First Of Many More {Yunho/Jaejoong}

Twitter Drabbles Collection

Jaejoong smiles, the palm of his left hand circling the center of his abdomen as he thinks about the life growing inside of him. He and Yunho are having their first baby and nothing could make their marriage life any more perfect than a child of their own. A small being which will represent their love.

A blanket is being wrapped around him from behind and Jaejoong looks up to see his husband smiling at him before his lips are being claimed in a kiss.

"You should get back into the house, it's getting cold."

"Just a bit more. I love looking at the beach. Why is water so comforting?" Jaejoong pouts.

Yunho chuckles before settling down next to his lover on the outdoor lounge, immediately wrapping his arms around Jaejoong to give him and their unborn baby more warmth. "Some find sitting by the fireplace comforting, others prefer listening to the sound of water. I don't know why."

"You don't know?" Jaejoong gasps."And here I thought you know everything."

Yunho let out a string of laughter as he tightens his hold around his grinning wife."No I don't know everything. But I know the most important thing there is for me to know."

Jaejoong tilts his head, the cute gesture earning him another kiss from Yunho."What would that be?"

The taller man's lips curve up into a smile and the way he looks at him makes Jaejoong blush."I will never stop loving you."

Jaejoong wants to cry because everything is absolutely perfect like this. He turns around to wrap his arms around Yunho's neck, pulling his husband closer for a kiss that has them both gasping for air afterwards.

"So..." Yunho drawls as he grins against his wife's lips."Do you wan to go in and practice making 24 more babies?"

The older male laughs shortly before biting onto his bottom lip, nodding in agreement.

requested by @Yamada_Ai_Lisa