Get It

The Little MerMIN

Chapter 2
Get It

A/N: I’m a little scared to finish this now. Not that I care or anything, its just weird to not have one comment in over a week of a story being out. I get it that it’s a bad start, or a bad story. So who knows, I might not write much more. Oh well, I hope you all enjoy~
Also, thank you to the five of you that subscribed <3


--

Key groaned as he swam his way around his cave. Glaring at the two giggling boys in the corner. Their slick green tails flipping happily as they talked in hushed voices.
“Aish! You two stop giggling before I chop your tails off!” He hissed as he swam around again. “It’s so annoying being kept out of your little secrets.” He glared.
The youngest turned around; his deeper voice broke through the air. “Sorry. Did you need something done your almighty, ‘King’?” He asked.
Key glared, “What did you just call me you little brat?”
The other one turned around and hugged the younger male, “he called you ‘Queen! Sorry, Changjo isn’t that smart today.” Ricky slapped the back of his friends head, glaring.
Changjo nodded and rubbed the back of his head, “oh yeah. Sorry.” He looked away before he swam over to Key. “But did you really want to know what we were talking about?” He asked.
Key nodded, putting on a cutesy smile.
“Well, you know the little brat of the kings?”
“Yeah?” Key asked.
“Well we-” Changjo started.
“We saw him swimming around wishing that he could be like a Walker!” Ricky finished, smiling happily. He swam over to the other two and giggled. “Can you believe it? He swam aright past you every time and NEVER once came in and asked to have you help him.” He shook his head.
“Oh,” Key grinned. “Maybe we can get him to come in~” He smiled.
“Maybe.” Changjo smiled. “How though?”
“Easy, we give him what he wants.” Key answered, he swam over to the large pearl in the center of his cave. “But remember boys; never give something without taking something in return.” Key didn’t look back over his shoulder, though he knew Changjo and Ricky had already left.

WITH JONGHYUN AND JINKI

Jinki swam over and shook Jonghyun, “Wake up. Hurry! I can’t find Taemin!” He gasped, shaking the younger male roughly. “I’m serious Jonghyun! Wake up!” He yelled.
Jonghyun’s eyes opened, “wha’?”
“I can’t find Taemin!” Jinki repeated. This time Jonghyun quickly got up and bolted from the room, causing Jinki to yell and chase after him.

Miles away from the palace and on the surface of the land Taemin was watching the prince he had seen the night before. He had to make sure that he was okay; he would have drowned if it hadn’t been for him. So the least he could do was sit and watch. Though as he watched he started to sing. His soft voice filled the air as he the tanned boys skin and brushed his hair out of his face.
Taemin’s slim fingers ran down the others neck and traced his adams apple. Though he gasped when he saw the other flinch in his sleep, the prince gave a cough and stirred. But when the prince awoke he was alone on the beach, he looked around mumbling, “that voice. Hello? Is anyone there?” He called out. Looking out into the sea he sighed, “maybe I’m just going crazy. Good job Minho.” He mumbled to himself. He slowly stood up, and stopped when he saw a face peaking out behind a bunch of rocks, “Did you save me?” He asked.
Taemin nodded.
“Come here and I’ll reward you. You saved the prince and for that I’m sure my father would pay you a large sum of money. Please come here.” He said.
Taemin shook his head, knowing if Jinki found out he’d kill him for sure.
“Why not, do you not wish to be paid?”
“N-no.” Taemin replied in a shaking voice. He looked at the shirt that clung to the princes’ muscled chest.
“Thank you though. Oh, I’m Choi Minho.” Minho smiled, walking a little so that his feet were in the water and he drew closer to the rocks Taemin was behind.
Taemin gasped and backed himself up. “I-I’m Lee Taemin.” He whispered.
“Why are you back-”
“Minho! Oh thank goodness you’re alive!” A shrill voice broke them apart. Minho swirled around and looked; his mother was bolting out towards him. “I was so scared that you were dead! The ship caught fire and you vanished, we couldn’t see you anywhere in the sea so your father thought you drifted away.” His mother sobbed into his shoulder. “I’m so happy you’re safe.” She said, kissing his cheek.
Minho nodded, looking back but Taemin was gone. Maybe he just ingested a little too much sea water.

Taemin had swam so far away he didn’t realize that he was face to face with Jonghyun and Jinki. Jinki’s worried expression matched Jonghyun’s.
“Just where do you think you were last night?” Jinki questioned. “Do you know I stayed up almost all night worried sick because someone decided they wanted to take a free roam around the ocean at night!”
“I didn’t roam around the ocean all night!” Taemin pouted, “in fact I actually saved the princes life.”
“YOU WHAT?” Jinki screamed, glaring at the younger boy. “You let a Walker of all things see you?” He gasped.
“No! He was dying, hyung, his ship caught on fire and he was drifting down and didn’t seem to be awake. So I grabbed him and swam him to shore. I stayed with him until he woke up, but swam away when his mother came.” He whispered.
“Taemin, why would you do that? And anyways, what were you doing up so late at night?” Jinki asked.
“I was actually out because I heard the racket from their ship, so I went out and saw that it was on fire. So when I saw the prince falling I swam him to shore.” Taemin smiled.
“Still, how come you thought it would be okay to do that?” Jinki asked. “What if you appa came looking for you? And guess what, you weren’t in bed. Do you know who gets blamed for that?” He asked. “Me. If you are gone then it’s my fault even if you were the one who snuck out.” Jinki spoke. Though his voice softened when Jonghyun took his shoulder and gave it a soft rub. “Just next time, come and get me.” Jinki whispered.
Taemin nodded, “I’m sorry. I just wanted to see the walkers again. I want to know so much more about them.” He whispered.
“I know Taemin, but not now.”
“Alright. You two can go back to sleep, tell Appa I’m going to be swimming around.” He said before flipping his tail and swimming the opposite direction.

Ricky and Changjo slid out of the area they were hiding in to listen to the prince confront his friends about what he was doing.
Ricky whispered, “so he does like walkers. Maybe we can see if Key would want to trade him in for something to become a walker?” He asked, tilting his head.
Changjo shook his head, “that’s stupid. Why Taemin do that?” He asked.
“I don’t know. Because he wants to be a walker so badly. Maybe he wouldn’t mind turning in his voice?”
“His voice?” Changjo asked.
“Yeah,” Ricky smiled. “He can sing like none other!”
“Maybe something the ‘Queen’ would want to know.” Changjo grinned. He turned around and swam in the opposite direction Taemin was headed, Ricky dead in his tracks.
When they reached the cave and told Key their plan the older male stared at them as if they had something disgusting on their faces.
“You really think that’d work?” He asked, his expression forced to change.
“Of course! He’s totally weird and I can see him wanting to become a walker!”
“Alright, you get the boy to me and I’ll take care of the rest.” Key smiled. He turned around and went to find the something in his cave.
The two younger boys nodded and turned away to go and find Taemin.


---

A/N:
HAH! >D
ENDING CHAPTER THAT WAY~
I hope you liked this one, a little more than the first chapter. This one I feel a little more confident in putting up because I feel better about it!

Comments?