|3|

Maybe this time

Park Chanyeol was officially bored. Well he's usually bored but still, he felt like he could die from this boredness. He watched the clock ticking and ticking as it gets closer to striking twelve. 

 
The bell rang and Chanyeol was already outside. Boy he wanted to go out so much that he jumped put the window.
 
He ran to his usual spot near a tall tree and laid there. 
 
He watched as the clouds slowly passed by once again just as he did yesterday. 
 
"Chanyeol!"
 
A voice spoke out calling his name. He sat up to see who was there. Taeyeon. She stood there along with her friend Sunny.
 
"Tell Byun I'll be hanging out with Sunny for the rest of the day!"
 
"Okay." 
 
He waved back at the two and continued to watch the clouds. He felt at ease, but he was still bored. He sat up again and looked around. No one at sight. Not a single person. He sighed at stood up to take a walk.
 
As he turned around another corner of the school he spotted something in the distance. A girl with long black hair. It was the girl he saw with Dara the other day. He decided to say hi to her since he never actually introduced himself to her.
 
"Hello there." Bom twisted his arm and flipped him. There was a reason why she was called the Bominator. Moving on... "Oh it was you!" She yelled out in excitement. "Wait there I'll just call Dara right now." She was looking for her phone in her bag.
 
"Ow..." He rubbed his right arm. The girl had a tight grip. He stood up and bowed to her. "I'm Park Chanyeol. Nice to meet you." He smiled as usual.
 
"Park Bom." She did the peace sign and went back to calling Dara.
 
After she was done calling her dear friend there was someone standing not too far from the two. It was Luhan. Little did she know, Chanyeol and Luhan are actually really good friends.
 
"LUHAN!" Chanyeol waved his arms like there was no tomorrow. Luhan ran over to him waving back.
 
"How's it going man?" Chanyeol fist bumped with him. "It's fine, the other day I saw this girl..." He looked over at Bom.
 
"IT'S YOU!" He yelled out. "I've been looking for you everywhere!" 
 
"And why is that?" She asked.
 
"To tell you that you forgot something."
 
"Forgot what?"
 
"This." He flicked her forehead.
 
"HEY!" She lightly punched him on the arm.
 
Chanyeol began to feel a little awkward so he left the two and spotted Dara off in the distance. 
 
"Hey."
 
"Hi."
 
They began to walk together. "Can I ask you something?" Chanyeol said turning to her.
 
"Sure anything."
 
"Why didn't you come to the park that day? Where were you?"
 
She stopped walking. She didn't respond.
 
"Um... Hello?" Chanyeol waved in front of her face.
 
"Oh sorry."
 
"It's okay." He said nervously. "If it's too personal then you don't need to tell me." 
 
"Thank you."
 
 
Meanwhile with the weird idiots...
 
"Shut up."
 
The doll-like girl smacked the deer across the head. He just kept on bothering her. She wasn't sure whether he did it because he wanted to piss her off or it was his true nature to annoy people. But she was having fun so she didn't mind it that much.
 
"So Dolly, what's your favourite subject?"
 
"Choir." She blurted out. 
 
"Mine's Phys.Ed, I'm quite manly if you've ever seen me play Soccer."
 
Bom laughed out loud. 
 This guy... She thought. He's so weird.
 
"I highly doubt it." She said in between laughs.
 
"It's true!" Luhan pouted."If you don't believe me then..."
 
"Then what?" Bom stopped laughing and looked at him curiously.
 
"Come to my game next Thursday and I'll show you how manly I am." He said confidently. He ran to the nearest mound and stood at the top posing like Superman.
 
Bom laughed once again. "Okay baby-face. I'll watch your game next Thursday." Luhan smiled at Bom. He was happy that he made her laugh. "Here I'll give you my number so I'll text you later the details of where it is and what time it starts."
 
The two exchanged phone numbers but then Bom suddenly blurted something out in the middle of the process. "Isn't the game at school?"
 
"Yeah after school." He nodded as he said it.
 
 "Okay thanks." 
 
The two said their goodbyes and went the opposite ways into the school.