1.

[ RE-UPLOAD ] The way he used to be..
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sitting in the corner of your luxurious apartment, made the day not better then the days before. Autumn let the colorful leaves fall from the trees. Another tear escaped your eyes for this days. Remembering the old days where you could walk, where you could play, where you could simply do things you wanted to do.

 

Even when the sun was rising up and going down, like every day it would follow the process, you were stuck in this apartment alone, while your husband wouldn't even bother to call you, like he used to. Like he used to write every little second a message to you, if you were alright.

 

Since the accident it wasn't like it should be and you couldn't blame him for that. Who would like to have a wife who is handicapped for the rest of her life? Who could only sit in this wheelchair? Who couldn't even satisfy him anymore? Even when your husband would claim that it he wouldn't leave you even because of this chair, you couldn't believe him at all!

 

"I am up to work!" You nodded, not even bothering to take a look at him. He sighed.

"Don't wait for me! I'll be late today as well!" You simply nodded again. That explain much to you.

Without another word he took his keys from the table and went out from the apartment.

 

You didn't want to argue anymore, why he is spending so much time in the work than with you. Everything! EVERYTHING! changed between you two. Baekhyun wasn't the type of guy who would simply leave without giving you a kiss or give you a hug, but he turned to be the guy who wouldn't do it anymore.

 

You missed the time, where he would only stare at you, while you were simply washing the dishes or where you would simply iron his clothes. You missed the time, where he would rush to you in the middle of the night, only to check if you were alright and you missed the time, where he would try to find excuses to be arou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter