Anaconda

Anaconda

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin, the controversial couple of Royal Sapphire who need to study for their exams, were enjoying their Friday night in Sungmin’s dorm. With a lot of protest from the older, arguments and discussions, they agreed to have 2 hours of study, have dinner and take leisure afterwards.

 

Leeteuk ordered a big set of expensive sushi to accompany them tonight, sent directly from the restaurant owned by the Lee household in Japan. And of course Sungmin’s favorite Psychiatrist didn’t forget to send Pumpkin pie along with the sushi. Sungmin was preparing their dinner when Kyuhyun cursed out loudly with laptop on his hands, eyes chaining to the screen, glaring in surprise.

 

“What are you watching, Hyung?” A question, coming up from the blonde President, was stealing Kyuhyun’s attention.

 

A chuckle was heard before a real answer came out from Kyuhyun’s lips. “The crazy , Nicki Minaj in her music video, Anaconda.”

 

“Anaconda? The giant snake?” Sungmin, with face full of surprises, asked the older. He was busy strolling around the kitchen to get small plates, chopsticks and glasses for their dinner. “It’s weird. Why is Nicki Minaj making a song about animal?”

 

Kyuhyun almost burst out into a laughing bag if it wasn’t because of the video in front of his eyes. As innocent as Sungmin’s question could be, the video was dragging his attention more than his blonde President.

 

“Oh, ! Her is freaking big!!” Kyuhyun’s laugh was roaring in the room. “! She’s twerking?!” Instead of answering the blonde, or taking any attention to him, Kyuhyun continued to laugh with eyes never leaving the screen, having fun in his own world.

 

Sungmin didn’t like it.

He didn’t like it when Kyuhyun ignored him for someone whom the rebel called as from the internet. If she, the , was getting Kyuhyun’s full attention, what would make Sungmin then, whom disregard by Kyuhyun? An old ugly with heavy make up, a lot of silicon and big baby bump?

 

He jerked the small plates a little bit too harsh to the table, producing a loud noise. And yes, at that moment, Kyuhyun knew Sungmin was annoyed.

 

The rebel turned his head towards the younger. “Some cute little guy is pissed.”

 

Sungmin chuckled cynically in response, still pouring water into their glasses, not giving any answer.

 

“Okay.” Kyuhyun raised up to stand and started walking to the kitchen. His steps were dragging him closer to Sungmin. He took the plates from the table, chopsticks and Sungmin’s right wirst.

 

“Wh-what…” Sungmin was taken aback.

 

“Zhoumi sent me a link to this video. He told me that the club would cover this MV for one of our show.” The rebel was walking back to the living room, pulling Sungmin along, forcing Sungmin to walk with him.

 

“Anaconda song?” Asked Sungmin, oddness was obvious in his tone. “What’s the song is all about?” Then, curiosity was heard.

 

Kyuhyun chuckled. “Of course, the title said it all.” He finally reached his previous spot and put everything on the table. “It’s about…Anaconda.

 

The younger didn’t respond. His face was lost. He was thinking.

 

“Just watch it.” Kyuhyun said before he connected the laptop with the TV, plugging it into a wider screen.

 

The rebel took a seat on the sofa, and surprised the younger by pulling Sungmin to sit beside him. His right hand was snaking around Sungmin’s waist from behind when they settled down. Still feeling not close enough, Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin’s waist onto him and circled his arm around the younger’s waist.

 

Sungmin didn’t show any reaction, if blossoming cheeks didn’t count as one of it.

 

The video started in a jungle.

 

Ah, Anaconda, of course the jungle took the best place for the scene…

Sungmin thought.

 

Then Nicki Minaj with girls in bra and underwear was posing on a bridge. The music started when the camera zoomed a big , shaking around in regular motion.

 

Okay…

Sungmin gulped.

 

My Anaconda don’t…

My Anaconda don’t…

My Anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun

 

Wait, what?

The blonde was trying to reenact the lyrics.

 

“Ouuuughh…” Kyuhyun was shouting when the screen displayed Nicki Minaj crouching down with her big jutting up and shaking around tauntingly.

 

What?!

Sungmin agaped in reaction.

 

Boy toy named Troy used to live in Detroit

Big dope dealer money, he was getting some coins

Was in shootouts with the law, but he live in a palace

Bought me Alexander McQueen, he was keeping me stylish

 

The music video was rolling on, playing a terrible tune for Sungmin’s hearing. No he didn’t hate her. The blonde was actually enjoyed Nicki Minaj’s starship and super bass, but this one, this Anaconda song… Oh, God, it was awful.

 

Now that's real, real, real,

Gun in my purse, I came dressed to kill

Who wanna go first? I had them pushing daffodils

I'm high as hell, I only took a half of pill

I'm on some dumb

 

WHATT??!!

Sungmin almost blurted out his eye from its socket.

Those girls in thong were shaking their asses harshly. They were twerking, both their butts and their life out of it.

 

By the way, what he say?

He can tell I ain't missing no meals

Come through and 'em in my automobile

Let him eat it with his grills,

He keep telling me to chill

He keep telling me it's real, that he love my appeal

Because he don't like 'em boney, he want something he can grab

So I pulled up in the Jag, and i hit 'em with the jab like...

Dun-d-d-dun-dun-d-d-dun-dun

 

As it wasn’t enough, Nicki Minaj was slapping one of the girl’s buttocks, one side to another for few times. Then the camera zoomed four big butts with hands groping and covering on the buttcheeks.

 

“What is this??” Sungmin finally commented, squirming around to distance himself from the older. “I thought it’s about Anaconda.”

 

My Anaconda don't...

My Anaconda don't...

My Anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun

 

Oh my gosh, look at her

Oh my gosh, look at her

Oh my gosh, look at her

Look at her (look at her )

 

A very loud chuckle was out from Kyuhyun’s throat. It continued further into a laugh. “Oh, Min, can’t you hear the lyrics? It IS about Anaconda.” Kyuhyun was in between his laugh when he answered his clueless boyfriend who was getting more complicated now.

 

“Well, I don’t get the connection between Anaconda and the whole lyrics.” Sungmin answered. Not seconds after that, the blonde gasped in a sudden. “Uuughh…”

 

The video was showing Nicki Minaj wearing pink bra and thong.

 

This dude named Michael used to ride motorcycles

bigger than a tower, I ain't talking about Eiffel's

Real country nigga, let me play with his rifle

put his to sleep, now he calling me NyQuil

Now that bang bang bang,

I let him hit it 'cause he slang

He toss my salad like his name Romaine

And when we done, I make him buy me Balmain

I'm on some dumb

 

“She’s selling her asset around…” The blonde commented in a flat tone.

 

Then the scene was showing few girls shaking their butts on each other, to , twerking on each other, vibrating their butts rigorously.

 

By the way, what he say?

He can tell I ain't missing no meals

Come through and 'em in my automobile

Let him eat it with his grills,

He keep telling me to chill

He keep telling me it's real, that he love my appeal

Because he don't like 'em boney, he want something he can grab

So I pulled up in the Jag, Mayweather with the jab like...

Dun-d-d-dun-dun-d-d-dun-dun

 

Now, Nicki Minaj and girls on the screen was humping on the floor, changing scene with her eating banana and putting whipped cream on her .

 

My Anaconda don't...

My Anaconda don't...

My Anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun

 

Oh my gosh, look at her

Oh my gosh, look at her

Oh my gosh, look at her

Look at her (look at her )

 

Little in the middle but she got much back

Little in the middle but she got much back

Little in the middle but she got much back

Oh my God (look at her )

 

My Anaconda don't...

My Anaconda don't...

My Anaconda don't want none unless you got buns hun

 

(Don't don't don't) My Anaconda don't...

(Don't don't don't) Don't want none unless you got buns hun

 

Oh my gosh, look at her

Oh my gosh, look at her

Oh my gosh, look at her

 

The video was moving into another scene. A guy, looking familiar in Sungmin’s opinion, was sitting on a chair and Nicki Minaj was crawling on the floor to reach him. Of course, she wore ripped pants showing her around. Her bumps were bouncing up and down as she crawled.

 

Scenes happening afterwards were something predictable. Nicki Minaj was seducing the guy, bumping her around on the guy. She’s bouncing her on his hips, his thigh. She also lifted one of her leg onto his shoulder from behind, and twerking in front of his face afterwards.

 

Kyuhyun was shouting around, watching the scenes with excitement while mumbling cursing words.

 

Ugh…

Sungmin shifted his eyes from the screen to the wall and other view near the TV. Kyuhyun didn’t notice, that the younger was already fed up with the video. Not because Sungmin didn’t like girls. Come on, Sungmin was also a healthy guy who had his wet dreams period. He watched , once, and had a crush on Sunkyu, once. But Nicki Minaj with her silicon s and fake trying too much to be a star in a video about a reptile (based on the title)? Sorry to say, but Sungmin wanted to save his eyes from seeing something unhealthy.

 

Without any warn whatsoever, the rebel released Sungmin’s waist partially, and d the younger’s crotch. Sungmin gasped in surprise when Kyuhyun palmed his manhood. “Do you turn on seeing this kind of video??” Kyuhyun asked, hand squeezing around on the younger’s private area.

 

“Uh, Hy-hyung…” Sungmin squirmed in reaction. He turned to look at Kyuhyun’s eyes and found Kyuhyun’s smirk already drawn on his face.

 

“You didn’t?” Kyuhyun laughed. “This crazy didn’t turn you on, Min?”

 

“Well, I’m not a ert who got turn on so easily.” Sungmin retorted, starting to loose his normal breathing pace because of the sinful hand.

 

“Is this making you turn on?” Sungmin was gasping louder when Kyuhyun pressed his palm on Sungmin’s clothing member.

 

“Oh, Hyung… Noo…” Sungmin huffed, one hand was reaching out to Kyuhyun’s naughty hand, while the other was rubbing for the older’s thigh. "Not now..."

 

“Oh yes, I feel it getting excited.” Kyuhyun chuckled and stopped squeezing the blonde when Sungmin pulled his hand away.

 

“What about you?” Sungmin suddenly asked. “Don’t tell me you got turn on seeing Nicki Minaj’s gigantic ?”

 

Another chuckle was coming out from the older’s lips. “Oh, Min…” Kyuhyun scoffed. “Of course I got turn on…”

 

Yeah, he love this fat

Yeah! This one is for my es with a fat in the ing club

I said, "Where my fat big es in the club?"

those skinny es,

those skinny es in the club

I wanna see all the big fat es in the mothering club, you if you skinny es. What? Yeah!

Yeah. I got a big fat . Come on!

 

“Just like the song said…” Kyuhyun’s hand was creeping toward Sungmin’s back. “I love fat .” He d one of Sungmin’s buttocks and squeezed it hard.

 

Sungmin bit his lower lip, holding his moan to come out. No, he didn’t want to react on Kyuhyun’s teasing movement. He didn’t want to show his pleasure over Kyuhyun’s action. Because he disappointed with Kyuhyun, with the fact that Kyuhyun got turn on from Nicki Minaj’s video.

 

“Don’t get me wrong… The only way this video making me turn on was because, in my head, I’m imagining you doing those moves to me…” Kyuhyun’s hand was squirming the younger’s around, getting rougher in every second possible.

“Ohh, and just like the song said…” Kyuhyun used his other hand to lift Sungmin’s chin up. “My Anaconda don’t want none unless you got buns, honey…” Leaning closer, the rebel closed their lips together in a kiss.

 

It was gentle for the first three seconds, and getting more and more intense. Sungmin was welcoming Kyuhyun’s tongue inside his cave when Kyuhyun puckered his lips deeper.

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin, were having their own French taste as appetizer before they filled their stomach with Japanese cuisine. The video was ended, and they were still going strong in kissing each other. Still lips to lips, Kyuhyun was towering the younger who was leaning back slowly onto the couch. In between their hot kisses, Sungmin, who was taking a pause to breath, suddenly asked.

“I still don’t get it, why is the song called Anaconda when it’s all about guys loving big girl?”

 

And there goes Kyuhyun’s arousal…

 

Because he burst into a big pack of laugh in a matter of second.

 

 

*****

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: Blame Nicki Minaj's video for forcing me to write this drabble in few hours. God! That video... You wanna watch it? Go here: Anaconda

But please, I won't responsible for any side effects (okay, I'm judging, and it's not fair). To Nicki Minaj's fans out there, sorry man, but this time, your idol succeeded in making me "eeewwww"-ing several times. Peace and love y'all!