3/3

I'm Just Different, but please don't leave me !!

G-Dragon’s POV


I grabbed Jung Han's hand and pull her to the nearby park.

"Oppa!"Jung Han fluttered with her pale face.

"Nam Jung Han. What are you doing?" I shouted at her angrily. I just can't stand to see her with another guys, although I said I am not her boyfriend anyone. But it is not what I
meant, honestly I can't live without her. My one and only one babe.

" I just......" That guy cuts her sentence and said, " Sorry to interrupt. Who are you? Don't dare to hurt my friend."

" I am her boyfriend!"

"I don't think so."

"What's the hell? Then, who are you?" I shouted at him angrily.

" I am Hannie’s high school, sunbae! Choi Seung hyun. She is my lovely dongseng. If you said you were her boyfriend, you are the bastard that always abuse her. So, off!! She deserves better guys , not you!!"

"Better guys! Who? You!” I smirked and yelled.

 

“ Yeah! It’s ME! I won’t hurt her like you did. I care her a lot. I will give her everything, I will spend my whole time with her. It is hurt to see her to get abuse, don’t you know how many scars and bruise on her body that you gave, she always wear outer to cover her injuries, even in the hot summer.

 

What that Choi said it hurts me a lot. Those scars and bruise on her petite body, they are given by me, a stupid guy.

 

“Sorry…. Sorry….. I am really really sorry…………… babe!” I sobbed and whispered.

 

“DAMN! Jerk, get your off! LEAVE!" Don't pretend you are very regret seunghyun grabs my collar ,and throw punch to my face. 

"STop! Seunghyun oppa!"  Jung Han screams and hold seunghyun's hand to stop. 

"Please.... Please.....don't fight" Jung Han said and tears filled in her beautiful eyes. 

Two of us stops fighting and looking up at Jung Han, " I am sorry for everything. I miss you much. Give me a chance please Babe!" I pleaded and grabbed her hands. 

"Don't touch her, jerk!!" That choi shouted and slapped my hands.

Two of us both grabbed Jung Han's hands. We stared and don't wanna let go off Jung Han. 

" My hands hurts. Just leave me alone. " Jung Han shouted and ran away. 

Babe......

Hannie-ah........

We shouted......she was gone. 

Without hesitation, I immediately ran after Jung Han. She ran so fast, and disappeared in the crowd.  Ji.... Calm down first..... Try to remember..... Whenever she feels sad, she must go to...... Yes.... She must be here. 
Hope I can find her, restart and explain anything between me and her. TODAY
I can't bear I can't be with her one more day. Yeah! I am obsessed with Jung Han. It is not the bad thing if you are obsessed with the one you truly loved. 

Jung Han's POV 

Nothing changes, short temper, don't let me explain, just shout and yell. 

Unconsciously, I walked to the place we first date. All the memory between us filled my mind, happiness, our little fight, our sweet moment, how he asked me out.... 


"Ji...why we always end up like that? Fight and fight..... I am so tired.... "  I place my hands on our "Love Lock", cried a lot.

Suddenly, I feel someone hug me from behind. " Babe......It hurts me a lots."

That voice I familiar with, It is Jiyong oppa. 

He turns me around and use his thumb wipe my tear, "Don't cry! Sorry for anything I made before. Babe.... Hannie-ah, give one more chance to love you, care you." 

"Ji.....I...... I am so tired.... I can't..... I.....don't know whether you used to live with me or......." I sobbed and muttered. 



"I know it is now too late to say it. I. LOVE.YOU. hannie-ah! I sincere love you, I can’t live without you. Can you stay with me like before?

 

I cried hard and nodded, these three word I dying to hear.

 

I don’t know whether it is right to restart with Jiyong oppa. Deeper in my heart I still love him.