Chapter 2: Day One

She who came from the wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chapter 2: Day One”

 

"Here're the papers Dec'itive" Suho said handing me the papers. I read them thoroughly before replying.

"I swear to god, WE ARE NOT EXORCISTS! WE ARE DETECTIVES!" I said slamming the papers onto the table.

"I-I know sir, but we gotta at least check it out..before declining." He said playing with his fingers.

I sighed and sat onto my office seat. "I guess. Well tell them we can't help them with supernatural thing's, but we can with finding out the deet's" I said clicking my tongue along the process. He nodded and exited the room.

"This will be one hell of a rejection" I said as I put my feet onto the desk and rested my head onto the the seat.


9:53  At the victims house. 1986

 

"Lately me and my daughter have been seeing weird thing's lately." The man said rubbing his temples.

"And..? What do you think us 'Detectives' can do about that?" I said placing the cup of tea roughly onto the table. People like this make my blood boil. Do they think detectives are here to get rid of satan? Do they think we can solve they're supernatural problems? Well obviously we can't. We search for bodies, clues on what's happening in the surrounding environment.

"Well I was wondering if you can catch, or help us find out what we are seeing lately.." The man said locking his gaze onto my tea cup. Yes, a real mystery to solve.

"So this means were not going to exorcize or anything like that...right?" Sehun said getting up from his seat.

"No, no, not at all, we'll hire priestess' and priest's to do that. We just need evidence to prove our point." I smiled and stood up to shake the man's hand.

"We're on the case Kim Heechul, expect a lot of evidence." I said shaking his hand in a firm grip.

"APPA!" 

I jumped back in surprise as I heard the scream.

"Oh no, jan di-ah! Were coming, hold on" Heechul said running up the stairs. The rest of us followed. We stopped in front of a locked room. "Jan di-ah, open up!" Heechul said banging onto the door.  "Appa! Help me!" Jan di said screaming in a muffled voice. "STAY CALM, WERE COMING IN!" Heechul sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter