Three Day Miracle

Take These One Shots
Please log in to read the full chapter

"I, Park Jung Min, take you, Stephanie Batang, to be my partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know. I eagerly anticipate the chance to grow together, getting to know the woman you will become, and falling in love not a little more every day but falling in love in every second we are together . I promise to love and cherish you through whatever life may bring us."

 

Cause I feel you, you're the only one.

And I feel you, more than myself, you know?

Always behind you.

Love that is like shadow.

But I feel you (you) You! You! You!

I feel you. 

 

 

"Tep. Wake up."

"Four minutes, please." I pleaded and I reached for my phone.

Unknown number~ Calling~

I lazily answered the phone still cuddled on the bed. I felt Xenia and Rhisa moving out of bed and Jacey walking out of the room.

"Yes. This is me. Stephanie. No. That's fine. You can call me Tep." I told the guy over the phone.

"Really? I can?!" I asked, full of overloading excitement.

I ended the phone call and immediately rushed to my travelling bag and looked at the clothes I brought.

"Yah! What's the ruckus is all about?" Xenia asked as she entered the room, picking up my scattered undies.

Rhisa came in with toast in her hand, followed by Jacey who has been furiously checking her Twitter. Checking for alien updates. :D

"Whoa! Why is it so messy here?" Rhi asked as she ate the toast she was holding.

All of a sudden, I realized I was hungry. I stopped with whatever I was doing and jumped on the bed.

 

"Guess what?!" I asked them.

"You finally got a role in a drama?" Xenia asked, laughing.

 

I made a face. Ugh! Since when I wanted to become an actress?

 

"What?!" Rhisa asked and she grabbed the chips from the bedside table.

 

When will she stop eating??!!!

 

"Jung Min already proposed to you?" Jacey asked and she giggled.

"I wish. But it's almost there." I said and gave up.

"I am going to meet him. FINALLY!!!!!" I shouted and they all jumped on me at the bed.

"Yah! Get off me!!! Aish! These es! I would die before I get to see that horse!" I shouted and they all laughed as they get off me.

Phew~

"Now... What should I wear?" I asked them and Xenia, being the fashionistachorva of the barkada, dragged me to hell.

Kidding. ^_~

She dragged me to the nearest salon at our hotel and they did stuffs to my hair and face which I hated.

-____-

I didn't notice time and as soon as I checked my watch, it's almost a couple of hours left and I will be able to see him.

 

"You're pretty." the stylist said and I laughed.

"You did the magic!" I told her and Xenia grabbed me by the hair.

"Grab that horse and take him home!" she whispered and I nodded.

"I will bring some Otter, Dog and Turtle as well." I said and I took the bus going to the Park Cafe.

 

I took off the bus and went to the nearest convenience and grabbed a bottle of water. I sat on a bench and watched the cars passing on the highway. I suddenly wondered...

What if I get hit by a car before I even get to meet him?

Will I live?

Will I die?

If I live, will I ever get to remember or regain my memory?

I violently shook my head to brush off my weird thoughts. Psh.

I got out of the store and took my phone. With his music playing on my phone, I stared at the opposite street where Cafe Park is.

 

From the moment we first met, I could feel this fate, that I...

I was born for you

Cause I feel you, you're the only one...

And I feel you, more than myself, you know?

 

I crossed the street and in a second, everything became blank...

I felt numb...

I slowly opened my eyes and I saw his face.

I saw horror and fear on his face.

 

"Please. Come with me. I am scared." I said. I don't know if he was able to hear what I have been saying but...

He held my hand as they carried me to the ambulance.

It felt nice and warm.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"What do you think shall we buy?" he asked me as we both looked at the display of rings at this jewelry store.

He smiled and he carried Choa, our baby on his arms.

"I think we should stick to this one, Min." I said and showed him our wedding ring. I removed it and showed it to Choa.

"Do you like it?" he asked our little princess and she nodded.

"It's settled then!" he said and he gave Choa a kiss by her cheeks and he gave me swift kiss on my lips.

"I love you, Mrs. Park."

"I love you so much, Mr. Park."

"I love Park Family!" Choa exclaimed and we laughed.

 

 

I touched my head as it felt heavy. It was a dream. I knew it.

 

"Are you alright?" someone asked and I slowly opened my eyes.

"A bit dizzy. Where am I?" I asked and the girl helped me sit on my bed. I stared at my left hand since I cannot move it.

"He's been here everyday. Waiting for you to wake up." she said and smiled.

 

This is a dream.

Park Jung Min is holding my hand?

 

"Wait. Am I really awake or is it a dream?" I asked the nurse, feeling surreal of what I am seeing.

 

She just nodded and smiled.

 

"I will be calling the doctor. Please, wait." she said and left the room.

 

I held onto his hand tighter.

 

"Nice to see that you're awake already. I have checked your records earlier and you it shows that there is a concussion in your brain. We have to do a surgery." he said.

"What is the percentage of success?" I asked.

 

He glanced at his papers and checked everything. I can sense that he is doubtful at first but eventually, he told me everything.

I smiled and shook my head.

 

"It won't hurt to try." he said.

"No. I'm fine. How long am I gonna live?"

"I couldn't say it yet. If we won't try the operation, you have a week. But you know, someone else is better than me." he said and he pointed above.

 

I nodded in agreement and he left the room.

I lied down and stared at the guy sleeping beside me. I traced his nose, his lips and his ears.

I smiled as I traced the mole by his neck and ears.

God, if I am dreaming, please... Don't wake me up. This is a good dream. Aniya... This is not just a good ones.

I noticed he flinched while I was ruffling his hair.

 

He opened his eyes and said,

 

"You're awake!" he almost shouted but I hushed him. 

 

I just smiled and he smiled when I did.

He wanted to call the doctors but I stopped him. I don't want him to know what my real condition is. His presence here is a miracle itself, much more a miracle to me, still being alive.

 

"Mianhae, Jung Min ssi. Because of my recklessness, you're here." I apologized. 

 

He ruffled my hair and I laughed to ward off the weird feeling.

 

"I was about to say that you shouldn't be sorry. But on second thought, yes. You should be sorry."  he said and I pouted.

"I know. I am really-"

"I'm just kidding! But seriously, you made everyone worried." he said and he smiled again. I felt my cheeks being hot and I can sense, they're red right now.

"I am really sorry. If I wasn't reckless,

Please log in to read the full chapter