Difference. (Sequel)

On The Road
"Gayoonie! It's time to bring Doongie out!" Jiyoon shouted from Gayoon's room. She carried Doongie on her arms and went down to the living room.
 
It has been four months since they started dating and everyone in their school was shocked but many of them also said they're really cute together as a couple. 
 
"Jiyoonie! Which flavored Pocky do you want?" Gayoon asked while looking at the Pockys in the cabinet.
 
"I'll eat anything you pick for me!" Jiyoon used her aegyo face and Gayoon smiled. Both Jihyun and Hyuna find Jiyoon's aegyo voice annoying but Gayoon really loves it.
 
Gayoon carried Doongie on her arms and Jiyoon will feed Gayoon a stick of Pocky occasionally. People are judging Gayoon as they're bringing a snake instead of a dog or cat.
 
Jiyoon will shoot them her death glare whenever someone stares at Gayoon. 
 
"Gayoonie, shall we rest?" Jiyoon suggested to take a rest.
 
"Is my Jiyoonie tired? Okay, let's take a rest!" They sat on a bench and Jiyoon rested on Gayoon's shoulder. 
 
What Jiyoon like about their relationship is that Gayoon only shows her cute and dorky side to Jiyoon. But to others, Gayoon only shows her mysterious side. Jiyoon finds the dorky Gayoon way cuter and prettier than the mysterious Gayoon.
 
They went back to Gayoon's house after inhaling some fresh air. Every time they have a staycation together and have school the next day, Jiyoon will always whine to Gayoon and wants the brunette to let her drive her dream car to school. Of course, Gayoon agreed.
 
~*~*~
 
Saangyoon are in class, Jiyoon managed to persuade Jihyun to swap seats with her and have Gayoon sit beside her. They were doodling on the book and due to Jiyoon's boyish laughter, they were caught playing and had to write 500 words of reflection and submit it to the teacher by the end of the day.
 
"It's all your fault!" Gayoon knocked on Jiyoon's forehead. 
 
"I love Gayoonie~~~" Jiyoon showed her aegyo again and Gayoon was about to melt.
 
During their break time, Gayoon is waiting for her mom's phone call again. Her mom hasn't called her for two days and Gayoon was sad. But thanks to Jiyoon, the girl always cheer her up.
 
"Hi, Gayoon. This is for you." One of her classmate, Bora handed her a box of chocolate.
 
"I...I like you!" Bora confessed shyly and Gayoon was awkward. Although she was not the first to confess to her in class.
 
Bora walked away and Gayoon put the box of chocolate away. However, Gayoon didn't know that Jiyoon saw the whole thing. From how Bora walked towards Gayoon, to how she looks at Gayoon, to how she confessed to Gayoon, Jiyoon's blood is boiling and she walked into the class, shooting a glare at Gayoon. 
 
"Jiyoon, let's go to the toilet~" Gayoon said but Jiyoon glared at her and ignored her.
 
"Jiyoonie?" Jiyoon put her head on the table and pretended to be asleep. 
 
Jihyun walked in and Gayoon went to her.
 
"Jihyunie, Jiyoonie seems to be angry with me and I don't know why," Gayoon pouted.
 
"Hm, did something happened just now when you're alone?" Jihyun asked.
 
"Bora confessed to me."
 
"I bet Jiyoon saw it and she's jealous." Gayoon looked over at Jiyoon and saw her peeking at them and then quickly pretend to be sleeping again.
 
After the break, Gayoon tried talking to Jiyoon but she got ignored. Gayoon didn't talk to her until they ended school and Jiyoon was even angrier that Gayoon didn't even try to make her happy.
 
They got into Gayoon's Black Audi R8 and the brunette started driving. 
 
"Jiyoonie, are you still jealous?" Gayoon used her aegyo voice. Whenever they get out of school, it feels like Gayoon changed into another person.
 
"How can I not be jealous?! Every day different people come confessing to you when though they know you're attached!" They stopped when it comes to the red light. 
 
Gayoon raised her right hand and touched Jiyoon cheeks and gave her a peck on the lips, "will that make you feel better?"
 
"Hmph." Jiyoon blushed and still pretend to be mad, this is the first time Gayoon did such a bold act.
 
"Jiyoon ah, I love you." Gayoon said and winked at her girlfriend.
 
"kekeke. I love you too," Jiyoon giggled and planted a kiss on Gayoon's cheek.