Hello

Hello Stranger

 

TAEYEON’s POV

It’s sunny outside and everyone’s doing their own daily routines with smiles on their faces but I can’t seem to make myself to do the same. Sure, I’m feeling much more at ease and relaxed ever since I came here but still, I feel alone and lonely. I always seemed like I’m a strong person but the truth is, I’m not, I just try to be, because the other members trusted me as a leader, I’m supposed to lead them and be their pillar of support but because of that, me, myself have no idea who to rely unto. Being Kim Taeyeon, the leader of South Korea’s National Girl Group also known as “Girls’ Generation” is a big burden to carry, and these past few days I couldn’t take it anymore so I decided to have a secret escapade during our break, I turned my phone off, told no one about where I am even my members and our manager-oppa . I just want a quiet break. So I booked myself a flight to London without anyone knowing, I’ve been here for like a week and I only have a week left of my escapade before I come back to my idol life.

 

I was walking  on the streets enjoying my time looking around the wonderful city when I heard a sudden commotion from afar, I didn’t mind it since it’s not my business and continued to look around when suddenly somebody pulled me into the nearby alley.

 

 

“AHHHHHH--- “

 

 

“HEY WHAT ARE YOU---“

 

 

I looked at the person who pulled me and I was going to yell at him when he suddenly covered my mouth with his hand

 

“Sorry, but please stop yelling I just really need your help right now” He said.

 

I was shocked when he suddenly put his face very close in front me that we would’ve looked like we’re kissing if somebody saw us

 

“YAH! WHAT THE—“

“Shhh. Just a minute please” the guy whispered.

 

“Hey where did he go?, Damn! We lost him!”

“Come on, I think he went that way. He is soo dead!”

 

I heard some guys shouting to each other across the street. A few moments later the guy finally loosen his grip on me

 

“wheeew.. that was so close” he breathed out then looked at me.

 

“I’m really sorry for that. I just have get those guys off my back” he said while looking around to check

 

“Nevermind. It’s nothing I’ll just forget what happened” I told him. I was about to leave when

 

“Hey what’s your name?” he said

 

“It’s…”

 

I was about to tell him my name when I suddenly remembered who I am. I am KIM TAEYEON, the leader of SNSD/Girls’ Generation who is in a middle of a secret escapade, NO ONE was supposed to know my whereabouts. I don’t even know this guy so why am I going to tell him who I was? I have to be careful.

 

“It’s… not important. You don’t have to know. I’m leaving”

 

“Well…yeah…. Sure. Thanks for the help though” he said. Then I walked away and left, what a weird guy. Thankfully, he didn’t recognize even though he kind of looks like he’s Korean but if he’s not, I’m sure he’s Asian judging by his small eyes and pale skin. He kind of looks cute but not really my type.

I walked back to my temporary apartment since I have nothing to do anymore. I didn’t stay at a Hotel because I knew I’d be found easily if I stayed there plus the paparazzi might be there. I can’t risk it.

 

 

BAEKHYUN’s POV

 

It’s been a month since I moved here in London. It’s a hassle having to move every 3 months but I have no choice since this is a part of my job being Byun Baekhyun, the well-known international photographer. I take pictures of models, landscapes, everything around the world that I could capture actually. Even though this is not supposed to be what I’m doing, I still pursued this because this is what I really love. I was supposed to take over our business empire since my parents died but I don’t want that, I want to explore the world and capture everything with my camera so I begged my sister to manage the business instead of me. It’s only her and me now ever since my parents died, but I’m still happy because I get to do what I love and my sister loves me a lot. I’m currently on London to be the main photographer during the London Fashion Week next week, but since I still have free time I decided to walk around the city and take pictures.

 

“Hey, miss your style is interesting, mind if you can strike some poses for me?” I said to a young lady with an interesting clothing sitting by the nearby bench.

 

“Uhh, who are you may I ask?” she replied with a British accent

 

 

“ah yeah, I forgot to introduce myself, I’m Baekhyun, I’m a photographer and right now I’m taking pictures of London Street Fashion and your clothes are pretty interesting, so can I take some pictures?” I asked her with a smile.

 

 

“Yeah sure, why not?” she replied

 

 

I took a couple pictures of her while she’s striking some poses but I guess she took a wrong step while changing poses that she tripped and lost her balance but fortunately I caught her in time. We were in an awkward position when I heard someone yell

 

 

“HEY!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY GIRLFRIEND?!!!”

 

 

I looked behind me and I saw a tall blonde muscular guy coming at us. I was so shocked that I dropped the lady in my arms

 

“AHHHH” she exclaimed

 

 

“Oh god I’m so so sorry” I told her but that guy was reaching us now and man he looks furious

 

 

“HEY!! STAY WHERE YOU ARE!!! I’M GONNA GET YOU FOR TOUCHING MY LADY!” the guy shouted

 

 

I freaked out so I ran away by impulse. I know should’ve stayed and just explained but who wouldn’t panic when a guy with that size and big muscles is coming at you looking so furious?!! Of course you too would run for your life in a sec! I kept on running then I turned around to see if he’s still behind me, but damn! There is another guy who’s chasing me! I guess the guy called a friend to help him beat me up! Man, how do I lose these idiots?!! I just ran and ran, all the people I passed by started making commotion, I don’t want anymore trouble so I have to think fast! I saw a girl infront an alley few meters away from me thankfully the guys after me haven’t turned around the corner yet, I suddenly got an idea. I’m sorry woman but I really need you right now…

I grabbed the girl into an alley nearby and made her face me so my body is covered by hers. She was about to yell at me but I covered

 

 

“Sorry, but please stop yelling I just really need your help right now” I said to her.

 

 

I put my head close to hers so that we would’ve looked like kissing and so that her head would cover mine.

 

“YAH! WHAT THE—“  she’s about to yell again but

 

 

“Shhh. Just a minute please” I whispered to her while looking at her eyes. Please, I just need you for a moment

 

 

A few seconds later I heard the voices of guys’ whose chasing me nearby. I waited a few more seconds till I’m sure they were gone and I finally released the woman in front of me

 

 

“wheeew.. that was so close”  I sighed while checking to see if the guys are still around

 

“I’m really sorry for that. I just have get those guys off my back” I said to her when I finished looking

 

“Nevermind. It’s nothing I’ll just forget what happened”  she said. Wow she’s so cool if it were another girl I don’t think that’ll be their reaction to what just happened earlier. I mean what would you do if you’re a girl and then suddenly a guy grabs you out of nowhere and pretends to kiss you? I’m sure most of you would be mad if that happened that situation could’ve been easily misunderstood. Plus, she looked kind of pretty too, and most pretty girls would not react like she did. But after she talked it’s seems like she’s about to leave but I can’t help feeling guilty about the sudden disturbance I caused her so I asked her for her name so that I can at least thank her by buying her food or something.

 

“It’s…” she started

 

She was about tell to continue but she stopped and it looked like she’s hesitating but I waited for her reply.

 

“It’s… not important. You don’t have to know. I’m leaving”

 

“Well…yeah…. Sure. Thanks for the help though”

 

I’m not sure why but I’m bothered why she just left like that. I guess I’ll just ask again if ever we meet again. I went back to taking street pictures and I came back to my temporary apartment.

 

 

 

----------At the Temporary Apartment ---------

 

I was so tired when I got back to my place, I just dropped my bag on floor. I went to the bathroom and opened the faucet to fill the tub, I deserve a nice long bath after everything that happened today. After that I went to my bed and laid down I just have to rest my back for a minute. After a couple of minutes I didn’t notice I fell asleep, then I suddenly jolted awake because of the loud banging at my door

 

“HEY!!!  SHUT YOUR FAUCET!! YOUR WATER IS LEAKING THROUGH MY CEILING!!! YOU’RE GOING TO FLOOD THE WHOLE APARTMENT YOU IDIOT!!” I hear a woman should and bang my door angrily

 

I got up the bed and noticed the water DID flood my room, the water is all over the floor and my bag, MY BAG!!! GOSH MY BAG!! I ran to pick up my bag and quickly checked if my things got wet, luckily only the outside got wet and my things are still dry, I ran into the bathroom and quickly shut the faucet off. Man!! Why must I suffer such a problematic day?!!!

 

I went out the bathroom and I still hear the woman outside yelling, I went to the door to explain myself then I opened the door and I was shocked of what I saw…

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

AUTHOR's Note
 

TTS is promoting right now!!! I sooo love 'Holler', Taengoo was absolutely gorgeous in mv! (well,she always is but yeah)
 I am sooooo looking forward for their comeback stage at Inkigayo cuz ya'know Baekhyun is there! hihihihi can't wait to have some BaekYeon moments! I'm already jelous of Khun & Tiffany's lovey-dovey, it's 'bout time Baek to show some love to our Taengoo to kyaaaaaa <3