Always Support You

One Short


'Hanaaa.... wake up!'
Wake up... Hana, you will be late to the school, hurry up..  
my mom shakes my body.
5 more minutes, mom! my head still under the blanket.. I sat wake up, you will be late to the school, Hana. Why so difficult to wake you up. She hit me with a pillow. 
Go to bathroom now before i take all your stuff that your unnie give to you! I will count to 10, if you not wake up, i will throw to rubbish now.
Aishhhh... 
my body still under the blanket, i want to sleep more but this morning i already hear my mom talk in this morning. My mood is already down in the morning.
'1,2,3, Hana hurry up, i still count it, 4,5'. I cut her off before she continue counting & then throw my stuff.
Alright, mom i wake up now, you happy now. I go to bathroom with my both eyes still closed, because i'm still sleep. Last night, i just go back from concert, what concert, hmm. Haha, it's not a concert, it just i study late cause tomorrow i have a final exam, actually i'm not smart as my sister, i'm a lazy girl & i'm a sleepy head too just like my sister's friends, hehe. (DON'T MAD AT ME, UNNIE) Reason why i study is cause my unnie want to see my result. I always got last in the class, haha. So, my mom tell about this to my unnie, and then she know, she shocked when hear this new. So, she mad at me & say to me if you want something liked handphone, laptop or whatever you want you have to study hard & show me your good result & i will fulfill what you wishes. 
Now, i'm at bathroom, and i still hear my mom talk to me, she not going to kitchen untill she finished what she want to talk. Hana, your uniform i already iron & it's at your bed, ok. Now. i'm going to kitchen to make your breakfast, faster honey!. Me looking at the mirror but my eyes still closed. 
Alright, mom! I'll be hurry now..

Good morning, mom! How are you? hehe.. 
I hug her & kiss her like there's no tomorrow, hehe..
I know there's must something you want, i already know it.
'Aishh, mom i just want to know how are you? There's nothing i want. 
I smiled at her.
Really, ok. So, go to school, your breakfast i already packed, it's in your bed.
Mom!!

Hmmm.. She jush hmm, aishh.
Mom, today is my final exam, wish me luck, ok. I always study late now because i want to get good result.
Oh! you study, alright honey, i hope you get a good result, show me u can do it.

She hug me. So, i have to go now & i'm not going home cause tonight i will sleep at unnie dorm, don't worry, ok. Bye mm..
What!! No, you can't she's busy right now, she have a comeback. 
aishh, this kid so stubborn.

Now, i'm in front school, on my way to class. Start from gate, i kept hearing they keep talking about my unnie, they bad talking about my unnie.
(You must want to know who's my unnie, right! She's from girl group that famous around the world, it's Girls' Generation & my unnie is Kim Taeyeon) Firstly, i hear this news i shocked too, but i don't care cause that's her life, she deserves what she want, right! i support her.
Now, i'm at class, sitting with my friends, i have only 2 friends, that's enough. Actually, i have many friends, but because this news they never want to be my friends, only this 2 still want to be my friends.
(For EXO fans, don't hate me, i just write this story just for fun) When i keep talking with my friends, suddenly there's group came at us, i know this group. Actually, they came at me cause i already know their reason, caue they don't like my unnie couple with Baekhyun. So, the really hate SNSD.
Yaa, tells your unnie, break up with our oppa, she doesn't deserve with him, she's ugly. We hate your unnie & their group too. Say Jimin. I can't hear this cause they say my unnie ugly, i can't accept this, so i stand up from my sit & i shouted at them.
Can you stop it, i  already boring with you guys, u guys just like kids, cause u all hear this news u all being like this, you have a brain or not. For your information, is it Baekhyun oppa is your oppa? I think not. Oh! i'm happy because unnie couple with him, can't wait to meet them, haha. I clapped & send her death glared. Let's go guys, i felt like i'm in at hell. And that, me & friends leave this class, they can't say anything because i cut off when they want to say something. So, i just go to library.


Ok, class after the break, you have last one paper exam, it is math, i hope u all make a revision before start the exam, ok! Class dismiss. Before i go out, i take out my books from the bags cause after eat i want to study. On the way to canteen, i hear Mr. Lee call my name. So, i talk to my friends to go first. You guys just go to canteen first, i catch up later, ok. So, i go to Mr. Lee. Yes Sir, why u call me!.
Actually, i call u because i just want u study hard, i'm worry about you, cause this year is your last in this school, after that u must want to go to univesity, right!. So, i hope do better for this exam & i know u can do it, Hana. You just being lazy, i know you can. Proof to the class that u can get a good result. He tap my shoulders to give the strength.
Ok, Mr. Lee, thanks for the advice, i will do the best to get a good result, thanks again, sir. And that before i go out, he call my name again. Kim Hana! One more thing, before u go, can u take all 9 signature from Girls' Generation, hehe i really liked them especially your unnie, Kim Taeyeon, can?
'Haha, no problem, Sir. I will take all 9 signature and give it to you, tomorrow, Sir'.

 

After the school, i just go straight to her dorm, she doesn't really know that i will come to her dorm, i wanted to duprise her. Before that, i want to buy something to unnie. Ermm, what will i buy to the? Haa, i have an idea, i just cooked for them, i can cook. I will cook spaghetti. So, i go to grocer first & buy all ingredients. After buy, i straight to her dorm. Now, i'm in front the elevator, suddenly i felt someone hug me. And then, i turned around to see who hug me, and it's Jessica Unnie.
Unnie, it's you! i thought it's my... She laughed at me.
Haha, you thought what? you thought your boyfreind come & hug you.
Unnie, it's not what u think, i thought it's Taeyeon unnie, cause u know i'm tall than her & she's not, her height it's just same at my shoulders. 
(Your height is same with Yoona) I smirk at her.
Oh! so you say i'm same with her! She glared at me.
Oh my God! HellSica mood is on, but i don't care cause i like to see her mad, she's cute when she mad. In this group i'm very closed with Tiffany unnie & Jessica unnie. I'm closed with this 2 girls because i like to tease this 2 American girls.
Haha, i'm not say it but you already admitted it i agree. So, when the elevator open, i just enter with speed before she do something to me. Unnie! are u going inside or not! i laughed at her.
You still owe me, Hana! She glared at me. So, what are you doing here?
Actually, i want to see her & i really miss her. So, i came here to suprise her.
'Just your unnie, not me?' 
She pouting at with her both hands pull my shirt. Of corse, u too unnie, i really miss  & you're the best unnie in thi world, Oops! not you're second best in this world, first is Taeyeon unnie.
'Haha, of course she first & i'm a second. So, let's go out from this elevator. 
We both holding hands & go to dorm. Jessica unnie say only Taeyeon unnie at her dorm & all others unnie is busy, they all have a schedule, so only 2 unnie at dorm, i don't care as long my unnie have, i don't care. Now, i'm at Jessica unnie room cause she asked me to hide at her room, so i just follow her command. I hear Jessica unnie call Taeyeon unnie.

Jessica POV
Taeyeon, please come out from your room now! Now, she came to me like a zombie.
What, Sica! i'm really sleepy now. She yawned.
Wow! u yawned like a alligator & i never seen u yawned like that, i've only see Yoona yawned like that.
I'm so shocked when i see Taeyeon like that, never in my life see Taeyeon yawned with open so big.
Actually, what u really want, Sica. You call me just want to see me yawned, i thinks is ot funny, i better go to sleep, now.
'Wait, i'm not finished, actually i have something for you'.
She clapped her hands.
Hmm, what!
Hehe, don't mad at me, i just found this girls at elevator, and then she keeps begging me to bring her to you, so i bring her to our dorm, you want to see her. I smiled at her.
Taeyeon just open her eyes, shocked when she hear Jessica brings that girls to her dorm.
What! u bring her to our dorm, u just know that girl & u bring her! are u crazy, Sica. Taeyeon shouted at me. Relax, Taeyeon, i et u want to see this girl too. So, can u sit at the couch first & i will bring her to you, so Taeyeon-shi can u closed your eyes.
'Arghhh, alright, hurry  up please.. 
And that, i just go to my room.
END Jessica POV
 

Alright, Hana are u ready!
'Yup, unnie'. I look at her.
So, u better hurry up before she sleep. I see she really tired. She pointed at Taeyeon. 
Ok, unnie. Ermm, unnie u don't want to join wth me!
'It's ok, just both of you, i don't want to interrupt this sibling moment, i want to sleep, i'm tired you know.
'Thanks, unnie'. 
I hug her & kiss her cheeks.

 

Jessica, hurry up, please..
And then Taeyeon felt someone hug behind her so tight. So, she turned around and the she see her sister.
Hana, what are you doing here! Where's mom? Did u just go back from school, why u not call me u want come to my dorm, i can pick you up. She held my shoulder.
Wow! unnie, slow down u so fast. To many question u ask me, haha. Can u give me a hug first, i really miss u, unnie. I'm pouting.
Alright, come here my baby. So, both of us still hug cause we don't see each other for quite long time.
'What's bring u here?' We facing each other now.
'Just want to see my beloved unnie & i want to say to you that i've just finished exam, last exam'.
'Really!, so, u study hard or not? u remember what i said to you, if u want something u have study, so you study or not?
Of coure, i study unnie, i already promised to you, don't worry i will bring to you a good result.. 
I smiled at her.
Ok, i believe to you.
Oh my God! I tap my forehead with my palm.
Why, Hana!
'Before i go to your dorm, i go to grocer first, i buy all ingredients, because i want make a spaghetti to you.
'So, where's the all ingredients?
'It's in Jessica unnie rooms, i go pick up now & then i make a spaghetti to you. You sleep first unnie.
'Alright, Hana'.

 

After finished cooked, i go to her bedroom to wake her up.
Unnie, wake up! i already finished cook, let's eat together.
'Ok, you go first'.

So we eat with silent & then Taeyeon unnie break the silent.
'Where's Jessica?'
Oh! she sleep.
So, go wake her up.
I already wake her up but she doesn't want, she say she full.

 

After eat, we both straight to her bedroom. I sit at her bed & she sittinf at the chair.
And that, Taeyeon unnie start the talk first.
Hana, there's something i want to ask u? She come closer to me & sit at me.
What, unnie? I look at her.
Actually, are u ok with my relationship now! She look at me with a sad face, so i cup her face with my both hands.
Why u suddenly ask this question. I smiled at her.
I just want to know, if u don't like with my relationship me & Baekhyun. She look away not look at me at all. So, i held her hand.
Why would i don't like your relationship, of course i like.
'Really, so u don't me like others people.
Not at all, i always loved you, never in my life i say i hate you. 
So we both keep talking about this new. She keep crying when she start talking, so i can't hold it, so i stop her.
Stop unnie, please don't cry, u listen here, me & moms always support u, u have us, it's ok if u lose your fans but u always remember, u have us, we always here for you, we always support you, ok.
So i hug her. Stop crying, i don't want to see you crying again, be strong. You look ugly when u cry, what if your boyfriend see u cry, i confirm he say you ugly too. I say like that just want to make her smiled.
'Yaa! watch your mouth, u too really ugly when u cry, look at the mirror first before talking about people.
She smiled at me. Haha, look my unnie smiled again. I'm just joked unnie! I know u beautiful. I merong at her & she hug me so tightly.
Thanks, Hana thanks for supporting me, i really appreciate it. I'm really grateful because i got a sister like u, who understand me. She kiss me at my cheeks & then we sleep.
 

THE END..
I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE MY FIRST STORY, PLEASE UPVOTE & COMMENT..