Part 1/2

His Favorite Flower

 

The sun, was lighting up the white room where he always slept. It was perfect for him to wake up this way , just amazing. After that , he would usually go to his work , but today was a different day , he would  have to stay at home since it was a day- off for him . "What can I do today ?" he asked himself wondering . He then headed to the living room and the television "Boring~" he whined  "Ther's nothing to watch ...I'll just go out today" with that he turned the television off and then got dressed up taking his dog with him for a stroll , and went to the park near his place .  'Such a beautiful place.' he thought  while staring at the lake that was surrounded by the pathway of small flowers . He sat on a bench so he could take a rest ,  then he looked around and when he turned his face to his right he saw a girl sitting on the bench next to his . 'Beautiful' he thought , she was holding  a notebook and a pencil in her hands , sketching what was in front of her . He was still staring at her , but he hadn't noticed that she turned her face to the left and looked at him , when he finally understood what had happened , he felt somehow embarrassed   "Hello" she told him and he replied "Good morning ... I'm sorry , I didn't mean to stare at you like that "   "It's Ok , I don't mind ... How is his name ? " she asked while pointing at the dog    "She's Min "      "She's so cute , I adore her white fur . Do you mind If I draw her ?" she asked with a smile on her face "Ow . No It's Ok go on "  he replied . After a while they exchanged their names "You have a beautiful name" he told her and then added "It's similar to a flower , Camellia ... Have you ever seen one ?"   with his question she nodded her head    "Yes I have , I actually work on a flower shop" she told him as she stared deep into his eyes "    "Really ?! Then you must know a lot of things about flowers " she nodded her head and then asked   "What is your name ? "   "Luhan "  he answered and then she smiled at him  "Nice to meet you"  she told him  "Nice to meet you too " . When the time came for both of them to leave  Luhan  told her "Let's meet again"  with a smile on his face  "Shall we ?Ok then , here let me give you my phone number "  she told him while typing her number on his phone and then she saved it to his contact number list , "Wait a minute " he told her and then called her  "Now you have my number too "  he told her and with a smile on her face she waved good bye at him and so did he , feeling his heart beating faster and faster .


The next day  , Luhan called Camellia "Hello ?"  she answered   "Hello Camellia . It's me Luhan  from yesterday " he told her as he felt his heart beating again "Oww~ of course I remember you" Luhan  felt happy when she told him that she did remember him "What is it by the way ?" she asked in a kind voice "Oh I just wanted to talk to you , you know we told each other to meet again after all."  "Yes of course . So when do you want to meet ?" she asked him and a smile grew on his face . "I don't mind  wherever you want "  "Ok ... hm... how about you come to my shop , we can sit  in here and talk." she suggested and he agreed "Perfect. Should I come tomorrow?"       "Yes ok! See you tomorrow then" she said before she hanged up the phone . 


The next day came , and Luhan  went to the address Camellia gave him . He opened the door and there she was , watering some red roses . "Hello Camellia" he  said and then she turned around , to find him standing at the door "Hello Luhan  , come in " he did what he was told and then both of them sat on the chairs that were there ."It's really beautiful in here " he said in amazement and then added   "It feels that you are staying in a garden. And here I thought I should bring you some flowers , but what would you need them anyway ? " at that Camellia laughed and then told him " Don't worry , even if you had brought some , I would have taken them to my house" Luhan smiled at her and then they started talking about different things thus becoming closer , even if it was their second time meeting each other . "Is this flower shop a family business?"    Luhan asked   "Yes . How did you know?" asked Camellia in surprise "I just guessed it , since your name is Camellia I thought your parents named you this way after a flower"  she smiled at him   "The way you think is amazing "  "Really?! Why?!" he asked "Because you got it all right. Camellia is my mom' s favourite flower and roses are my dad's , that's why my little sister is named Rose"     "I guess I am lucky to find the true meaning behind your sister' s and your name"   he said  while grinning. Their talk continued until afternoon"I have to go now " told Luhan while sitting up from the chair "Ok , come whenever you want .  You can also bring Min"   she told him with a smile on her face   "I can? I am afraid she will make a mess."    "No don't worry .. It's ok to bring her"     "Ow ... Ok... Goodbye for now"      "Goodbye Luhan"  


Some time had passed and both of them had become really close "Should we buy ice-cream?"  asked Camellia   "Ice-cream?  OK let's go!"   they were walking to the park where they first met "What kind of flavour do you want ?" asked Luhan "Bye me... Caramel Ice-cream."    "Ok ... One caramel ice-cream  and one chocolate please "     "Here you are "    "Thank you . Here take it Mrs. Camellia"    "Thank you Mr.Luhan "  "What should we do today?" asked Luhan "What about we watch a movie?" she asked "Hmm... Ok what movie do you wanna watch?"    "I don't mind whatever is fine with me " she said while having a wide smile on her face "Ok . Let's go . There's a movie I really want to watch"      "Ok Let's goooo"   she said dragging him to the cinema . Once they arrived there , Luhan bought the tickets . They were going to watch a sad movie about a boy who loved a girl , but they never got to be together.    "So you like those kind of movies ?"   asked Camellia in a teasing voice "Hey don't make fun of me Ok? I am actually a very sensitive guy"      "I am hearing this for the first time ... I am somehow impressed" she told him in the same teasing voice  "Yeah...  whatever ... let's just watch it ok ?"  he went inside first and Camellia followed him . During the movie there were a lot of people crying including Luhan, but the thing was that Camellia was just stating at the screen disgusted by the female's character . She was totally hating the movie , but she had to endure and wait till the ending would come . Finally the movie came to an end , and Camellia was the first to go out , without even waiting for Luhan to follow her. She was waiting him outside the cinema when he finally got out "Hey... where did you go? I was looking for you" he told her in a concerned voice "I wanted to go out . It felt stuffy there..."    "Ow... You didn't like the movie?" he asked "You want me to be honest ? he nodded his head and then she continued  "I hated it..."   "Why would you ?" he asked      "Because the female character was so dramatic ..."   "Well... She was supposed to be like that she had cancer after all.... You expect her to be happy?"  "In real life no one would act this way... She made sure that every one know about her illness like she was waiting to be praised , and moreover she was still acting selfishly , when she was about to die...She just made that guy miserable..."  "Well... they both loved each other...."   "So what... Did she have to make her illness that obvious? And what was that... why would she only cry? In fact that was the only thing she did ...Cry!"     "Camellia....You know it's just a movie right?"  he asked her   "A movie or not she had to be strong...What's the point in crying when everything is over? It's not that she will get a second chance by doing so!  She had to be strong and so she would die, without making everyone feel guilty when it wasn't even their fault..."  "Ok... I think you are taking this as personal matter..." he told her while trying to make her calm "Why would I? I am just judging her character"  he smiled at her and then held her hand "Let's just go... Ok?"  I'll sent you home since it's already late "    "Ok...Let's go"  When Luhan was walking Camellia to her home there was only silence between them . He felt that there was something wrong, but he didn't dare to ask , he understood that Camellia wasn't in the mood and he only felt bad , he didn't know why but his heart was in pain at the sight of Camellia being sad , so he asked her . "Hey...Is there something wrong?"   "What?...Oh..No everything is alright... I'm not in the mood...I guess"     "You seem sad..."    " I do ?!...''   she was surprised at what Luhan said  'So I am sad? Is this what I feel now?'  she asked herself "Hey...I am asking again...Is there something wrong? You are making me worried!"   "I am?" she asked...the feeling of him being worried about her was a good one so she drew a smile on her face and then assured him that she was alright  " Don't worry . I am perfect" as soon as Luhan saw her smile he felt relieved and did the same thing as she did. 


Days had passed and the were both starting to fall in love with each other. This kind of feeling for Luhan was like he was in heaven... like he was flying in cloud number nine, but for Camellia this feeling was just like she was burning in hell. It was painful... she had to control that feeling but it was impossible, the more she would fall in love the more scarier it became for her , it was just unbearable,  to live in her own hell that was created by her love for him ... One day , they were going out , he had told her to go somewhere . She got ready and she went inside his car "So where are we going?"     "You'll see Mrs. Impatient "  she smiled at him and kept silent until they arrived at the place Luhan talked about  "Why would we come to the beach at this time ?" asked Camellia "Because I like the beach the most when it's night"  he smiled at her and took her hand sitting her on a blanket that he had brought with him . They lighted up a fire and the sat close to it . They talked about a lot of things, when Luhan took the decision to confess his feelings to her . "Camellia... There is something you have to know" He said while taking her hand in his   "What is it ?"  she asked him , while looking at his eyes  "I think... I have fallen in love with you..." Camellia was now in shock  "And...every time I look at you , I feel like I need to protect you.."     "What are you talking about ?"  she asked him "I am telling you  that you have stolen my heart" as he told her those words he leaned and kissed her, a kiss that she was going to remember forever, a kiss that made her heart ache. As much as she didn't want to stop kissing him , she had to in order to stop the things that were happening ... but it was just impossible. She had already fallen in the forbidden feeling....

 

The feeling of love.