Chapter 19

Divergent- A 2min story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Jongin)

 

I stopped running after arriving at a forest just outside of Dauntless headquarters. I rested my forehead onto a tree and sighed panting out of breathe. I can’t believe I let it out and especially in front of Kyungsoo himself! He probably might not talk to me now that he knows my true feelings. His beautiful eyes as big as an owl’s, his pretty nose, his delicious looking lips, his cute dyed chestnut brown hair and his creamy light skin.

 

A twig snapped allowing my thoughts to disappear in a flash. I looked to my left then to my right but nothing was there. A shadow was seen on the trunk of the tree and I gulped turning around to see Kyungsoo himself, panting tiredly just like me and sweat running down his gorgeous face. He looks hot when he is sweating, wait Jongin now it is not the time to be thinking of how hot he looks!

 

“K-yungsoo I-I,” I start but couldn’t find the words to continue. His eyes trailed to my own and I could see pity, frustration and… relief? He walks closer towards me and soon stands right in front of me. Only centimetres away probably like 10cm’s away from me his hands touch my right cheek and his eye lids fall lower his eyes looking at my quivering lips. Was he going to do what I think he is doing?!

 

“Jongin… I love you,” he whispers and in seconds his lips joined onto my own. My heart fluttered, my arms wrap themselves around his waist pulling him even closer to me. His lips were soft and were just as perfect as I thought they would have been. He pulls away and places his forehead on my own.

 

“K-yungsoo I-I love you,” I shyly told him and his eyes blinked a few times before he giggles happily smiling.

 

“Took you a while to let your feelings out there, I thought it would of taken years,” blinking a few times I realised what he meant.

 

“Y-you knew!” I gasped shocked knowing he knew how I felt. He grabs my right hand and we started walking back to Dauntless headquarters.

 

“Well it was quite obvious and also… Amber told me I mean she is like never wrong with this types of things,” damn you Amber and your awesome view of perspective others. But I feel happy that we had the same feelings for each other.

 

(Meanwhile with Tae)

 

“Can you explain to me what are you three doing?” Minho barked at us.

 

“Uh well we were just walking around, why do you think we’d be following you around?” Key tsked. Minho raised an eyebrow at them then gave me a ‘what is really going on look’ which I nervously laughed looking down.

 

“I didn’t say you were following me around but now that I know you were, scram!” he growled and the three of us nodded and ran away. Well I would be if Minho wasn’t grabbing onto my shirt so tightly. I turned my head and he brought me closer to him and in a corner where no one was at the moment.

 

“Minho they were trying to find out your name, it was my fault that I spoke the first three letters of your name,” I looked down and he sighs hugging me into his broad hard chest.

 

“It’s fine just be careful what you say next time okay,” he explains and I nod pulling away.

 

“I got to go, see you soon Minho,” I waved and started walking elsewhere. I actually remembered my mother telling me to go see my brother about a serum, she wasn’t keen on the details but I think Jinki might know. I walked out of dauntless and waited on the platform for a train. In seconds a train came by and with accuracy I jumped onto the train and sat on the floor looking outside. Okay so there is Abnegation, that’s Candor… aha this is Erudite headquarters. Jumping off the train I walked to Erudite headquarters to see my brother. Walking towards the huge building which I presumed was the main building I walked towards it with Erudite people here staring at me and walked out of my way. Do they fear Dauntless people or they are doing it to be nice I am not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter