Bracelet

I wanna go back, July 2013.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

 

 

• Bracelet •

 

 

 

 


First time I met you,
First time I saw your eyes
You were standing next to me
Your smiles, your jokes
Make me want to love you

We start our love story
Start talking
You love me first
Then my heart says that I'm in love with you

Your smiles, make me want to love you
Laugh to all your jokes
Yes, I am in love with you
10 days, 10 weeks, 10 years, even forever I want to love you, want to hold you, live my life with you.

I want to confess my love to you but I can't
What if we don't meant for each other?
What if I lose you because I love you

You confess your love to me first
'I like you. No, I love you' those words makes me melt
'I love you too.' Those words just spilled out from my mouth

I don't want to lose you
I just can't get you out of my mind

Your smiles, make me want to love you
Laugh to all your jokes
Yes, I am in love with you
10 days, 10 weeks, 10 years, even forever I want to love you, want to hold you, live my life with you.

 

 

 

 

 


• Kyungsoo POV •


"Will you be my girlfriend?" He said it. He just said it. He looked at me, place his hands on my shoulder and turn myself to face him.

My heart is pounding so fast. My eyes got widened. 

"U-uh? W-what d-do y-you m-mean, J-jonginah?" I became stuttering

"I said, will you be my girlfriend?" He took something from his pocket. A bracelet, a platinum bracelet. 

He wears the same bracelet in his left hand. So is this a couple bracelet?

He held my hand, lift it, and put the bracelet onto my wrist (hand)

"It's okay if you don't want to give me the answer today."

"I will give you the answer tomorrow. Meet me at the rooftop at lunch, if I wears it, then I accept you. If it not, then I rejected you."

"Okay."

 

Silent. I'm blushing. He blushing too.

 


-

 

"So, is there's something between you and Chanyeol?"

My eyes got widened. 

"Me? And Chanyeol? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I laughing so loud.

Poker face, he look at me without any expression.

"There's nothing between us. We're just best friend."

"Really? But I thought there's 'something' between you two. Cause' you two are so close. Like really close."

"Really. We have been friends for 11 years. He knows me well than anyone else. He knows everything about me. And I also know everything about him. Like really, 11 years, if we don't know each other that will be ridiculous." I convincing him.

"Oh~ I'm sorry. I'm too scared too confess because I thought you already have a boyfriend."

"It's okay. Everyone thinks that way too. Besides, I only love him as a best friend, not more. And you know that I love someone else. Chanyeol also knows it."

"CHANYEOL KNOWS IT?!" He screamed, make me flustered.

"Y-yes? I told him this lunch. Cause I promised him that I will tell him everything."

 

 


Flashback.

 

Bell ranges. As usually, me and Chanyeol will go to the cafeteria together and eat together.

"Come on! You promised me." He pulled me, and we were starting to walk to the cafeteria.

"Okay, okay. Slowdown yoda."

"Don't you ever says that again."

"Yoda yoda yoda yoda." I sticked out my tongue.

"If you says it again, I will sreaming like hell 'Kyungsoo loves Jongin!'" 

"Ya! I'm just joking." I hit him with my books, and blushing.

"Whoa~ you're blushing. You must be really loves him. Last time you're like this when you and Suho were dating."

"Oh shut up yoda."

"You said it. Kyungsoo loves Jong-"

"Ya!" I shouted at him.

"But you said 'that'"

"What? Yoda?"

"See?! You said it again. Kyungsoo lo-"

"I'm just asking!" I pouted.

"Okay okay."


We arrived at the cafeteria. We took our foods and drinks. And walking to the table we usually sat on.


"So so soo?"

"What?" I asked.

"You and Jongin~"

Sighed. "As you know, I like him okay. And last night he texted me. So yeah we texting until midnight. I over slept, and I forgot to tell him when I was about to sleep. And this morning when I checked my phone, there's 3 new messages from him. I apologized to him, but he doesn't reply, so I waited him in front of the class."

"You texting with him last night?! So that's why you didn't reply my text! How could you?!"

"You texted me? I didn't received anything from you."

"Liar."

"Do I ever lied to you?"

"N-no? But really! I texted you last night. Check it."

I took out my phone. "See? Nothing from you." I showed him.

He took out my phone. "B-but–. Ah never mind. Whoa~ Jongin's everywhere.  WOW!" He screamed, make me flustered. The whole cafeteria is flustered too and looked at us.

I took my phone from him, and see what made he screaming.

'How are you? I miss you..'

He saw that. Chanyeol saw that. The 'I miss you'.

"Wow, soo. Just wow. That fast?"

I kept in silent.

"T-that's– Stop it. Stop looking at me and smirking. I hate you." I glared at him.

"Okay okay. Wow, soo."

I ignored him and eating. Seeing me ignored him, he starting eating too.

And that's how Chanyeol knows.

 


End of flashback.

 

 


— 


"Is that okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, besides he's you best friend." He seems jealous.

"Aww~ are you jealous, baby?" I making fun on him.

"W-what? It just- oh look it's the bus! Come on!" He tries to change the topic.

 



We both sit next to each other. He holds my hand. It was raining. 

Actually my body isn't fit like it used to be. Half sick. 

I'm having a headache. My hands are cold, but his hand is warm. I feel lucky that he holds my hand.

"Aren't you cold?" He said, I nodding.

"Here." He tried to break the holding hands, but I refused.

He's laughing "Ya, I'm just going to release my jacket and give it to you." He smiles. Such a sweet heart.

"But I'm cold, and your hands are warm. I don't want to let it go."
.
Sigh, and then smiles "Just for a sec, soo."

"Fine." I'm pouting, he ruffling my hair. I'm tidying it.

He off his jacket quickly, and help me to wear it.

"Fast, right?" Then he holds my hand again.

My eyes is so tired. My head feels so heavy. I can't take it anymore.

I'm sleeping. I put my head down. Then suddenly he lifted my chin up, then touch my cheeks, and then push it towards his shoulder. Now I'm sleeping on his shoulder.

I'm hugging his hand like a koala. He's smiling, like really wide. I'm smiling too, but only a small smile cause' ugh- I hate headache.

My hair starting to cover my face. Then he's tidying it. He takes my hair and slip it behind my ears.

 

-

5 minutes later.

Now he's the one who's sleeping, and I'm awake.

I look at him. Then I realized that he's really handsome. His eyes,        nose,       lips,       everything. Everything is just too perfect for him.

Is he really handsome or is it only in my mind because I'm sick? Wow, I must be in love. 'Love changes people.' It really is. It changes me.

The bus then brakes suddenly. Make me almost jump from my seat. So is Jongin.

Then he wakes up with the flustered face. 'He's really cute'

He looking at me "Are you awake?"

"Of course I am idiot. If it not then who's the one who talking to you?"

Grin, "Hehe." 

"Look at your hair!" I said it while messing his hair.

Pouting, he then shakes his head to tidying up his hair. Just like that, he's really cool. And his hair back to normal!

We're still holding each other hands.

The next stop is my stop. I'm preparing my things. 

Because of headache my move become slow. 

He touches my hand, tell me to stop and just stay sit. 

He tidying up my things, without breaking the holding hands. 

'He's the one.' My heart says so. 

 

-

The bus is about to stop. I'm standing, but unstable.

"Come on." He carrying my bag, and still holding my hand.

"No, I can do it by myself." 

"Look at you, you're so pale. There's no way that I'm gonna leave you here." He said.

We keep in silent. Walking to the door. 

The bus stop. We get out from it.

My legs are weak, my face is pale, my hands are cold.

We're walking to my house. Under the moonlight.

 

-

I almost fall. But thanks to him, I didn't. He help me so I don't fall. 

He break the holding hands, and bend down. 

"Get on my back."

"No, I can walking by myself."

"Just look at you! I can't take it anymore. I can't stand and watching you like this. Just, please.." He look at me, like he's really worry about me. I can't say no to that expression. 

"Okay."

He piggyback me.

 


-


When we near my house, I tell him to stop piggyback me.

"Stop here. I can walk from here."

"Okay."

He bend down carefully. I'm standing, he standing too. Then he hold my hand.

We're walking, side by side. Walking for about 10 meters, and we're arrive at my house. 

I opened the gate.

"Thank you so much for today. I really had fun."

"Me too. Now go in. You should drink some medicine, and have a rest." 

"Don't you want to come in?"

"No, you should rest. I see you tomorrow."

"Okay. Thank you Jongin-ah."

"No problem. See you tomorrow. Oh, and here." He open his bag and give me a banana juice.

"Thank you."

"Sure, anything for you."

"Bye."

"Bye. Now go, shoo."

"Haha, okay, text me when you arrive at your home, okay?"

"Okay."

 


-


"I'm home."

"Oh hi soo. Where did you go? And.. I th

Please log in to read the full chapter