Author's Consoladense

Jigeumeun, So Nyuh Shi Dae

First off sorry for the rushed one shot. I typed it on my phone and tried to type it as quickly as possible to post it. And well Asianfanfica on the phone isn't exactly the most pleasant thing to use. 

 
Now I know you've heard the news. I'm just as heartbroken as you all are. (If you're blaming Jessica for this then please gtfo). 
 
I know a lot of you think that this will be the end of SNSD. Heck I'm starting to think so but... We already knew that SNSD would end someday. It was always in the back of our mind. One day SNSD will be no more. 
 
From what SM entertainment has said, "SNSD" will continue as 8. As heartbreaking as it is, we have to accept this fact. I know that a lot of fans won't accept anything but 9 but... I just know that the girls will still be friends behind the scenes. When we say we stan OT9 we meant their friendship. 
 
In business terms we have to accept the fact that SNSD is now 8 but we can continue to support the girls as 9. Jessica is still with SM (for now at least). We can still support her and all the other 8 girls. 
 
I'm really at a loss for words which is odd for a writer but... I don't know what else to say. I really do wish that Jessica can return to SNSD but it is highly unlikely. SM would face a tremendous amount of humiliation if that was so and I don't think they're going to want to humiliate themselves more than they already have. 
 
We have 8 years worth of OT9 to look back on. I guess now it's time to archive it into memories now. This isn't the end of the world guys. It's the end of an era for us but there is more to look forward to. 
 
Exams are coming up and as much as a pain they are don't let this news affect you too much. Keep up your studies. Don't jeopardise it for something like this. It's not worth it. Study hard and be sure to take regular breaks. I know it's big news especially if you live SNSD a LOT. But remember that we are fans. I'm sure the girls, ALL 9, are more than happy to see so many people cheering for them. Our cheering and support is enough for them. Don't go too overboard though. 
 
I'm babbling on now I guess but... That's all I have to say really. 
 
I'm turning 20 soon and got into SNSD when I was 12. I'm glad I can say that SNSD was my teenage life. I think it's time that I finally took a step back from the fan-line. I will no longer be changing my wallpaper to my bias, sticking posters up of the bands or anything like that. I'm going to step back, support their music by purchasing it and focusing on my own life before anything else. Maybe it's time I started my own path in life. 
 
I hope that perhaps 10 years after SNSD ends we can have SONE reunions. I've made a lot of friends through this fandom and I do hope we stay true to our motto. Once a SONE, always a SONE. 
 
 
For now but not forever. 
 
Bubbles out~
 
--