|2|

Maybe this time

Dara stared blankly at the tall guy. She was curious how he knew her name. "Yeah... I'm Dara, Sandara Park."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bom kept on looking back and forth between the two. She figured that something 'interesting' was gonna happen so she slowly backed away and hid in the nearest bush.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"It's me Chanyeol."
He said hoping she would remember him. It has been a long time so there was a chance she forgot him over time.
 
The name Chanyeol sounded familiar to her. 
She walked up to him and took a closer look.
 Bom was right, he is cute.
She thought as she took another closer look at his face.
 
Chanyeol on the other hand was feeling really uncomfortable having her really close to him, especially when she was two inches away from his face.
 
"Chanyeol!" She exclaimed after remembering him. She hugged him and then let go after.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Bom giggled in the bushes. She was enjoying watching the two from afar. Like she predicted, something 'interesting' did happen.
 
"Boo."
 
Bom stuttered and looked behind her. A handsome young man was crouching before her eyes. "I'm Luhan." He said reaching his hand out.
 
"Bom." She smiled and shook hands with him. 
 
"So... What were hiding behind this bush."
 
"I was watchi-"
Then she realized that the two were gone. "Sorry I have to go, but nice meeting you!" She yelled out after taking of.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hey Taeyeon!" Baekhyun waved to his girlfriend across the hall. 
 
Of course she recognized that loud voice and waved back. Baekhyun ran over to Taeyeon, dodging students on the way. He did look like an idiot but it was worth it. 
 
"So what do you have for your next period?" He said panting.
 
"Chemistry." She pouted. 
 
"Aw come on it's not that bad!" Baekhyun said trying to cheer her up. 
 
"Okay." She smiled brightly and hugged him. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"So how have you been doing over these past 7 years?" Chanyeol asked as they walked around the field. He kicked a nearby rock while waiting for her response.
 
"Well if I had one word to describe it then it'd be complicated. You?" She paced a little faster and began to walk backwards.
 
"Well pretty boring I'd say. My bestfriend Baekhyun got a girlfriend and hasn't been hanging out that much with me these past few years." He scratched his head.
 
"Hmm... So is there anyone you're interested in so far?" She smirked at him. 
 
"Well..."
 
"Who is it!?" She jumped up in excitement slipped a rock. Chanyeol reached forward and grabbed her arm. Their eyes were in contact. For some reason they both couldn't look away. Finally Dara snapped out and stood up properly. Chanyeol quickly let go of her arm.
 
"So..." Dara mumbled. "Who is it!?" She went back to the subject as if nothing happened.
 
Chanyeol sighed. "There is this one girl that I kinda like..." He blushed.
 
"And it is?"
 
"I'm not telling you."
 
"Why not?"
 
"Because I don't need to." Dara pouted. "Fine." She rolled her eyes and laughed with Chanyeol.