Two

How to kill KIM TAEHYUNG?

 

 

I fell..yep I fell while I'm on the top of the pyramid. I don't know what's with Wendy that she thinks that it'll be a good idea me being on top. HELLO? It's my first day and plus I've never done these things before.

 

Now all I know is that my hurts and I'm still laying down at the gym with strangers looking at me asking me if I'm fine or not, do they expect me to be fine? People in this school is weird.

 

"Oh gosh, Irene are you okay?"Wendy said kneeling down looking at me I let out a loud sigh and I sat down facing her "What do you think?"I ask then she let out a big smile

 

"You did amazing!"she squeals clasping her both hands down her chin "So, should we try it again?"she asked and I roll my eyes as an answer, is she really that stu--stupid yes thats the right word.

 

"Look I need to go."I said standing up leaving them, I'm not going to do it again and I won't go back there anymore---EVER!

 

As I walk away the gym someone keeps on shouting HEY HEY HEY well Im not an assuming person so I just continue walking, but it didn't stop and it's following me so I turned around and saw a guy smiling cheekily.

 

"Hi!"he said catching his breath and I raised an eyebrow "My name is V"he said and I shrug and I continue walking and he then he started following me "are you new?"he ask but I didn't answer 

 

"I guess that's a yes then, well you see I'm the most popular guy here in school and we have this rule to go on a date with the new girls."he said and I look at him wow this guy really have the balls to say that "so would you go out on a date with me? Tonight? At Piazza?"

 

I think for a minute then I nodded my head "sure I would love too." I said then he nodded "I'll see you there then."he said while giving me a wink while walking backward.

 

I went straight to my home of course I need to prepare for our date! NOPE just kidding, I need to sleep and eat lots of ice cream because my is still in pain. I directly head to our fridge and get a box of ice cream as I close the fridge I was to frightened that I nearly drop my ice cream.

 

"What the hell Kris you scared me!"I said punching his shoulder and walking away before he ask too many questions about school.

 

"You're home early, why?"he asks, ugh he's starting it again no way. "Nothing to do besides its my first day I have no one to hang out with."I said running heading to the stairs.

 

"Hey! you should stay here while I'm talking to you!"he shouted, nah too late better luck next time brother.

 

I locked the door on my room and let out a sigh, finally I'm home I can do everything I wanna do except my evil brother is here which means I can't do want I want to do. What did I just say?

 


 

 

Morning came and I'm here again at the school hallway ALONE. And ps my still hurts.

 

"IRENE!!"I heard someone screams I lowered my head and I walk as fast as I can, no I don't want to join it again. "Gotcha."she said while putting a hand on my shoulder I slowly turned around and saw her then she pouted.

 

"Are you trying to hide from me?"she ask and I slowly shook my head "Of course not, why would I? I mean duh we're bff's."I said trying to copy her so girly tone with rolling eyes following.

 

"Yes we are, so---"then she was cut off by a disappointed guy I forgot his name but I'm pretty sure it's something from the alphabet.

 

"You didn't show up!"he said grabbing my wrist and I was kinda scared because he looks so scary "I've waited there for you."he said then Wendy pushed him away stepping between us.

 

"Chill, I'm sorry V but she's not into high school boys."Wendy said giving him a I-PITY-YOU-LOOK "and not to mention jerks too."she said and V looks at me then at Wendy then he left.

 

Then Wendy look at me with wide eyes "Why you didn't show up?!"she said like I did the biggest mistake of my life, I started walking then she follows "I was busy--"

 

"Damn Irene! Every girl wants a piece of him."she said and I gave her a suspicious look "No not every girl as in I'm part of them, but if he asked me I would really show up."

 

"Who goes out on a date on their first day of school?"I asks her then she raised her hand "I will."she said slightly nodding her head.

 

I'm so done with this girl, she's the total opposite of the person I'm willing to meet and befriend with.