Chapter One

y Beast [Sehun FF]

I looked outside the window and sighed deeply. Took my dark chocolate frappe and sipped on it.

 

D-amn, I’m so tired thinking on how to type something like that.

 

Yes, I’m here at the coffee shop near  our university. Looking out as if I can have some ideas on how to write a love scene for my novel.

 

Another yes, I’m a writer. A romance witer. I mean, I have something on my mind but something is really missing.

 

And that is emotion. Definitely no emotions involve.How can I suppose to know when I, myself didn't try it! I don't know how to do it. It's so hard to think when it's not your forte. I've drunk many frappe since then but it's no use at all.

 

Actually, love scene is not in my vocabulary to write. I’m satisfied writing about the protagonist’s love story. On how it start and on how it will end. And as for the antagonist’s reign, I somehow maximize their appearance when it’s nearly in the end. Sometimes, happy ending is not their destination. I always have twists in my mind and included it in the story.

 

Like, killing one of my main character. Sometimes, you know that it is 'the end' of the story but you refused to believe it. You even asked for second book!

 

I published three novels and as of now I'm doing the my fourth novel. Kissing scenes and making-out scenes are not problem when it comes on including it in the story but my editor insist me that I should have write atleast one love scene for my characters.

 

She once said that, “You know Zeke, when I read your manus script I always feel that strong attraction between the main characters but when I go further the sparks are eventually gone. Do you know that? The flow of the story is not so interested anymore. It's so boring to read because, yes they kissed and hold hands but do you know that right 'point' to make a more intimate scene. That even the story calls for that scene. That is what I want to tell you when I read your second manus script.”

 

I don’t know how to start or even react when she said that.I felt my whole face blushed and my body tensed of what she had said. Definitely I’m one of the best author when it comes to romance novels but when she said that, I felt like my I've lost my trophy.

 

I sighed again for the nth time. It's been one month since she said that to me but I can still remember it as if she just said that yesterday. There are many people who really love and admire my works because of the uniqueness and the realizations that’ll hit them once they’d finished reading it.

 

Madame Katie said, “You’re one of the best .. but you lack that best.”

 

And I know that best.

 

Yes, I fell in love, got my broken heart and even mended it pero I never had that intimate connection with someone I love. And definitely, I’m still a .

 

I’m just twenty four years old for crying out loud! And I’m taking my masteral degree for my teaching even my friends didn’t know that I’m the author of the books they fantasized and read. I want to keep it a secret.

 

Ugh! Seriously, I don't know what to do anymore. My editor just gave me 2 months to write some love scene. My fourth novel was done and I passed it but she rejected it because she said that ‘something's missing’.

 

God, I felt like I am a frustrated love-scene-writer.

 

I just closed my macbook pro and stand up. Grabbed my cardigan and walked straight to the glass door.

 

My situation right now is so--ugh frustrating and annoying at the same time.God, I'm going crazy!

 

I yawned while walking outside the coffee shop. I even fixed my wedge sneakers and my eye glasses.

 

I just have one month to write about this freaking love scene or else my editor will drop me like a hot potato.

 

When I was about to turn on the right street where our university and dorm located, I heard some voices in a narrow alley near the tall acacia tree.

 

I usually didn't care on my surroundings but that scream caught my attention.

 

I immediately run in there and hide myself in the big acacia tree. I peeked and that’s when my mouth hung opened.

 

There’s this girl—somewhat my schoolmate, her skirt was hitched up until her lower body was exposed. Her blouse was opened all the way till the last button exposing her . Her lipstick was smudged and the worst is her underware was carelessly onto the ground.

 

I blinked several times to stop myself from screaming.

 

What the hell are they doing in this place?! They could atleast checked in some hotels there! Creature now a days.

 

My eyes focused on the girl’s face when she screamed—or rather moaned.

 

I frowned when I saw the jerk’s hand between the girl’s thighs. Now I know why she moaned.

 

I’m not that naïve when it comes to this because I actually had read some scenes like this on other novels but obviously I’m not into seeing it lively and writing it.

 

These obscene creatures didn’t care even if someone will see them doing that in a public place. Such an immorals.

 

I quit starring at them and when I was about to leave I happened stepped on some dry leaves and it created noise that eventually caught that jerk’s eyes.

 

He didn’t saw me but my eyes suddenly grew wide when I saw his familiar smirk and face.

 

I started running as fast as I could.

 

D-amn! Did I just saw the ‘famous and most courteous guy’ they say in our university making-out in that place?!

 

Holy cow! Most courteous indeed.