Back in Korea

Love is Silent
QUICK LITTLE REMINDERS

Okay, here are some symbols that I’ll be using to indicate certain types of dialogue =]

Anything in normal quotations like “this” is someone who’s just normally talking.
Anything in single quotations like ‘this’ means that someone is using sign language
Anything in stars like *this* is someone’s thoughts.
And of course when you see ~~~~~~~~, that’s where you put in your name =]

Anyways, enjoy the first chapter!! =]
===========================================================

Listen to URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jb-xxdGuFSY
8eight: Don’t Endure

“Are you absolutely positive you want to go to school?” Jaejoong asked. “I mean…we came back from the States and I want you to adapt before going. Plus, students here are different…they’re more judgmental. You know that.”

Your brother; Kim Jaejoong. Standing at 24 years-old, he was your protector, your best friend, and of course…your life. Ever since you were born, Jaejoong just had the brotherly love in him and felt he needed to protect you at all costs. Whether it was a broken heart or being bullied in school, he was your shoulder to cry on. Since you had stopped talking 2 years ago, Jaejoong had done everything in his power to help you. You moved to New York with him, went to a new school, and went to numerous therapy sessions, doctors trying to open you up, but you were like a lock. No-one could open you up without the key. Jaejoong believes you had become mute due to your parents’ death…but that was hardly the issue.

You nodded. ‘I’m going to one of the best schools in Seoul and Siwon oppa is going to be there, so I think I’ll be alright.”
Jaejoong pursed his lips in a thin line. “But still…I don’t want you to get hurt.”
You gently smiled at your brother’s protective nature. Ever since you were born, Jaejoong would never take his eyes off you. He watched you and made sure you were far from any harm and when someone did come up to you, Jaejoong was ready to snap their necks.
‘I’ll be fine oppa,’ you signed. ‘Come on…I want to finish unpacking so I can spend the day with Siwon oppa.’
Jaejoong clutched his chest where is heart was. “And not spend the day with me? Little sis, I’m hurt…I’m really hurt.” You lightly slapped his arm.
“I’m joking, I’m joking,” Jaejoong chuckled. “When is he supposed to pick you up?”
‘In 10 minutes,’ you signed.

*Ding*Dong*

You and Jaejoong looked at the door to your new house as you walked over and opened the door. Standing there was a tall guy, around the same age as you, and with a strong build. He had sharp features, tousled black hair with chocolate brown eyes along with a perfectly bridged nose and rosy pink lips and in his hands were a bouquet of white lilies and a gold necklace with a small ring attached.
“You made me wait 2 years ~~~~~~~-ah,” the guy said with a smile on his face.
*Siwon oppa,* you thought as you wrapped your arms around his neck and embraced him in a large hug.
“Woah, careful now,” Siwon chuckled as he stumbled upon the sudden weight. “I missed you too. Did you miss me?”
You pulled away from the hug. ‘You have no idea.’

Choi Siwon; your best friend since kindergarten. The two of you met each other when you were being bullied by a couple of rude little boys who stole your ring and wouldn’t return it to you. Being the man he still is now, Siwon asked them nicely, only for them to refuse. That was only until Siwon punched one of the boys in the mouth to get your ring back. Of course, Siwon got in trouble after the dispute, but nevertheless you got your ring back and you were truly grateful to Siwon. So grateful, you had even given your ring to him as a thank you and when the ring got too small for Siwon’s fingers, he looped it through a thin, gold chain and wears it around his neck. From that day forth, you and Siwon were best friends.

Siwon smiled as he ruffled your hair and handed you the lilies. “These are for you…You still like lilies right?”
You inhaled the sweet scent of the flowers and nodded. ‘Of course they are. Thank you.’
It was then Jaejoong’s turn to walk to the door as he and Siwon shook hands.
“Long time no see hyung,” Siwon said. “How have you been?”
“It’s been good,” Jaejoong answered. “I see you’ve been working out.”
Siwon chuckled. “Yeah…well I have to protect ~~~~~~-ah somehow don’t I?”
As the two started having a conversation, you just stood there until you rolled your eyes and tugged on Siwon’s shirt. When it got to his attention he looked at you.
‘Oppa, let’s go.’ You signed. ‘You can talk to Jaejoong oppa later when you come over for dinner.’
Siwon chuckled. “Araso, araso. See you later hyung.”
You and Siwon walked down the stairs to your house and walked to the bus station.

For the day, you went to all sorts of places around Seoul. You visited the Namsan Tower, as well as the Han River, and you got to eat some dukkbokgi at one of those food stalls on the streets. And just like old times, you walked along the park with Siwon after stopping by the nearby ice-cream shop you would once always visit.
“So…does it feel good to be back in Korea?” Siwon asked.
You nodded.
“Did New York help you out?” he asked.
You shrugged. ‘Not really. But, I know Jaejoong oppa only did that because he really cares for me. I mean…out of family, we only have each other, right?’
Two year ago, just a bit before you had become mute; your parents had passed away in an accident. Jaejoong was of course shocked by this sudden death, but you…were devastated. Your parents meant the world to you and to hear that they had died just turned your whole world upside down.

Siwon nodded until his phone started ringing.
“Yeobosaeyo?”
“YAH! CHOI SIWON! WHEN I SAID YOU COULD TAKE MY SISTER OUT FOR THE DAY I DIDN’T MEAN UNTIL THIS HOUR!! GET YOUR BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!” Jaejoong screamed.
Siwon flinched as he held his phone away from his ear. When Jaejoong finished, Siwon put his phone back to his ear.
“Araso umma,” Siwon said. “Don’t worry so much. We were about to leave anyways.”
“MWOH?! UMMA?! YAH! CHOI-“
Before Jaejoong could scream anymore, Siwon quickly ended the call and put his phone back into his pocket. You were smiling at Siwon after your brother’s rage over the phone.
Siwon lightly sighed as he tucked your hair behind your ear. “If only I could hear your laugh one more time. You have no idea how much I miss it.”
With hands laced together, you and Siwon took the bus back to your house for dinner.

End of URL
-----------------------------------------------------------
Listen to URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnRnDWm0ev4
After School: When I Fall

After going to the office with Siwon to get your timetable and schedule, he had to head to the library temporarily due to a student council meeting. Of course, Siwon wasn’t just good-looks. He was a smart and nice guy and everybody respects him in the school. You were trying to open your locker when you heard sudden yelling coming from the corner of the hallway.
“What?! Then why on EARTH would you let her go to school knowing this was going to happen?! NO! Just wait for me. I’ll be home in 5 minutes.” Somebody said. You turned away, focusing on your stuck locker until you were knocked down to the floor by the person on the phone.
He slightly turned around. “Sorry…” he said coldly and continued walking swiftly down the hallway and out the doors.
“Aish…he didn’t even tell me where he was going…” another voice said.
You looked up to see a guy with light brown hair that was messily tousled with chocolate brown eyes and baby-featured face. He lightly smiled and held out his hand.
“I’m sorry about my friend.” He apologized. “He was in a bit of a rush. He’s usually not like that.”
You took his hand and slightly bowed as you smoothed out your skirt and continued trying to open your locker, but the door wouldn’t budge.
“Here, let me help,” the boy offered. He lightly punched the locker and it swung open. “You might have to do that every time it gets stuck.”
You lightly nodded and bowed once again.
He smiled. “I’m Junsu by the way. Kim Junsu, what’s your name?”
You lightly fidgeted in your spot as you didn’t know how to tell him your name since you didn’t speak. Luckily, Siwon had just finished his student council meeting and was walking down the hallway.
“~~~~~~-ah, did you find your locker?” Siwon asked as he caught up to you. “Oh, hey Junsu. Where’s Yoochun?”
“Hey Siwon. Yoochun just left…he had some emergency to go to.” Junsu answered.
Siwon nodded. “Oh, ~~~~~~-ah, this is one of my best buds, Kim Junsu. Junsu, this is my best friend since kindergarten, Kim ~~~~~~.”
“Annyong,” Junsu waved, but you didn’t reply.

*Maybe she doesn’t like me very much…* Junsu thought as he put his hand back down and put it in his pocket.
Siwon nervously chuckled. “Right, I forgot to tell you. ~~~~~~-ah doesn’t really speak…so don’t take it the wrong way if she doesn’t answer you.”
Junsu nodded in understanding. *Doesn’t speak?* he thought. *I wonder why…*
“Come on, let’s get to class.” Siwon said as he leaded you to your first class of the day, with Junsu slowly following behind.

End of URL
-----------------------------------------------------------
Listen to URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLdIsTT8sHQ
Kim Tae Woo: Dreaming Dream [IRIS OST]

Yoochun carelessly parked his car outside his house as he ran into the house and up the stairs to his sister’s room. With the swing of the door, he saw his 9 year-old sister lying in bed, reading a book until she looked up to see Yoochun. She had a bright smile on her pale face.
“Oppa, why are you here?” she asked. “Don’t you have school?”

Park Yoorim; Yoochun’s 9 year-old sister, who was diagnosed with leukemia 8 months ago. Prior to her diagnose, her parents and Yoochun had noticed she had been dropping weight and appeared to be more fatigued, but she ensured she was and felt perfectly fine. They had let go of the situation but Yoorim had continued to lose more weight and sometimes, she felt too weak to go to school. It wasn’t until one night when she was practically screaming in bed, crying from pain, body aches, and a high fever. When her parents and Yoochun saw her lying in bed, she had light patches of bruises all over her body. That’s when they knew…something wasn’t right.

Yoochun caught his breath as he smoothed out his face to cool down his frustration. “Why did you go to school today Yoorim?”
She looked at Yoochun. “W-what do you mean?”
“WHY DID YOU GO TO SCHOOL WHEN YOU KNOW YOU’RE SICK?!” Yoochun shouted, raging in anger as he looked upon his sister’s scared face.
She shook her head. “I-I…I just wanted to. I didn’t go for a long time and I-I just…” Yoorim couldn’t finish her sentence as she began bursting into tears.
Yoochun’s anger started to melt away as he had realized his rage got the best of him. He slowly walked over to his sister’s bed as he climbed in next to her and wrapped his arms around her as she cried into his shirt.
“I’m sorry Yoorim-ah…” he apologized. “I didn’t mean to yell at you. I’m just…I’m just really worried for you, you know that. When I heard you passed out before school even started, I thought the world was going to collapse on me.”
Yoorim pulled away from Yoochun as he gently wiped her tears left with his thumbs.
“I’m sorry too…I just really missed my friends…and I was getting really claustrophobic staying in my room all day.” she explained. “I was feeling better today, so I insisted everybody that I was well enough to go to school…but I guess not.”
Yoochun sighed as he nodded. “I understand…but if you’re going to do this again, tell me. I get to be the judge if you’re well or not. I don’t want another phone call hearing that you might have been sent to the hospital. Do you promise?” Yoochun held out his pinky finger, waiting for Yoorim’s.
Yoorim nodded and pinky-sweared with Yoochun. He lightly smiled.
“It’s a good thing they didn’t call umma and appa or you would’ve been in HUGE trouble,” he said.
Yoorim’s eyes widened. “You’re not going to tell them that I tried going to school are you?”
Yoochun looked into his sister’s pleading eyes as he sighed and shook his head.

===========================================================
Need at least 5 comments to update

WOW that took a LONG time to post ^^” I REALLY apologize for that ==” I was having a bit of trouble…trying to figure out how I should start this story, considering this is a romantic comedy you know? You can’t exactly start it off in any way :P so I think you readers for waiting for all this time :D

This actually took me A LOT longer than I thought :P haha~ since I kept changing how the story should go at least 5-6 times? ==” every time I started it, it didn’t sound the way I wanted it to sound…you know what I mean? BUT, I finally finished and I hope you guys liked it cuz I don’t think I’ve ever worked so hard on ONE chapter xD haha~ well anyways…

Onto the REPLIES/COMMENTS

wacko_o: Lol yeah I know ^^” sighh~ but I thought it was about time I started a yoochun fic right? xD

Heero: hehe` sorry for the late update ^^”

hOney bebe: hehe well I hope you like this story =] I’m gonna try really hard, since I don’t know much about Yoochun :P so hopefully I can pull it off ^^
aww~ thnk you <33

stephiii: hehe thnx for waiting unni ^^ <33 and happy holidays to you too <33

JensuXP: hey =] and thnk you ^^ I’m glad you liked them =] Happy holidays to you too ^^

valky_ries: hehe~ thnk you <3 that means a lot to me =] LOL a changmin fic? *sigh*
well…let me take things one step at a time xD it’s pretty difficult just writing this story xD haha~ but when I feel like I can pull off a good Changmin story, I’ll write one =]
happy holidays to you too~ ^^

I'mJera: ahaha~ well I thought it was about time =] I hope you like it cuz I’m trying really hard here :3

13nz: lol well that’s good to here =] I hope you like the story ^^ since this is my first Yoochun story and hopefully I won’t run out of ideas xD

baboracoon: hehe~ aww thnx ^^ though…I think I still need to work on my writing a bit :P

beebunny: LOL it’s not that I was bored :P I just thought it was time for me to write a Yoochun story and before I forgot, I should just post up the story :) haha~ but I probably won’t be able to update when school starts T__T cuz I’m going to be PACKED with school T^T
haha~ if I do run out of ideas, I’ll definitely e-mail you =]

JaeYa: LOL no he’s no playboy in this story :P but I’m glad you find the story interesting so far =]
Haha~ yeah, I’ve noticed :P and plus, I thought writing this story would be fun =]
LOL I’ll try not to xD

LiveLoveBlue: hehe glad to hear that =] and sorry for the late update ^^”” had a little difficulty writing the first chapter xD

NineChan: hehe I hope so =]

hlee: lol yup =] and I hope you like it ^^ since it’s my first Yoochun fic

SweetTooth: aww~ it’s ok =] I understand ^^ but I do hope I’ll get to see you at least once every couple of chapters =]

azn14: hehe glad you find it interesting…hope you like it ^^

^lee_sooyun^: hehe hey =] yup, a yoochun story :P
o_O? you changed your krn name?? or ur username? xD haha~ I’m so confused :P

lena: LOL yup yup =] still love him even though he’s not exactly my fav…he’s kinda like changmin ^^” no offence if he’s your favourite member =p

Ymi Ngo: umm…we’ll see xD haha~…it might be a while before I write a changmin story…but you never know :P

JaeSu fan: hehe well that’s a relief =] I’m glad you like it so far ^^

xangel429x: LOL I’m more a jaejoong fan too :P but since readers have been requesting for a yoocun fic and I kinda felt like writing one :3 here it is! I hope you’ll still read it =]

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYBODY

thnx for all ur comments <33

will update soon <33 no silent readers please!! =]

-dbsk408-

=Updated Thursday, December 31, 2009=