When do I start?

Love is Silent
A/N: Ignore any mistakes I may have made =]
===========================================================

Listen to URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVuu4FE7smk
Younha: Peace, Love, and Ice-cream

It was lunch time and you were already getting death glares by some girls in the school. Though all the girls ignored you, all the guys couldn’t keep their eyes off you. You noticed some guys had their stares lingering around you as you would stay close to Siwon, who would ward off any guys that even tried to get near you. Luckily for you, you were sitting at a table with Siwon as you were explaining about your life in New York using sign language. While Siwon was laughing at something, Junsu came by with another guy as they sat down at the table.
‘Oppa, who’s that guy?’ you signed as you looked at the stranger.
Siwon looked at him and smiled, “Oh, ~~~~~-ah, this is Shim Changmin.” Siwon introduced. “He’s one of my buddies along with Junsu.“

Shim Changmin; otherwise known as the smart genius of the school. He’s currently reigning with the top ranks in the school, but not only is he smart, he’s athletic, friends with everybody, and also a member of the student council. Though his tall, thin physique doesn’t show much, his big brown eyes, neatly combed hair and his big, bright smile makes everybody feel welcome in his presence. He’s like a big teddy bear that you just want to hug all the time.

He smiled and waved. “Annyong, you must be the new student and Siwon’s best friend, right?”
You nodded as you slightly bowed.
Changmin lightly nudged Junsu. “Why isn’t she talking?” he whispered.
“Because she doesn’t,” Junsu answered.
Changmin gave him a questioning look as Junsu just shrugged and put his attention to you as you continued on explaining New York to Siwon. You noticed a few dirty looks that were given to you from other tables as your hands started to slow down and you kept your details short.
Siwon raised an eyebrow. “Why’d you stop? Your story was getting interesting.”
You tucked your hair behind your ear. ‘I don’t think people in this school like me very much.’
Siwon’s gaze softened. “Don’t think that way. Don’t listen about what other people say about you, they’re just being jerks…especially some of the girls. Just ignore them, okay?”
You nodded as you stood up from your table. ‘I’m going to get some juice.’ You signed and headed off to the vending machine.
When the three guys watched you leave, Changmin and Junsu sat down on either side of Siwon and leaned in. Siwon noticed this action while biting into his sandwich as he backed away a bit from the two.
“What?” he asked.
“Hyung, why doesn’t ~~~~~-ah talk?” Changmin asked.
“Yeah, this whole day I tried getting her to talk to me, but she wouldn’t open .” Junsu explained. “All she does is sign language to you and it’s killing me! Is she talking about me?!” he chuckled. “Well then again…who doesn’t talk about me?”
Changmin just rolled his eyes.
Siwon sighed as he turned his head to see where you were and to notice that you were at the vending machine, feeding it some change. He then turned his head around and lean in close so only Changmin and Junsu could hear what he was about to whisper.
“~~~~~~-ah doesn’t talk because she’s mute,” Siwon answered.
“So…she’s deaf?” Junsu asked. “But how can she understand what you’re saying to her? You don’t answer her in sign language.”
“It’s not that she’s deaf that she doesn’t speak…” Siwon sighed. “Two years ago…she just stopped talking. It’s like she lost her voice…she just lost all her power to speak.”
“What happened to her that would cause something like this?” Changmin questioned.
Siwon sighed and slightly shook his head. “I don’t know…nobody knows. I tried to get her to tell me through sign language and what not…but I just couldn’t get it out of her.”

Before Junsu and Changmin could ask any more questions, a loud crash was heard behind them as a group of students were crowding around the area. The three turned their heads to see what the commotion was all about.
“YAH! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!” someone shouted in the midst of the crowd. “ARE YOU BLIND?! CAN’T YOU LOOK WHERE YOU’RE GOING?!”
Siwon’s eyes widened as he stumbled out of his seat and ran towards the crowd, pushing his way through to see you being pushed to the ground by a guy.
“YAH! ANSWER ME WHEN I’M TALKING TO YOU!” the guy yelled as he grabbed you by the shoulder, but another hand reached for his arm.
“Didn’t your parents ever teach you never hurt a girl?” Siwon asked and before the guy could respond, Siwon’s fist slammed into the guy’s face, leaving his body hurl to the ground. With his nose bleeding, he ran out of the cafeteria. Siwon looked over to you as he kneeled down to your level.
“Gwenchana? [Are you okay?]” he asked. “Did he hurt you?”
You shook your head as Siwon helped you up and dusted you off. ‘You promised me you wouldn’t be violent…’ you signed.

Sometimes, Siwon’s anger can get the best of him, which could lead to violence and injuries. Although you were truly grateful to have such a friend stick by your side, you didn’t like the fact Siwon would resort to fist-fights when he could just reconcile differences by talking it out.

Siwon chuckled, “Yeah, well it’s my duty to protect you when Jaejoong hyung isn’t there. And it’s not like the school can kick me out. I’m the president of the student council and soon-to-be valedictorian. Kicking out such an ace student would just look bad on the school.”
You just shook your head as you walked out of the cafeteria and outside to cool-off a bit.

End of URL
-----------------------------------------------------------
Listen to URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_QTs3sZKig
Melo’Breeze: Vis-à-Vis [Smile, You OST] [Officially my fav. Drama right now :D]

You sat down on a bench, near a tree, gently kicking the pebbles on the ground. You looked around the area to see groups of students, all around the area, eating and chatting with each other. You pushed your bangs off to the side as you heard a light conversation coming from a few guys that were coming your way. From the group, one guy was pushed ahead of the rest as some snickered. The guy cleared his throat to get your attention, in which you looked up from the ground to meet his eyes. It was the same guy that you saw back at the cafeteria, who pushed you to the ground, but instead, he had a piece of toilet paper stuck up one of his nostrils to stop his nose from bleeding.
“Uh…hey,” he said.
You slightly bowed.
He cleared his throat. “Look…I just wanted…to say I was sorry. I was being a total jerk back at the cafeteria…” he paused to look at you. “I’m Lee Hyunsoo by the way.”
You nodded again and looked back at the ground.
Hyunsoo looked at you. “So…are you going to accept my apology?”
No response.
“YAH! ARE YOU MUTE OR SOMETHING?!” Hyunsoo shouted.

Meanwhile, Yoochun drove back to school, making sure Yoorim was fast asleep before he left home. As he got out of the car, Junsu had called him and they were in the midst of a conversation.
“Are you almost at school?” Junsu asked on the other line.
“Yeah…I’m walking towards it now,” Yoochun replied. “I’m at the school parking lot.”
“Oh, okay good, because you have to meet Siwon’s best friend from kindergarten,” Junsu said. “She’s really nice and pretty…but she’s mute.”
Yoochun was going to ask why until he heard someone screaming on school property.
“YAH! ARE YOU MUTE OR SOMETHING?!”
Yoochun looked ahead to see a small group of guys in front of a girl, who was sitting down at a bench. The yelling started getting the attention with the people around, as students around the school property started turning their heads towards Hyunsoo’s direction.
“I’ll be in the cafeteria in a minute…” Yoochun replied and hung up his phone. He walked towards Hyunsoo and his gang.
“Is there a problem here?” Yoochun asked casually, with hands in his pocket.
“It’s not of your business Yoochun,” Hyunsoo spat as he turned his attention back to you.
Yoochun looked over to you and took a glimpse at your face. You weren’t recognizable, as he figured you were a new student. He sighed.
“Why don’t you just leave the new girl alone Hyunsoo?” Yoochun said.
Hyunsoo smirked, “Why don’t you just leave my f.ucking business alone? Do you hear me talking about your precious little sister?”
Yoochun’s jaw clenched as his hands turned into fists, trying to control his anger. “Do NOT talk about my little sis'.”
Hyunsoo smirked. “And what are you going to do about it? Hit me? Please, you’ve already gotten into so much s.hit the past few months that the school will kick you out if you break another nose.”
Yoochun’s fists began to loosen as he tried to melt his anger down. You watched him control himself.
“I don’t even understand why your family’s spending so much money on useless treatments anyways…” Hyunsoo spat. “She’s gonna die anyways.”

BAM!

Yoochun’s fist hurled towards Hyunsoo’s face, which knocked him off his feet and down on the ground. You covered your eyes in mortification, while Yoochun tackled him to the ground and continued punching Hyunsoo.

“I’m sure he’s out here somewhere,” Junsu said, while he was looking around outside, with Siwon and Changmin following slowly behind.
“Well hurry up and find him, because I have to find ~~~~~~-ah,” Siwon said.
“Hey, what’s that?” Changmin asked, pointing to a massive crowd of people near the soccer field.
The three jogged up towards the crowd and pushed their way through as they saw Yoochun punching Hyunsoo furiously.
“YOOCHUN-AH!” Siwon shouted as he and Junsu tried to pull him off of Hyunsoo.
“LET GO!” Yoochun shouted. “LET ME GET MY HANDS ON THIS F.UCKING BASTARD!!!!!! HE DESERVES TO F.UCKING DIE FOR ALL I CARE!!!!! NOBODY TALKS F.UCKING S.HIT ABOUT MY LITTLE SISTER!!!!!”
In a few seconds time, the crowd soon dispersed as two teachers came into the circle and looked at Yoochun, Junsu, Siwon, Changmin, you, and Hyunsoo.

End of URL
-----------------------------------------------------------
Listen to URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9E568Ov4Fs
K. Will: Miss, Miss, and Miss

All 5 of you were now sitting in the principal’s office, in a row in front of the principal’s desk, when Yoochun’s mother came in. They searched amongst the row of students until she saw him and ran by his side, while his mother lightly hit his arm.
“Why? Why? Why?!” His mother yelled. “You were doing perfectly well for the past month and now you just start having violent rampages again?! Why?! Why?! WHY?!”
Yoochun blankly stared at what was in front of him, letting his mother hit him.
The principal came in as he sat down at his desk.
“Well…Yoochun-shhi, I don’t know what to do you with at this point,” Principal Kwon said. “I’ve given you many chances to redeem yourself as I know you are an excellent student, but this violent behavior of yours is starting to become an issue.”
Yoochun’s mother furrowed her eyebrows, “You’re not saying…he’s going to be kicked out of school are you?”
Principal Kwon sighed. “I don’t know what else I can do Mrs. Park. Yoochun is an excellent student, but I can’t keep having him have these violent acts around the school, unless he had good reason to.”
You lightly tugged on Siwon’s sleeve as he turned his head towards you. You started to sign language to him about the current situation that everybody was in while Siwon nodded. When you finished, Siwon’s face was a little grim, but turned to Principal Kwon.
“Principal Kwon, ~~~~~~-ah said that it was her fault for Yoochun’s sudden outburst and she wishes to suffer the consequences,” Siwon quietly said.
The principal looked at you. “Is this true?”
You tugged on Siwon’s sleeve again and used sign language again as Siwon turned back. “She says that Hyunsoo was verbally harassing her and Yoochun came by to stop it, but then Hyunsoo started verbally harassing him.”
Principal Kwon just smoothed out his face in frustration and sighed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The 5 of you left the Principal’s office, with no detentions, no suspensions, nor any expulsions. He just left off with a warning that he didn’t want to see any of you in his office again. While Hyunsoo limped off to the Nurse’s office, the 4 of you stood around the hallway, while Yoochun’s mother was still in the principal’s office.
“Hyung, you are so lucky you didn’t get expelled from school,” Junsu said.
Yoochun shrugged as he sighed. His gaze then went onto you as you stared back at him.
“Oh right, Yoochun, this is my best friend, ~~~~~~-ah.” Siwon introduced.
You slightly bowed while he did the same, until his mother walked out of the principal’s office. She sighed.
“You, your father, and I are going to have a talk tonight,” she said, before leaving the school.
You lightly tugged on Siwon’s shirt as you sign language something. He then nodded and turned to Yoochun.
“~~~~~-ah says thanks for sticking up to Hyunsoo for her,” he said.
“Oh…yeah…no problem,” Yoochun answered.
“Come on, let’s get to class,” Siwon said before he slung an arm around your shoulder and guided you back to class, along with everybody else going their separate ways.

-----------------------------------------------------------

AT THE PARK’S RESIDENCE…

It was after dinner, Yoorim was sent to bed, while Yoochun was sitting in the living room with his parents. The atmosphere was quiet…and tense. Nothing could be heard except for the slight ticking sound coming from the clock mounted up on the wall.
“Yoochun-ah,” his father said. “Your mother and I have decided…that you need to get therapy.”
Yoochun looked up from the coffee table, meeting eye-to-eye with his parents.
His knuckles whitened. “I need what?”
“Therapy,” his father answered again. “We think it’ll do you some good. We know that these past few months have been really hard on you with Yoorim still sick and we know that you’re trying to be a good brother. But, it seems like this is really affecting you…so we’ve decided to put you up for therapy classes, every day after school, except the weekends, for one hour.”
“I don’t need it,” Yoochun quietly murmured, swallowing up his anger inside.
“Yoochun-ah, this is just for your own good,” his mother said. “It’ll help you relieve your stress and-“
“I DON’T NEED F.UCKING THERAPY!!!!” Yoochun shouted, as he stood up from the couch. “I don’t need to spend money on USELESS therapy sessions and waste time talking about my F.UCKING feelings when I could be at home, taking CARE of YOORIM.”
“And that’s why you need to attend the therapy sessions,” Yoochun’s father said.

Silence…

He sighed. “We know that you want to take care of Yoorim and we understand that. But, we can’t have you yelling around the house with this ill-temper of yours and you’ll just be stressing yourself out and Yoorim as well. She cares for you as much as you care for her and she just wants her oppa by her side…”
Yoochun looked at his parents as he looked upon the fireplace, where a large family portrait was mounted; the 4 of them all together, smiling at the camera, with no worries shown on their faces.

They were a family here…

This is what he misses…

This is what he wants back…

Yoochun sighed, “When do I start?”

===========================================================
Need at least 5 comments to update

OMFG!!!!!!! I’M SO SORRY YOU GUYS FOR THE LONGEST TIME T_____T I’ve been so caught up with school and my after school activities, along with studying that I honestly didn’t have the time to breathe and think of a chapter….I FEEL TERRIBLE and I’m REALLY sorry T^T SO…to really show you that I’m terribly sorry, I wrote a long chapter =] as you can see ^^ well in my opinion I think it’s pretty long :P it took up 8 pages on Microsoft Word xD so it’s the longest chapter I’ve ever had =] so I hope you guys like it ^^
Once again…REALLY SORRY…and if I have time, I’ll see if I can get a new chapter for my other story too =3 though…a little writer’s block again for that one ^^”

I hope you guys are reading this since quite a few of you guys have requested for a Yoochun story =3 And I know there are quite a few Yoochun fans on winglin…so I know who you are!! [haha jks!] And I hope I haven’t lost any readers :S because of my kinda long haitius ^^”

Anyways~, onto the COMMENTS/REPLIES

Heero: hehe I know right? ^^ ughh~ I get pissed off whenever I see people that are making fun of people who have some kind of disability ==” but at my school, we’re pretty cool about it =] we have some who’s blind, but everybody really respects him and I talked to him once and he was the nicest guy ever =]

dbskfan: haha yes a new story =] hopefully, it’ll go well and I hope people will read this ^^ since I’ve been requested a few times for a Yoochun story, I thought it was about time =] I hope you like it ^^

cialuphdbsk: hey =] hehe really?? Thnk you so much! <33 I’m glad you like them =] lol this one’s about Yoochun and the reader =] I don’t know if you like Yoochun, but I hope you’ll like the story =] cuz I’m going to be working extra hard on it ^^ since I’ve never written a Yoochun fic before =]

I'mJera: lol well that’s a relief =] I’m glad you like it :D even though, it’s only the 2nd chapter xD

NineChan: lol thnk goodness ^^ glad you like it so far :D

Kaeleigh: hehe thnk you ^^ I’m glad you like it =] I’m not a big Yoochun expert, but hopefully you’ll like this story since I’m gonna work hard on this one =]

13nz: hehe thnx unni ^^ lol happy new year to you too~ :P even though this is like
2 weeks late xD

LiveLoveBlue: hehe well that’s good news for me =] at least I’m starting off on a good note ^^
Hehe happy new year to you too~ <33 sorry for the REALLY LATE reply xD

xangel429x: lol I want Siwon as my best friend =] a REALLY hot guy as a bestie ;) loving it already! XD LOL~ but I’m glad you like it so far :) this Yoochun story is harder than I thought it would be xD

azn14: lol he is scary ^^ but I thought he would fit a brother character well =] since he’s not the main guy in this story xD
hehe happy BELATED new year to you too~ <33 and thnx for sticking around with me for the ½ a year that I’ve been on winglin!! <33

JaeSu fan: lol you’ve gotta love Junsu =]

^lee_sooyun^: hahah thnk you <33 I hope you have a great new year too =] 2010!! How exciting! :D
Haha really? Thnk you <33 glad I’m you like it so far =]

stephiii: lol I don’t know, but I think I would have a good time with an older brother =] haha really? I’m the youngest in my family with an older sister :P

THNX FOR THE COMMENTS <33

WILL UPDATE SOON <33 and no silent readers please!! =]

-dbsk408-

==Updated Friday, January 15, 2010==