Need attention

One Short

Taeyeon still seated on her couch with her notebook and her pencil between her finger, tapping the pencil at the book. 

You know that she still write some lyrics to make a better songs for her fans, but sometimes it makes u stress cause she doesn't pay attention to you straight for two days, i can't believe it, she ignore me, her own wife... But i have to understand her she's an artist n u married with artist so u have to accepted this. But i still love her tho..

To avoid being bored, u watching a Netflix straight for two hours after that u make a tik tok, yeay i know it's for fun. And then you off your phone and lay on the couch looking at the ceiling thinking what to do next. So you roll your body on your right to look at your wife and see her still eyes on the notebook, so you take a chance to sit at her side try to get her attention.

"Taeyeon?"

Nothing

"Tae tae".. you poke her cheek and you saw her eyes move to you and then back to her book. So you try another way ann still got nothing. You got frustrated, and then here's come the idea the only way to get her attention is affection. So you try this.

So you moved closer to her and you moved her hair and  kiss her neck softly, you hear a moan from her. You do it twice.

"Babe, what are you doing?"

"I'm trying doing my lyrics, you know right?"

"What, i don't know what are you talking about". You hide your smile and still continue you kiss her lips.

Taeyeon put her stuff on the table and put you on her lap and hugging your waist. She look at you and smiled sweetly to you.

"You know what, you can tell me that you're bored and not doing like this to me, you know i can't resist you". You cupped her face and kiss and her lips, before it goes affectionately you pull away from her and look at her with smile.

"I want to, but i can't you seem pay attention to it so that's why i don't want to bother you, but i can't help it now, i really miss you"..

Taeyeon laughed. So she lay her body down on the couch and then pull you to her with your back press to her front. She hug your waist and she kissed your cheek.

"I'm sorry for not pay attention to you, my love. I'm gonna make it up to you, so what are we goona do?. Watching Netflix or just chilling at the couch?"

"Can we do both?". You looking at her and she nodded her head. So that day you spent your beautiful day with your lovely wife..

 

 

 

Sorry it's a short story, hope you guys like it.