Two

Rhymes with Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taehyun is an epitome of a nappeun namja.

He became one ever since his father left; just like how his innocence fled along. 
Fortunately, I knew him before he left.

With me, that Taehyun was still around.
I mean if I were to tell his friends in school that he still kisses his mum before he sleeps, they will never ever believe me. Neither will they believe if I were to say he’s extremely gay and gossips about them to me every day on the way to school.

But as we got closer to the school gates, he just evolves into another person. Surprisingly, I could adapt to his weird evolution and “run along” like passerby A when his friends see him.

And like in all high school dramas or stories, yes!
He can continue dreaming that he’s the guy that boys want to be and girls want to have. 
We were in a renowned Performing Arts School for christ sake… everyone here is good looking & talented someway or other.
Even Krystal Jung studies in the same cohort as us, can you see the standard we are looking at?

Not trying to be insulting, but you get my drift.

 

And why I say Taehyun is a nappeun namja...헐~

He created his own bad boy image drama which explains his small popularity in school but obviously not as well-known as Jong Up or Taemin.

Once a girl told him that he looked like GD. 
He started to act visualize himself like GD; got a model girlfriend in school that is Japanese mixed jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter