Bowling

I wanna go back, July 2013.
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

 

 

 

 


• Kyungsoo's POV •

Ah~ I over slept last night. Jongin haven't replied my text. Is he mad at me? Why Jongin is always crossed in my mind? I getting frustrated. So I waited for him in front of my class. 5 minutes until the bell rings. 

Where's Jongin?! 

'Is he already at his class?'

Then I checked his class and asked his friends where the heck is Jongin, and they said "We haven't see Jongin today."

I'm getting frustrated. And then there's my best friend, Chanyeol. He has been my friend for 11 years! So yeah, we entered the same elementary school together, junior high school together, and now we're entered the same high school again. 

He always taken care of me. He always there for me. And we always do our homeworks together, sat side to side in class, eat together at cafeteria, until our friends are thought  us  dating each other.

 

 

-

"Hey, what are you doing here?" And sat beside me.

"Um.. I waiting for someone."

"Who?! You haven't tell me anything about this person! How could you?!"

"Wait whoa~ slow down yeol. I will tell it at lunch. Now go. Shoo."

"Promise me."

"Fine. I, Do Kyungsoo, promise to tell you everything about this guy at lunch." I raised my hand.

"Okay!" And he smiles at me. Seriously this guy, always make my day.

 


-

'Where's Jongin?' 

3 minutes before the bell rangs.

 

 

-—

• Jongin's POV •

I'm late. No one wake me up this morning. Even my mom. I haven't eat my breakfast either. And I forgot to bring my phone. Great. 

I'm waiting for the bus. And the bus isn't coming. And I started to complaining. 

"Arghhhh!!!!!!! Why the bus isn't coming?! Asdfghjkl"

When I started talking nonsense, I saw a person riding a motorcycle and it looks like it's... "Sehun!" I shouted.

"Jongin?! Are you late too? Here, hurry, school started in 5 minutes!" And hand me a helm.

 


Sehun is my classmate, he sat beside me. He usually comes early, at 7:30, but why he's in a hurry, while usually at this hour he will play football with me.

 


"Hey, Sehun, why are you late?"

"Uh? Oh, I stayed a night until midnight because Luhan keep text me say to accompany her, while she do her homework. And I woke up late, even my mother doesn't wakes me up."

"Wow. Same situation as me. Me and Kyungsoo texting last night, and I ended up slept at midnight, while she left me because she already slept. And I woke up late because none of my family wakes me up. Ugh. I'm so pissed off right now."

Talking about Kyungsoo, how was she? Is she really miss me?

"Wait-- who? Kyungsoo? Kyungsoo noona? The girl who keep fighting with you every morning?"

"Yes, that noona." I answered it shortly.

"Whoa. Don't you say you like her, right?"

"Don't brings it."

 

 

 

Flashback

 

I'm having a bad mood when the principal announced us that the groups of the morning routines will be mix again, so that they know the others too.

Sehun sat beside me and asked what is going on to me, and I said..

"I just not in a mood."

"Is this Jongin?"

"Of course I'm Jongin, stupid!" 

"It just, it doesn't seems it's you. Just look at you, you look terrible! Do you want to talk about it?"

Heavy sigh, then I replied, "IjustsoupsetbecauseMrSuhotoldusthatthegroupsofthemorningroutineswillbemixedagainandIwontbeclosetoKyungsooagain."

"Wait. Whoa. Slow down, bro. So, you're saying that you upset because the groups will be mixed again and you won't be close to Kyungsoo noona anymore?" And I nod.

"Well, you must be in love."

"Wha- no no no. No, I don't love her. I hate her. But- arghh!!" I messed up my hair.

"Yes you do. Just look at you now."

"Shut up."

"Wow~ look who's in love here~" Sehun kept teased me.

"Shut up you brat-."

"Okay, okay. Well you have to move fast, or else somebody will take her from you. Tell her about your feelings. Maybe you two could be 'boyfriend and girlfriend' thing."

"I don't know, maybe I should. I will asked Tao her number."

And that's how I realized that I like Kyungsoo. Thanks to Sehun. And yes, he's the first person who knows about my feelings.

 

End of flashback.

 

 

 

30 seconds until school gate is closed. Thank god Sehun pass it before it closed.

As expected, my friends haven't sat in their own chairs yet, screaming like hell, and talking to each other loudly until it heard to the other classrooms.

 

-

When I was about entered the classroom, I saw Kyungsoo were sitting in front of her class. And when I saw her, he quickly stood up and..

"Jongin, I'm sorry about last night. I was- I over slept last night." And she bowed her head.

"Ah~ it's about last night. Nah, it's okay."

"But you haven't answered my text this morning, and you came here late. I thought you were mad at me."

"I forgot to bring my phone, and I haven't check your text-"

Then the bell rings. I haven't finished my sentences. She cut it.

"Bye Jongin! Let's continues it after school. Bye~ and I'm so

Please log in to read the full chapter