Crush Risk

Crush Risk
“A crush is just a crush until you act upon it ”

Crushing on someone when you know that you can never act on it is hard. It's even harder if you are in a place that you feel lonely & yet the person you click so well with is  that same person that you have a crush on.

 
Unlike normal crushes, you cannot even let any feeling show cause you can't act upon it. A crush is supposed to be just crush but yet sometimes it's hard to not do anything. 
 
Your heart skips a beat when it shouldn't. Your thoughts goes towards that person when you shouldn't. You can never take that risk of acting upon your feelings because everything you know might just crumble. 
 
You know that it will never be permanent if you act upon it but sometimes when you are lonely, crazy thoughts come into your head. You are so afraid of getting too clingy or close that the person avoids you but you can't help doing so. It's almost as though you are in a trance. 
 
You laugh, you smile, your heart skips a beat. You know you are playing with fire but you cannot help it.This fire will burn you & consume you & destroy everything that you know & feel if you go any further but yet danger seems tempting. 
 
How do you even put a limit or even know a limit? The limit is set by you & that other person. You can't help who you are attracted but you can help by not head butting into danger zone. Sometimes you lose all sense & logic but then again when did feelings ever have logic? 
“Rule by your heart but act by your brain ”