Honesty

Someone Better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungmi hugged herself when she got in front of Taehyung’s house. She took a deep breath. This has been going on for a few weeks now. Taehyung has been asking her to come over every three days.

“Taehyung?” Kyungmi knocked.

Taehyung opened the door with a frown on his face. “Come on in. You know where to go,”

 

Kyungmi obeyed everything Taehyung asked her to do. And when they finish, Taehyung would fall asleep beside her, never letting her go. This would’ve made her happy but Kyungmi was different now.

“Taehyung? Can I ask you a question?” Kyungmi asked when she felt Taehyung stir awake.

“What?” Taehyung answered sleepily.

“Did you sleep with Joohee yet?” Kyungmi tried to sound indifferent.

“I think that it’s none of your business Kyungmi. Don’t you think?” Taehyung said blandly.

“I’ll take that as a yes then,” Kyungmi sighed.

“What about you and Chanyeol?”

Kyungmi forced her body not to react with Taehyung’s question but inside she was panicking. “I think I should go now. My parents are coming back today,”

“Okay,” Taehyung sat up. “I’ll walk you out,” Kyungmi nodded.

 

As she got to her car and drove away from Taehyung, tears would instantly make its way to her eyes. She felt dirty, she wants to punish herself for agreeing to Taehyung.

“,” she whispered to herself.

 

Kyungmi looks forward to going home after. Because she knows that someone was waiting for her with open arms. This was not even her real home instead it was like a second home for her. More and more, she found herself falling in love with him.

“Welcome home Kyungmi,” the boy greeted her with a smile that could light up even the darkest of days.

“Chanyeol!” Kyungmi ran into his arms and sobbed.

“Hush now,” Chanyeol wiped Kyungmi’s tears and kissed her forehead. “Everything will be fine, I promise,”

“I’m so dirty Chanyeol. How could you love someone like me? I’m nothing,” Kyungmi cried.

“You’re not dirty. Listen to me Kyungmi, you are not dirty. I love you! I don’t need a reason, I just do. Don’t ever think of yourself as such,” Chanyeol kissed Kyungmi’s lips wet with tears. “Let’s get you cleaned up,”

 

Kyungmi entered the bathroom together with Chanyeol and helped her clean herself up.

“I feel so much better. Thank you,” Chanyeol patted the spot on the bed beside him.

“So, what do you want to do for the rest of the afternoon?” Chanyeol winked at Kyungmi. “I can give you a massage if you want,”

Kyungmi giggled at Chanyeol’s cheekiness but sighed. “Oh Chanyeol, I want to stop,” she hugged the boy closer to her.

“Why can’t you?” Chanyeol furrowed his brows. “I don’t understand. What does he have on you to make you do whatever the he wants?”

“He has pictures and videos of me,” Kyungmi shivered.

“Pictures?”

“… and videos. Of me. ,”

“!”

 

Chanyeol told Kyungmi to dress-up and so did he. This was beyond scary. Kyungmi had never seen Chanyeol this mad. And for Chanyeol, this was beyond acceptable. For him, Taehyung was a monster and now, he must defeat the monster that threatened his princess.

“Where are we going Chanyeol? It’s getting late,” Kyungmi asked a fiery Chanyeol.

“To the stupid er who deserved to be beaten up,” Chanyeol growled. “Put your seatbelt on and hold on tight,”

 

Chanyeol sped off to Taehyung’s house as Kyungmi stayed silent. He slammed on the latter’s door as a form of a knock.

“What the are you doing here?” Taehyung said menacingly when he opened the door.

“How the hell could you do that to her?! You’re a monster!” Chanyeol grabbed Taehyung’s collar.

“Stop it! Let go Chanyeol!” Kyungmi got in-between the two boys. “Please don’t do this!”

“What the hell are you talking about?!”

“Don’t play innocent with me you bastard! How dare you blackmail her to get your sick !” Chanyeol threw a punch on Taehyung’s face.

“Stop!” Kyungmi tried her best to keep them apart. “Calm down, both of you!”

“You’re not her boyfriend. What I do to her is none of your ing business,” Kyungmi hid her pain behind Taehyung’s words.

“You made it my business when you hurt the girl I love!”

“Be careful then. She might betray you like she betrayed me,” Taehyung spat.

Kyungmi and Chanyeol froze. “What are you talking about Taehyung?” the girl’s voice was quiet.

“I know Kyungmi. You don’t have to hide it from me anymore,” Taehyung sighed. His expression was pained.

“Look, I don’t want you guys to fight. And to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter