「 ● PROJECT REACH : cheatsheet.

「 ● PROJECT REACH : a new girl group project | apply open! | #staystrongjessica

 cheatsheet

 
 

  

一 . First things first, I do plan on having mature themes present in this story and I want to attempt to show some of the various hardships that come with being an idol that many people seem to gloss over. This won't be focusing on the positives, the girls will have a lot of struggles so if you're not comfortable with that, I don't recommend applying because I'd hate for someone to feel uncomfortable with something happening because I hadn't warmed them about mature themes. 

二. Love interests can be from anywhere in the Korean entertainment industry ( e.g. idols, models, actors ) or OCs. You can also use either as your character's love interest ( a little diversity is nice ). I'm not fussy whether you use popular or unpopular idols, who you think your character fits with is what counts! Love interests are totally optional though, if you don't want one then delete the section.

三 . For character face-claims, I'd prefer if you used people with a decent amount of gifs. This means ulzzangs, models, idols etc. I'd prefer however you don't use incredibly popular idols such as SNSD, 2NE1 or other high profile people. 

四 . There aren't any set positions yet, instead, in the application, there's a section mentioning what you'd say your characters strengths and weaknesses are. Positions will be decided as the story progresses as it will begin when they're in the early stages of training as a group; you can specify what position you'd think your character would fit with however. In relation to this section, do not make your character flawlessly talented so don't use like Hyorin/Ailee/IU as your vocal twin, Hyoyeon/Kahi your dance twin and Miryo/Bipa your rap twin all at the same time - not everyone in k-pop can do everything and that's okay! Having a perfect character would be boring after all. / whispers dancers and rappers would be really cool too - not everyone has to be a vocalist obviously! ;;

五 . Make your characters realistic, I cannot stress that enough. I want characters in the story that are well rounded and will be fun to read about. Write characters who aren't perfectly pure and innocent, write characters that are arrogant and y, just write characters that have more to them than being frail and loveable. A character who's kind, intelligent and hard-working could be great but if her only flaws were being clumsy, slightly stubborn and angry when she's insulted, it's not so great.

六 . Idol siblings are allowed so long as their background matches with that of your characters.

七 .  Reusing characters is fine but use the application and fit them into there. 

八 . I know that there's one character from each company but your character doesn't have to fit exactly into the mold of said company, the YG trainee doesn't have to be a totally badass rapper and such. 

九 . The age range is 1997-1991 and character's must be at least half-asian. 

十. Since I'm having a character in the story, the following things are taken; Goo Hara as a face-claim, Lim Kim as a vocal twin, Lee Jieun as a dance twin and Bipa as a rap twin as well as DSP Media as a company.

application source code 
example app - almost complete!
(i mistyped day instead of say at one point in the app and didn't notice till right now, i'm so sorry ;;)

 
 

b