Chapter 1

Friendship and Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 1

 

“Congratulations on your wedding!” Sulli hugs her friend tightly with a huge smile plastered on her face. She is so happy that Soojung is now married with one of the most handsome men in Korea, Kim Jongin.

“Thanks, Sulli.” Soojung offers her a plain smile as she returns the hug. She somehow feels bad because she hasn’t told Sulli the exact reason why she is getting married with Jongin. Little did Sulli know is that both Jongin and Soojung are getting married because they love each other; not because he asks her for help.

“Please take care of her, Jongin. Don’t hurt her.” Sulli warns Jongin in a playful tone that the three of them burst into laughter. Since Soojung is also her best friend, she doesn’t want her to get hurt. But she strongly believes that Jongin is a perfect match for Soojung and he will take a good care of her.

With an assuring smile, Jongin lightly nods his head after that. “I will not, Sul. Don’t worry.” He confirms the girl that has fair skin who is still linking her arm with his wife.

After a long conversation, Sulli finally glances at her watch and she sighs with that. “I think I should go now.” She tells the newly brides, noticing that Soojung already furrows her eyebrows. It seems like she doesn’t want to let her go yet. They rarely meet nowadays.

“I have something to settle, Soojung-ah.” Sulli states and hugs Soojung for the last time before she leaves the ballroom. She needs to catch up her flight to China. Being a famous fashion designer is definitely making the girl one of those busy people.

“I wish you could stay longer.” Soojung pouts, still in Sulli’s arms.

Jongin finds it cute when his wife pouts. He then let out a small chuckle. “You should give my wife a call once you arrived in China or else I should persuade her for the whole day.” He says, receiving a glare from Soojung.

“I will. Take care here. I will call you later.” Sulli promises her best friend.

“All right. Thanks for coming, Sul. And for this gorgeous wedding dress too.” Soojung beams. Sulli is the one who designed her dress for her wedding that day. “Make sure to give me a call, okay?” She releases the hug which Sulli only nods her head in response.

After bid a goodbye, Sulli slowly disappeared from their sight. They then look at their surrounding and just realize that all of their guests already went home, leaving only their close relatives there. That day is definitely a tiring day for the brides.

“You’re now my wife.” Jongin smiles and wraps his arm around her exposed shoulders before he gently squeezes them.

Soojung looks at him in annoyance. But she couldn’t help, she still feels happy when he told her that. A smile unconsciously has crept on her face. “So what if I’m your wife now, Mr Kim?” She folds her arms adorably, blinking her eyes cutely at her husband.

Jongin hisses and playfully pinches her nose. “Please call me oppa from now on.” He leans over and their faces are only a few inches toward each other which make Soojung to widen her eyes in bewilderment.

“Yah! Why should I call you oppa when we are in the same age? Tsk!” The girl tucks the strands of her hair behind her ear as her cheeks start to warm up because of the close gap between their faces. She feels uncomfortable with their position at the moment.

Jongin who notices it purposely leans over a bit more so that their faces become closer. He almost bursts into laughter as he sees Soojung’s face when she’s nervous. He could also feel her nervous breathe.

“What about yeobo?” Jongin suggests her with a teasing smile. He places his finger on his chin as if he is thinking something important. “But I think jagiya sounds better!” He abruptly adds in with a sound of chuckle at the end.

“Yah Kim Jongin! Would you stop?” Soojung swiftly pushes his chest and begins to walk. It is kind of hard for her to walk faster because of the long train of her wedding dress but she still tries hard to step faster than him.

“Jagiya, where are you going?” Jongin tries to chase her. He then immediately wraps his long arm on her shoulders when he finally could catch her steps. “You shouldn’t leave your husband like that.” He mutters, glancing at her who already wore a gloomy face.

“I’m just kidding, okay?” Jongin quickly pinches her nose. “Let’s go there.” He then points out his index finger at their both parents who are currently chatting. Soojung just nods her head and follows her husband.

“This is my gift for both of you.” Mr Kim Jongmin, Jongin’s father says as he hands a key on his son’s palm as soon as the two brides approach them, smiling affectionately at them.

“What is this, appa?” Jongin asks though he could guess what it is.

“A key of your house.” The old man replies, giving a few taps on the younger man’s broad shoulders. Jongin immediately hugs his father and whispers ‘thank you’ at him before he rel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter