AGE 30

One and Only

I continued to live my life. I always felt agony though. I was like a walking dead person. I was so lifeless. It felt like I don't have my soul anymore. In fact I don't have it anymore, my soul is Han. I shut my heart and I never opened it. I always made myself unapproachable to guys so that they won't even try. Today was pay day, so I decided to do overtime for extra pay. I was walking home at around 11:30pm when a guy in a black mask tried to snatch my necklace. I fought back because the engagement ring Han gave me was hanging in there. I was fighting him when he stabbed me with a knife in the stomach. It hurt a lot but I didn't stop and I was successful in keeping it because an ahjusshi noticed him and he ran away. I had the necklace in my hand but the cut was very deep. I didn't feel good anymore as I sat down in the side of the street. " Miss are you alright?" The ahjusshi asked. I couldn't answer back as I already felt like dying. There were lots of people surrounding me already and I was breathing heavily. " anyone who has a cell phone! Call an ambulance!" The ahjusshi shouted. I just thought, this was my chance. It was my chance to be with Han. I didn't fight it anymore. Before closing my eyes, Han was there, right in front of me. His hand was extended and I took it immediately. As I took his hand, I closed my eyes and I was finally with Han, and this time, it's forever. 

 

 

A/N: I actually wrote this fanfic in the plane because i felt so sad for not earning a medal in the Asian Games. I didnt only let down myself, but also my team mates. I got so emotional that I ended up writing a sad fanfic. I hope you guys enjoy reading!! Comment and Subscribe! :)