Four

Human
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin quickly shot off Minho, eyes wide as he stared at Jongin. Minho turned as well, following his gaze, eyes landing on the frozen Jongin. Somehow he felt like he had made things worse. Maybe he was too quick to jump at the opportunity. But Taemin had said so himself, he was a free man. Minho tried reason with himself, but he couldn't stop the guilt from gnawing at his heart.

"Jongin.." Taemin tried to compose himself, "what are you doing here..?"

"I- I just-"

"Jongin.." Taemin's eyes slid over to Kyungsoo when he spoke and his eyes hardened, and any emotion he had, he locked away.

"Taemin, it's not what you think." Jongin tried to salvage the situation, but Kyungsoo stepped forward stubbornly, despite Jongin trying to hold him back.

"Stop this, Taemin." Kyungsoo stepped closer, "Can't you see you're hurting him?"

Taemin gritted his teeth, knuckles turning white as he tried to fight off his anger.

"Who are you to tell me that?" He spoke, trying keep his emotions in check, "What do you know about hurting, Kyungsoo? If you think that's painful, then you have no idea what pain truly is.

 Tell me, have you ever stayed home, worried sick waiting for your fiance to come back? Have you ever experienced telling someone you love them, just to be brushed off? Have you ever been left behind on your ing anniversary so that the man you loved could go and someone else?"

The pain was evident in Taemin's eyes, tears forming quickly, and Jongin tried to reach out, tried to hold him.

"Don't you ing dare touch me, Kim Jongin." Taemin slapped his hands away, tears starting to fall down his cheeks, "Don't you ing dare."

"I thought I meant something to you. But ever since Kyungsoo came back, it's like I'm nothing. You gave us up. You gave me up. Just like that. Because why not, right? You have Kyungsoo."

Kyungsoo had grown silent, casting his eyes down, shoulders heavy with guilt. He was not prep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter