2.

[ RE-UPLOAD ] The way he used to be..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey you alright?" He was tightening the grip on your leg. You gave him a slightly smile, to express that you were. You were a lot better since the day, when you thought of giving your life up. Maybe it was because he was finally the guy you knew so well or maybe it was just the way you changed.

 

You can't help it to be handicapped. Since then your life simply changed. But there are people in the world who have a worse life than you might ever have as a handicapped person and you know exactly why, because there was particular someone making it easier for you. And this person, was sitting right next to you in the car, driving you somewhere you didn't even know.

 

"Baekhyun?" It was your voice which made him look at you.

"Thanks" No words were needed to describe it, you just were thankful to him. He understood it completely.

"You are always welcome!" Another moment which made you wonder why he was together with you, but you were to happy to ask yourself the why questions and think about the if-sentences.

 

Passing cars, signboards, roads, gas pumps, buildings, heading to the center of the city, when you stopped at a parking lot in front of a mall. You blushed, even when he didn't saw it, he knew you remembered your first encounter with him. You face palmed yourself, after you heard him laugh at your cute reaction.

"Why here Baekyun?" He put your hands back to your lap, and leaned forwards to you, so that he could look into your eyes.

"Because this place reminds me of you"

"Like I used to be before?" You bit your bottom lip, when you looked down to your legs, that you couldn't feel at all.

"No!" He lifted up your chin, searching for your eyes, till you looked into his.

"Like you are now!" Your heart skipped a beat. All this years it still was beating like the first day you met him.

 

"So crazy bum!" He pinched your nose.

"Let's get you on your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter