Chapter 1: Doll

She who came from the wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter one: Doll

Luhan's POV

 

Mi-sook 1980.

"I'm Xi Luhan, Detective, nice meeting you." I said shaking the woman's hand. "This is my team, which consists of 11 member's, 12 including me." I said averting my gaze to the boys and back to the woman. "Introduce yourselves" I said rolling my eyes. They should know this by now. Not just stand there and wait for me to tell them. 

"I'm Do Kyungsoo, but they call me D.O and I'm a Homicide detective." He said bowing. Next it was Chanyeol.

"I'm Chanyeol! But you can call me chan chan!" He said doing a peace sign. "I'm a cyber crimes detective, by your side~" He said shaking the woman's hand.

"I'm Kim Jongin, detective.." Kai said slouching in his seat. I scoffed at his sudden behavior and motioned for the rest to begin their introduction. 

"I'm Xiumin, and these are my fellow assistants', Sehun, Tao, Lay, Baekhyun, Suho, and Chen." He said bowing deeply and smiling a very picturesque smile. 

The rest of them bowed as well. "And I'm Kris and I'm a narcotic detective." He said while bowing. We all then stood in one line and bowed at the same time. 

"What's the problem ma'am?" I said taking out my notepad. I motioned for her to sit and sat beside her. Until suddenly a little girl's voice caught our attention. "She stood on a bridge at midnight, her lips were all a quiver, she gave a cough, her leg fell off, and she floated down the river". She said as she held her doll in her hand and pulled off the leg's. She had long jet black hair and hazel eyes. Her skin was a beautiful tone of milky white and her lips were a dark red color. The thing that bothered me was her eye bag's. They were jet black as well. With the bag's underneath her eyes, it made her look very scary. Judging by what says on the paper, I was given earlier, she seems to be the problem at this house. Mi-sook was her name I presume? 

"She's been like that since we moved into this house..I-I don't know what been happening to her." The women said sobbing into her vulnerable hands. "She breaks vases and rips out the hair on her dollies. I don't know..Please help me detective. Why is she like this??" She said tugging onto my shirt.

"I-I see, does she say other weird thing's that must be known to us?" I said scritching and scratching on my notepad.

"She doesn't eat, and when I tell her to, she says the other mother will get mad" After hearing that, chills went down my spine. I've never heard of a case involving hallucination's, especially scary ones. I gulped and continued to write in my notepad. 

"I-I see, well me and my team will be glad to help you, although were detective's not Exorcists". I said looking around the house.

"I get your point sir but I also need help with something els

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter