Chapter 2 : Never thought to meet you

THE HAPPINESS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" />

“What’s the matter Tao?”Sehun asked curiously.

“May I ask a question from you?”

“Yes of course you can”

“Okay then do you remember anything about your previous life?

“But what is the reason is to know about my previous life?”

“Because if you have a memory about your relation or someone that so close to you, you can help him if you like.”

“But lord of wishes didn’t….”

Tao cut off Sehun in the middle and continued.

“Duh if lord of the wishes can describe you about everything, then what is the meaning to have a friend to help you?”Tao asked with rolled eyes.

“Hmmm Okay I got it” Sehun replied slowly

Sehun bit his lower lip and started to think, he sank in the sea of his memories He thought so deeply, he felt that he remembered something about a person who had a bright smile on his lips every time, who was always caring about him, who always loved him so much, who brings the happiness for him in every time. Tao was scratching the back of his head nervously.

“It doesn’t matter if you……..”  Tao was cut in the middle by Sehun.

“Amm I remembered something about someone but it’s not so clear” Sehun said in break voice.

“”Did you remember something. Yahooooooo!!!!!!! “Tao was dancing so happily.

“Why what’s wrong with it?”Sehun asked in puzzled mood.

“Then we can find about that guy from the “Mirror of wonder” Tao replied excited.

“Mirror of what?”

“Mirror of wonder. From that we can find about your past life”

“Why we cannot find anything without a memory?”Sehun asked.

“Because the person who needs a help, is the one who is in your mind. Got it?”Tao questioned.

“Yep”Sehun replied

“Then come with me sehunnie~”

Tao grabbed the wrist of Sehun and ran away to find about the memory that hid inside the mind of Sehun, from the mirror of wonder.

 

Tao stopped at a doorstep looked like a large chamber. Sehun bumped on Tao’s back because he couldn’t reduce the speed of him.

“Huang Zi Tao? Why are you crashing here so badly? aww!! Who is this, a new comer?” The officer in charge of the chamber of Mirror

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter