GOODBYE, HELLO

Hello Stranger

It was the last day of Taeyeon’s secret trip and she just finished packing her things. Her flight was tonight at 9:00 o’clock, she was sitting by the window sill while thinking of the things that would happen when she arrives back home. ‘I would be dead for sure, Manager-oppa would give me a never ending scolding and I probably would have to explain to the company what happened to me. Plus I still don’t know what my other SNSD members would be like when I return since I didn’t tell them about my trip’ Taeyeon was still thinking when someone knocked on her door.

 

“Come in” Taeyeon said loudly

It was Oreo

 

Mianhe (sorry) for barging in like this but I heard that this is your last day so I was wondering if you’d like to spend your last day with me? I’ll make sure it will be the best” Oreo smiled at her shyly while rubbing the back of his neck ‘Aigoo kyeopta (aww cute)’ Taeyeon thought

 

Danghyeonhaji (of course). Yah, who else am I supposed to spend it with? I know no one!” Taeyeon smiled at him

 

joah-hae ,kaja! (That’s good, let’s go!)” Taeyeon was a little shocked when Oreo suddenly grabbed her hand and made their way out. She was nervous because she hasn’t held a guy’s hand before but her hand with Oreo’s made her feels safe and relaxed so she just went along with it.

 

Like what they did on the past they happily wandered around London, ate wonderful food, laughed like fools, played around like kids and bunch of other stuffs. Taeyeon almost forgot that she was leaving. It was 30minutes before 6PM and they were on their last destination because Taeyeon has to be at the airport by 7PM, 2 hours before her flight.

Baekhyun brought Dukong-ie to a ferris wheel, He really prepared everything today because he knew it was the last day of her trip and he really wanted it to be memorable to her, He just realized it last night that this girl, the girl who he didn’t know the name but he calls “Dukong”, the girl he just accidentally met out of nowhere, the girl with a beautiful face but weird ahjumma laugh and a wonderful smile made him feel what it’s like to seriously like someone. He’s not sure if he should call it love but there’s one thing he’s sure of though, he won’t let this girl forget him and he would meet her again. Definitely.

They’re inside of a cart on the Ferris Wheel looking at the beautiful city of London, their cart was near the peak height of the ride when suddenly Baekhyun covered Taeyeon’s eyes from the behind

 

“Dukong-ah don’t freak out, just wait” he whispered

A few moments later Taeyeon felt that Oreo finally removed his hands from her eyes, when she opened her eyes she saw the most beautiful fireworks display she’s ever seen. Baekhyun held Taeyeon’s both hands when the fireworks display was nearing the end, he made her face him and he looked at her right in the eyes

 

“Dukong-ah, I know we’ve just known each other, heck, we don’t even know each other’s names but I have this crazy confession to make. Na neun, jinjja jo-ah hae.. (I really like you)”

He continued

“I don’t know why but I think I really like you, I feel so happy around you and I’ve never felt anything like this before, you’re the first girl---no---woman, that made me like this. I want you to have this”

 

Baekhyun said then gave her a box.

 

Ige mwo yeyo? (what is this?)”

Taeyeon opened the box and it was a black bracelet and a small USB inside. Taeyeon was overwhelmed she was so happy because she likes him too but she wasn’t sure if this is right.

 

“Oreo-ah, jamkkaman (wait a sec). To be honest, na do jinjja jo-ah, hajiman… (I really like you too, but…) I don’t think this is the right time. We grew closer yes, but we barely know each other, you really make me happy and you’re the first one to make me feel like this too but I’m leaving in an hour. I don’t think it’s the right time for us” Taeyeon can barely make out what she’s saying because it’s hard for her to say this too.

Algetsseo (I understand), I already knew that would be your answer but I just have to say it to you because I can’t hold it in any longer” Baekhyun smiled at Taeyeon. He really did understand her, they just met here for a week and now she’s going back home. He knew it was not their time yet but he just have to put it out there and let her know what he’s feeling. Taeyeon was about to give him back his gift when Baekhyun held the bracelet and put it on Taeyeon.

“You don’t have to give it back, it’s really for you, just accept it. This is my gift to you so it’s yours, just treat it like a remembrance or a goodbye-gift, just something to remember me by so you won’t forget me” Baekhyun smiled at her while putting the bracelet around her wrist

 

komawo (thank you), Oreo” Taeyeon smiled too, she was glad that Oreo understood her situation but she was sad because they will not see each other anymore because she’s leaving.

 

After a few minutes Taeyeon and Baekhyun walked back to their apartment hand-in-hand still smiling at each other. Baekhyun helped Taeyeon with her luggage onto the cab, everything was set and the cab was about to leave when Oreo opened the car door and faced Taeyeon

 

“Dukong-ie, this is the end of your trip, can we at least tell our names now?” Baekhyun asked, he should at least know her name so he can find her again

 

Ani (no) ,Let’s just keep it this way, not knowing each other’s name is much more interesting right?” Taeyeon replied with a smile

“Plus, maybe in the future we’ll meet again. If that happens, we’ll introduce ourselves properly and we’ll start again like how people normally meet each other, ok?” she continued

 

“Ok! Oh and Dukong-ie!  Watch whatever’s on the USB when you get off the plane on Korea, ok?” Oreo said smiling

 

“Ok I will watch it for sure!” Taeyeon replied and Oreo bid goodbye. With that Oreo closed the car door and as the cab left Taeyeon can still hear Oreo’s goodbye in her ears

 

 

 

A Year Later

 

TAEYEON’s POV

 

Everything is so hectic, my schedule is super-packed because I am promoting Girls’ Generation-TaeTiSeo (SNSD-TTS) right now with Tiffany and Seohyun, It’s our 2nd Mini Album and everything has to be meticulously checked because a lot of our fans are anticipating for our comeback. I totally need a break right now, both my mind and body are exhausted and so is Tiff’ and Seobb, aigoo. I suddenly remembered the secret escapade I did, wow it’s been a year, time went by fast I didn’t even realize it was already a year. I got in a lot of trouble when I came back thankfully, the schedules wasn’t ruined because of me and I was surprised because the members wasn’t even mad at me when I got back. They all said that they all understood why I did that, and that they were jealous because I got a vacation without interruption, and also they were sorry because they weren’t sensitive enough to notice that their leader is having problems, I was so touched because the member’s even held a ‘Welcome Back’ party for me and said touching words to me. Now I can manage myself and the group better and my response to problems improved too. Everything is going smoothly with my life now but I can’t help but to remember him.

 

 

----Flashback-----

 

 

I just arrived at our dorm in Seoul, thankfully no knew I was coming home so there was no one at the airport and I just rode a taxi home, I entered our dorm but no one seemed to be in the house, I guess everyone had their own schedule today.  I was unpacking my stuff when I saw the box Oreo gave me in the Ferris Wheel, I opened it and the USB was inside. I remembered what he said about the USB, I opened my laptop and put on the USB, there was a video file inside and I decided to watch it.

 

[Playing: Into your World (Angel) by EXO-k]

 

I suddenly heard Oreo’voice. Is this his voice? Omo he’s singing! He has wonderful voice! The first clip in the video was that day when we met, Omo I think it was me while walking away from him after he just grabbed me out of nowhere, then it was pictures of me while sleeping it was the night I let him sleep over and then a bunch of other pictures of me while we’re hanging around London together until the very last was the picture of me with after I finished packing my luggage. I was wondering why it was only me in the picture but then a message popped on the screen and then I heard his voice narrating while my pictures are still in the background......

 

“Dukong-ie, by the time you’ll see this, we are probably millions of miles apart. I just want to say that I am thankful to you for this past week, I know we just met but I am sure that I like you. I really like you Dukong-ie, I may not know you that well but you already captured me somehow. You are the most beautiful girl I ever laid my eyes on, to be honest, I was so nervous when we are so close to each other when we met, I just can’t believe someone as beautiful as you was willing to help me, with my awkward request too. But I didn’t like you only  for your looks but I really liked your personality too, you are uniquely beautiful, everything about you makes me crazy, the way you sit, stand, eat, sleep, laugh--- oh your laugh, Your ahjumma laugh is the most charming quality about you, I love your laugh and when you smile, it’s just like rays of sunshine to me. I really hoped that you will somehow cross my path again so I took a video of you walking away from me the first time we met and by some luck we met again! When you told me that your trip was shorter and you will leave first before me that night, I tried to capture you in every way possible so I took pictures of you without you knowing because I want to keep you forever. I’m not sure if we’ll meet again but I’ll definitely make it possible no matter what. I’m not sure if this the right term for what I feel or this is too early but if I was to say my first ‘I love you’ to a girl I’d be happy if that would be you so… I LOVE YOU DUKONG-IE. SARANGHAE. I hope the next time I will say that I love you to you I can say it with your name, your REAL name. I will wait for you.See you again Dukong-ie”

 

 I couldn’t take it anymore, I was so touched by everything he did to me I couldn’t help but tear up. He is so sweet that he did all these efforts just to tell me his feelings. I promised myself that I would find him again and when that time comes I’ll tell him everything that I feel for him.

 

----End of Flashback----

 

Even after a year I never took off the bracelet he gave me, it was so precious to me I can’t let it separate from myself. The members also knew about Oreo, I told them a week after I arrived, after I settled everything with the company and Manager-oppa. They told me they were supportive of me and I’m really grateful for them. I haven’t gotten any word from him ever since I left, I’m still wondering where he is…..still waiting…..

 

“Taeyeon-ah, the schedule next week changed because the company who’s sponsoring your clothes in your summer wear CF hasn’t finished their collection yet, But instead, An Airline wants you Girls’ Generation to be their next ambassadors and endorser” Manager-oppa told me right when he entered our waiting room at Inkigayo. We are perfoming the goodbye stage for “Holler” later after our rehearsals.

 

“Sure, oppa. Give me a copy of our schedule and leave it to me, I’ll tell the girls” I told our Manager-oppa. Aigoo as a leader this is one my jobs, I must distribute information, works and part to each of the members alongside Manager-oppa

 

 

 

The members and I are now in the car on our way to the office of the Airline who wants us to be their endorsers. We chatting about the latest news, music and bunch of other stuffs

 

“Hey, aren’t you guys nervous? I mean, this is our first time to endorse an Airline, and as far as I know Airlines rarely choose idols to be their endorsers. I can only think of  BigBang for Jeju Air as an example of an idol endorsing an Airline”  Sunny suddenly said

 

“Yeah, I don’t know if there are others or if that’s just the famous airline advertisment with idols in it, but I also think Airlines rarely does idols for their CFs”  Hyoyeon added with a concerned look then looked at us

 

“Girls, don’t be nervous ok? We’ve done countless CFs before why does this have to be different? We can do this, We are So Nyuh Shi Dae!” I said to cheer their spirits up and prevent them from being nervous when I myself is kind of nervous too but I shrug it off, I can’t be nervous, I’m SNSD’s leader.

 

We entered the building and it was huge a lady lead us to the elevator  up to the top floor and into a spacious conference room. I can see the other members and our manager-oppa are also overwhelmed by the size of the room. I was impressed too, we were used to entering concert arenas, theaters and such, places where there’s a stage we can perform but it’s our first time to be called by a Company to have a meeting first before the photo shoot or something because the meetings are handled by our company SMent, we just shoot the photos and film things so this is kind of new to us. I was sat at the left end side seat at the end of the long table and sitting across me is our Manager-oppa because it is important that  as the manager and leader of the group, we get to sit beside or near the person we are meeting who I believe is taking too long.

 

“Oppa, why is this person late?? This is their office for godsake!” I whispered to our Manager

 

“Shh. Just wait patiently Taeyeon-ah they're on their way”

 

Then a lady who looked like she works here entered the room

 

“Excuse me, Sir and Ladies, I deeply apologize but there has been some trouble with our CEO so I’m sorry she will not be able to make it but our Executive Vice-President will meet you instead, He’s on his way right now so I kindly ask for your patience. Do you want anything to drink or eat?” The lady asked

 

“its fine, I guess it can’t be helped. Just give us 10 Café Latte please” Manager-oppa answered politely

 

Our coffee arrived and the lady also told us that the Executive VP is on his way up already. Tiffany who was sitting beside me suddenly asked me a bunch of questions (being the gossip girl she is!xD). I was talking to Tiffany that I didn’t notice a person already entered the room. Then Manager-oppa stood up bowed then shook the hand of the person

 

Annyeong-haseyo, cho neun So Nyuh Shi Dae Maenejeo ibnida (Hi I’m SNSD’s Manager)

 

Annyeong-haseyo, I am Byun Airlines’ Executive Vice President nice to meet you”

 

Now that the person talked I stopped talking to Fany and thought ‘he’s finally here’

 

“Everyone...” I started looking at the other members

 

“We are Girls’ Generation, nice to meet you” we all said then we bowed I finally lifted my head to look at the person we’re meeting. The first thing that I saw was his eyes, the wonderful eye-smiling eyes that seems like its closed when he laughs

 

“ah neh, nice to meet you too. Can you introduce yourselves first then I can introduce myself after? Ladies first” He said then smiled brightly

 

“Hi I’m Sooyoung” said SY who was sitting beside Manager-oppa then he shook her hands too. If it goes that way..then.. that makes me the last?

 

“Sunny imnida”

“Hyoyeon imnida”

“Yuri nice to meet you”

“I’m Yoona”

“Jessica”

“Annyeong-haseyo I’m Seohyun, nice to meet you”

“Hello I’m Tiffany”

 

He shook everyone’s hands as they introduced themselves and now it’s my turn. I am so nervous I can’t explain what I feel, I can only look at him and straight into his eyes

 

“Annyeong-haseyo…My name is Kim Taeyeon, SNSD’s leader” I said only looking at him, I can’t take my eyes off him, it’s him, it’s REALLY him. It’s been a year but he looks so handsome...his eyes.....nose....lips...all of him and he's wearing that 3-piece suit looking all professional.

 

“Nice to meet you too Kim Taeyeon-ssi…….again” he said in that warm sweet voice of his exactly like what was in my memory

 

 Then he held out his hand and I unconsciously raised mine while my mind is still in a trance, his warm hand held mine tightly like he was sending a message that he still knows me. I always loved the warmth of his hands which are a perfect match to mine.

 

I saw him again. I met him again. Our paths once again crossed each other, but this time I will make sure that our paths will never  separate again and we will walk that path together.

 

"I missed you"

 

 

 

 

 


 

AUTHOR's  NOTE

 

 

 

its doooooneeeeeeeeee! thank you for reading guys I REALLY REALLY appreciate everyone whose taking time to read my fanfics because i rarely write.  Annyeong!!!! BaekYeon fighting!