Prologue:

y Beast [Sehun FF]

This is all work of fictions. Places and events are pure imaginations.

Started: September 2014

End: ---

--*

 

“O-Oh god, oh g-god ..” she said while I keep on ing inside of her. Her breathing hitched because of excitement and her nearly .

I deeply and faster. I’m panting because dammit! I’m the one who’s working here for f-uck’s sake! If this b-itch initiate another round I’ll definitely lie down and just enjoy her, riding me.

My eyes darted on my silver ribbon around her wrists above her head. I grinned wickedly.

I really like tying their hands while we’re doing, regardless they want or not.

I slowed down my pace. I want to because her legs are shaking, body’s in tense and her down there is contracting means she’s in her nearly peak.

“A-Ahhh .. o-ohh, oh ! Faster please ..” she cried while closing her eyes and biting her lips.

I just grinned and still continue my slow pace. Withdrawing slowly and entering her slowly. Deep and hard. 

“What is it?” I asked her.

“I want you to go faster. Oh god, you’re killing me!” she shouted out of frustration.

I chuckled and go faster but when she’s about to come I’ll going to slow it down again. Well, call me jerk or what but I love it whenever they’re pleading.

The room was filled with her moans and groans.

But when she’s about to come she came closer to me and whispered.

“I love you, Oh ing Sehun.” and kissed me on the lips.

And that’s when I pulled my thing out and untied my silver ribbon.

I lazily put on my boxer and my pants. I looked at her, shocked was written all over her face.

Don’t say such things because I’ll definitely leave you hanging and wanting.

I tucked my silver ribbon inside my pocket and then smirked at her. Grabbed my keys and white v-neck shirt at the foot of the bed. I slipped it on and stormed out of the room.

I told every f-ucking woman I f-ucked.

 

I don’t do romance. I f-uck. Hard.

--*

I'm thinking about writing it in english? ugh, but yeah it's getting hot right, lol? please forgive my grammars there.