8: Rehearse

Unreachable You

Your pov:

Weeks passed by really quickly. EXO and I have grown strong bond between us. We left a few more weeks to TLP in Seoul. Now, we are rehearsing at the venue that will be taken place during the concert. After a few songs in front, it’s my turn to dance according with the other female dancers for the song, ‘Moonlight’. Our costumes are out but it was really stunning.

“It’s so revealing!” I looked at the costume while at the backstage. “Hurry hurry! It’s our turn to perform soon.” The planner rushed us. *Sigh, I guess I have no choice but to live with it.* I went into the changing room and get myself changed into the costume.

As the song started, I focus on my dancing and not caring about my costume anymore. When it ended, they decided to let us have a break before continuing. “Woah, Jaeyi, jjang! This costume.” Sehun started teasing me. “Yah, it’s so revealing. And you know…” I looked down on my chest. “You don’t have big chest?” Sehun continued and I nodded silently. “It’s okay! You are still our Jaeyi. s sized doesn’t define who you are.” Sehun comforted me. I feel kind of awkward chatting about this topic with Sehun, it mean… because he’s a guy.

“Our pretty Jaeyi!” Luhan came slinging his arm over my neck. “Yah, can’t you see if you do this, everyone will know I’m close with EXO?” I lightly smacked on his chest. “It’s alright. They are just the backstage helpers.” He continued. “You will never know. What if one of them got bribed by sasaeng fans and they could just leak out the news between us?” I tried to reason myself. “It’s alright. We will forever stick with you like a super glue.” As he said that, he pull me even closer to his body which makes me blush.

After having the break, we continued the rest of the rehearsal throughout. My next perform will be during the last few songs which is the ‘Overdose’ and ‘Growl’. I have already put on the black hoodie with a mask and I’m sitting at the audience’s seats to watch their rehearsal. They put on a lot of effort for the first solo concert and they were sweating a lot. Just a few songs before ‘Overdose’, I quickly went back to the backstage to prepare myself.

During the rehearsal for both the songs, I feel so happy like high on ecstasy. I can’t imagine that I’ve achieved on my wish to be on stage with EXO right now.

“How do you feel after this first rehearsal here?” Suho asked when we ended all of our rehearsal. “Great! Good experience having on the same stage as my dearest sunbae, EXO!” I answered happily. We continued joking and chatting with each other while the manager plans on the journey back to the company.

“Jaeyi, you will take EXO-K’s van back.” Their manager said and I nodded and get on with them. I was blushing as I have to squeeze the back seat with Sehun, Baekhyun and Suho. I was skinny hence, I’m able to squeeze in between small gap that they tried to make.

As usual, I fall asleep during the journey. There was a jerk on the journey which makes my head lean towards Sehun’s shoulder.

Sehun’s pov:

Jaeyi’s head is now leaning on my shoulder which keeps my still. I can’t move much as I don’t wish to wake her up. And there were thoughts running through my mind. I remembered she told me about her chest during the break. I know, as I can see, I guess she’s only a cup sized A. This doesn’t bother me at all. She must be thinking that most of the guys would cares about the body shape of a woman especially the chest size. She’s short and skinny with small chest. This makes me want to protect her more. *What’s wrong with all this thoughts?* I shook my head and looked out of the window. I could see that we are reaching soon.

“Aye, our maknae today sit so quietly without moving much eh?” Baekhyun who is sitting on the other side of Jaeyi. “Shhh, Jaeyi is sleeping. I can’t move around because her head is on my shoulder.” I whispered. Baekhyun nodded and gives me a smirk. *Aish, I know what he is thinking about.*

“Jaeyi, wake up. We’ve reached.” I whispered and lightly shake her. “Hmm?” she hummed. *Cute.* I smiled to myself. “We have reached the company. Come on, wake up.” I repeated but she’s not answering. With no choice, I lightly push her head to another side and carried her in bridal style.

“What are you doing! Aren’t you afraid that the other fans would see?” Suho asked as I quickly rushed inside to the company. “That’s why I ran in.” I said calmly. “Aish, you need to be more careful!” Suho said in concern as I know he’s afraid of all those rumours that would go around.

I can’t go into a girl’s dorm like what the rules have stated. I went to a practice room and put her down on the ground and went to switch on the light. *I think the floor must be hard for her.* I leaned against the wall and stretched out my legs to put her head on my thighs. I placed a few strands of her hair that is covering her face behind her ears.

“Sleepy head.” I give a mehrong to her and tried to sleep in my position while her head is on my thigh.


Annyeong. New chapter! (: Hope you like it. 

I'm still sad over the fact of Luhan's news. Well, but I will cheer up soon.

Remember to subscribe and comment!