(1/1)

The Moment It Rained; The Moment He Came

That was raining heavily that afternoon. So heavy that it made Seungyoon kind of regretted why on earth he decided to go in the first place while making troubled attempt at slink in between plenty of people who are impatiently waiting the rain to stop beneath the small roof right in front of a cafe down the street. He hugged his backpack tight on his chest as his body shivered tremendously. He could feel how the vapor beneath his glasses made his vision hazy and his mind dizzy. Minutes after minutes the water stream didn't seem to come to end; as if it didn't long Seungyoon to go even for just one small step —or it probably mocked the nerd's impatience just like what most of people did. 

Speaking of bunch of foolish people in his surrounding, he suddenly remembered a certain someone. 

Seriously, it was a very special someone and absolutely not just a random dude he accidentally bumpedon to exactly two weeks ago on his appartement, at least for Seungyoon who wisely thought that it was rude to say someone so beautiful a random humankind. 

He was so immersed, tucked in his own imagination that didn't even realize someone had been standing so close (courtesy by Seungyoon's  measure of safe distance he had to build arbitrarily since junior high) 

It was later when their shoulders bumped to one another's with smooth motion that they both didn't find it startling but it kept make them turning their heads shortly in the end at each other's presences.

Surprisingly, they had same height.

Suprisingly, the stranger gave an odd smile at Seungyoon.

Surprisingly, it made Seungyoon had his mouth agape with vivid color of pink on both of his cheeks.

Surprisingly, he was no other but that certain beautiful middle-part haired guy with a pair of quirky eyebrows Seungyoon just bumped at his appartement's hallway two weeks ago.

For the first moment of the day, Seungyoon didn't want the rain came to end. Neither he wanted the man to turn his head away that quick and instead, got more astonished by the sound of raindrops which the heaviness remained the same.

But eventually, Seungyoon was not sure what he should do, though. He was not sure he could at least had said a simple hello. 

And most importantly, (although it was a rude way to say) Seungyoon was not sure the pretty guy could digest Seungyoon's frame which that time plastered before him; in his dark and blinded eyesight.

In the end, deep within Seungyoon's heart he had decided to remember the guy everytime the rain came.

 

///end

 

 


: this probably whether the most effort at writing a drabble or instead a good start well sort of way. im not an expert for using English language too so im not eager for everyone even like this but i hope you can leave some constructive comments below.