Part 2/2 Ending

His Favorite Flower

"So Camellia... Do you want to be my girlfriend ?" asked Luhan with a cute smile on his face , he hoped her answer would be a 'Yes'  .  "Luhan ... I am sorry... Can't we just stay friends...? I really can't be with you..."  Luhan was now feeling sad  and the smile he had minutes ago disappeared , the woman who he was in love with just rejected him  "Why can't we be more than friends ?" he asked her , he didn't know why she was rejecting because he was sure that as he was in love with her so was she just from the way she would stare at him.  "So Camellia... Why don't you want to be more than friends? Am I really just a friend?"  he knew her... there was something wrong with her and he understood that from the moment she looked away not even daring to answer his question .    "Luhan... can we please return back ? I think I want to stay at my bed now..." Luhan noticed her face , she was paler and she looked tired   "Hey... Camellia .... what's wrong" he asked in worry "Nothing ... so please let's just go back ... home" With that Camellia fainted but before she would fall Luhan wrapped his arms around her and held her tightly . He took her bridal style and placed  her to the back seat gently as he rushed to the drivers seat and headed to her home.  
When he arrived there Rose opened the door  "Camellia!?" she gasped in fear once she saw her sister in his arms  "Luhan ...  what happened?" she continued her question   "I don't know Rose... she just fainted and... I brought here " he said as he stared at the younger girl in tears "Come on let's lay her on her bed" Rose told him to follow him and so did he do that . Once he entered her room he laid her to her bed and stared at her in worry .  "Rose ... What is wrong with her?" he asked Rose who was taking care of her sister. "It's nothing ... It happens occasionally so it's just.... normal"       "It's normal?! Are you kidding me?"    he shouted and then continued in a lower tone   "I am sorry ... but shouldn't we take her to the hospital ?" when he said that he was going closer to Camellia , in order to lift her up a, but Rose stopped him from doing so . "No Luhan-shi ... We already checked it and the doctor said it is from excessive work..."  she said lowering her head so as Luhan couldn't look at her and find out about the truth behind her fainting. "Is that so ?" he said and sat back to the chair inside the room   "Luhan-shi... do you like my sister?" asked Rose  and a smile appeared on his face as he nodded  "Of course I do... And I don't think I only like her... because what I feel for her in beyond that.... It's love,  I really love her."       "Please don't like her... neither love her..."       "What?!"   "Believe me... I know what I am talking about"         "Why are saying such a thing?"  he asked in surprise   "It will be painful for both of you... and I guess more painful for you" she said with a sad look on her face , something was wrong with Camellia and he was sure about that, but he also knew Rose wouldn't tell him anything , since she turned her back at him.   
He stayed by Camellia's side night , and when she finally woke up she noticed him laying on the floor.  He had placed his head on her bed while his hand was holding her's with all his might making her wonder whether he was asleep or not , with her free hand she caressed his hair and smiled at him gently. Only she and her heart knew how much her love for him was.... only she and h
er dying​ heart...  .
He suddenly opened his eyes and she took her hand away from his head . "Camellia... are you fine?"  at his question she nodded her head and then asked him "Did you sleep here?" his heart broke into pieces as he heard hr weak and powerless voice "Yes... I couldn't just leave you  when you fainted in front of me..."     "Luhan... please don't do this again... It's not good for both of us " she said while lowering her head    "Why not... Your sister said the same thing ... But I still can't see the reason why"  he said in a gentle voice and then continued  "Camellia... Is there something I should know?"      "No ... There is nothing ... And please listen to what my sister told you... I can no longer see you like this.. And right now I am answering to your question... We can't be more than friends...I am sorry...  I don't feel the same thing you feel for me ..." he stared at Camellia and then said  "But what can we do? You can't stop me from loving you ... can you?"   "No I can't... That's why  do me a favor please..."    "What is it?" he answered immediately "Don't come near me again. I don't want to see you neither hear you..." he stared at her in surprise "So.. you want me to disappear?..." he said in a gentle yet shocking voice and continued "Ok then ... If this is what you want... I will never come near you... I won't call you again and... I will forget about you..." he stood up and headed to the door in order to leave , as tears threatened to fall off his eyes when her voice stopped him "That's good... forget me as soon as possible... Think of me as a person who never existed or rather... a person who died ... and will never come back to life" without looking at her spoke in his gentle voice "Goodbye Camellia... from now on.. you are dead to me..." he opened the door and left her inside that cold room crying , her tears were unstoppable and even her sister couldn't stop them . Once Luhan entered his car , he started laughing like a mad person and then tears fell from his eyes... he was sad and angry at the same time , his heart ached and only he did know home much he wanted a chance from Camellia to return his feelings.
Days passed , and Luhan was only thinking about Camellia even though he had tried to forget her in every way it was impossible. One day he decided to visit the place where he spent the most time with her... the place they first met. He was walking near the benches and he wanted to  sit at the bench he first saw her. When he arrived there , he  saw her... she was pale , lifeless ... she was like a walking corpse, her eyes locked to the notebook she was holding and then she looked  up , noticing the man she fell in love with. Luhan walked away , without even turning his gaze at her wondering 'Why is she like that? Didn't she want to forget me... I thought she would live a good life and yet she is like that... she said she didn't want to see me again yet... why is she staring at me walking away ?'  his thoughts were interrupted as soon as he heard her voice  "Luhan?... It's you right?" he was surprised... Didn't she she recognized him? He turned around and looked at her "So you forgot me that easy? It seems I was nothing to you..."  he stared at her closer , he noticed how fragile she looked ... as if she would brake  "So ... it really is you" she said while smiling "Luhan?... Make sure you think of me as a dead person..." she said still smiling "Don't worry ... You are already dead to me..." he told her and then she answered "That's good...It's such a relief... that I am dead to you..." he was about to yell at her , how was he supposed to think of her as a dead person? He love her so much , that he even brought himself to self-destruction, but he held everything inside and just asked her "Is that all?"  his voice was as cold as ice and that made her relieved , she wanted him to hate her more than everyone  "Yes... That's all I wanted to know..."   "Good... can I leave now?" he asked and she nodded her head while smiling, she wanted him to remember her this way... with a smile on her face.
When  he already walked away  he heard her saying , almost yelling  "Luhan... I love you... please take care of your self" before he could turn to face her he heard a loud thud , he then saw her laying on the ground lifelessly ... she wasn't even breathing. With that he run to her and held her in his arms... she was cold... like a dead person. The only thing he could do was hold her in his embrace yelling for help and telling her to wake up "Camellia.. please open your eyes..." An ambulance came and took her to the hospital... and he was holding her cold hand until they reached the place...
At the hospital Rose came , and once she saw Luhan  she couldn't stop her tears as she was sitting on the cold floor from what Luhan had told her "Rose... Please tell me what is wrong with my Camellia..." he begged with tears in his eyes , but Rose was unable to tell him due to her tears. After a while , the doctor came out of the surgery room with his head lowered. When he raised it , he asked "Are you her family?" both of them nodded their head "I am sorry..." said the doctor and then continued "We did everything to prevent her from  dying... but... we couldn't save her...  her heart was so weak it couldn't take it anymore. It's a miracle that she lived that long...." at hearing his words Luhan  collapsed on the floor and he was crying so loud that everyone turned their attention to him while Rose was taken inside a room due to her fainting....
Luhan was standing outside the flower shop, after her funeral. He was holding the notebook that Camellia had with her that day. He opened it and started reading the content 
'Such a good day ... I wish I can live more... at least until this summer comes to an end'
'I made it... I woke up... I will live for one more day '
'I saw a beautiful dog today it was so cute... And her owner such a good man'  Once Luhan turned the page with a sad smile on his face , tears fell from his eyes 
'I must not fall in love ... and so must he...'   
'Why must he confess his feelings toward me ?... Why must he sleep next to me all night? He shouldn't fall in love with me, I wish he is not crying like me...it hurts so much... Even though it's summer it's so cold in here...Luhan... please think of me as if I am dead... so when I will die you won't feel any pain'
'So I woke up ... Why do I see things blurry ? Am I losing my sight?'
'I feel it... today is my last day ... Should I go to the park... I have a feeling that he will be there... I want to tell him the three words that he told me 'I love you' ... I have to see him and make him the last person I see in this  word...'  Luhan started crying more as he realized that it was the last page of the notebook... the last day of her life....

 

Four  year later...
Four year had passed , it was the day she died and so Luhan went to her grave together with Min . He sat across the grave after he left her the Camellia flowers and looked at her smiling picture while a tear drop fell off his eye .He smiled at her  and then started talking for things that happened to him as every year.  ''Min .. you miss her too right?" he patted Min's head when she laid her head on his lap so as to comfort him "I know girl... I miss her too... Camellia... Are you happy? How is it up there? I hope you are waiting for me to come right? You have to wait though...You know what? There is a girl ... she smells like you... the scent of flower is present... Will you get jealous if I ask her out? You know it's lonely down here... without you by my side.... It's really lonely... But don't worry it doesn't mean I'll forget you... You will always have a part of my heart... you already are inside here...'' he hit lightly his chest to the side of his heart, while tears wouldn't stop falling  "Please Camellia... don't get mad at me... you were the one after all that left first... without even telling me anything about your weak heart... I will move on as you wished... but I won't think of you as a person who never existed... because to me you still are everything ... my Camellia..."   Luhan stayed beside her grave for the whole day and so did he the following years , because to him she was everything ... she was his Camellia , a flower he could never have by his side... a flower that would wither by holding it... as every flower in the world... But there was always a difference... Camellia was His Favorite Flower...

 


Sorry for the depressing and sad ending . It's just that not every love story has a happy ending.
And I already feel so sad about Luhan :(   
So much that I was thinking why can't he be happy ?