What's Your Sign? 3

What's Your Sign?

Baekhyun’s POV

My breath caught when I saw Chanyeol standing at the café’s counter his order coming from his lips in a clear crisp voice that made a shiver run up my spine. He didn’t seem to notice me, or if he did he didn’t react. He had probably formed a habit. Weeks of coming to this coffee shop probably forced him out of bed as if to meet me here only to remember the argument that caused Chanyeol to leave me wishing I wasn’t so stubborn.

“Did you want any extra syrup cutie?” The barista is apparently very flirtatious, making a chuckle escape Chanyeol’s lips before he tosses 1000₩ into her tip jar with a sly smile that makes my stomach drop.

“I think you’re sweet enough.” I gag sarcastically and Chanyeol turns to me and his face falls before he turns back to the pretty brunette.

“Then how about a number?” She leans across the counter, pushing her cleavage together giving the whole line behind me an eyeful and I cringe. Chanyeol instead reaches out for his finished drink with a polite smile.

“I don’t think so, sorry Taeyeon.” His voice is forced and he brushes past me a little too roughly.

“Chanyeol-“ I speak as he heads for the door taking a long draw from the sugary coffee in his hand. I slap it out of his grip making the paper cup land on the floor with an anticlimactic bonk but the whipped cream and caffeine that stains the tiles makes me almost smile.

“Baekhyun what the fuc-“

“Don’t drink that crap.” I hiss making Chanyeol’s brow furrow. “You never got these stupid feminine drinks when we’d meet. A Pumpkin Spice Latte Chanyeol? Really?” I sound bitter and stupid but I’ve already made a fool of myself in front of the morning coffee rush and there’s no stopping it now but Chanyeol seems so calm, wiping lazily at his splashed scarf while employees run to clean the mess I made.

“Maybe I like Pumpkin Spice Lattes Baekhyun. Maybe I never got them cause I was worried what your prejudices would say about Sagittarius and their stupid girly drinks.” He sighs finishing with his clothes and crouching down to help the waiter with the spill but I pull him back to his feet and drag him out into the cold.

“I don’t care what you order stupid.” I rumble when we round the corner, stopping some of the wind from hitting our flushed faces.

“Yeah, you just care what month I’m born in.” He shoves his hands in his pockets but I reach to pull them out and tangle them into mine making his brow .

“I’m sorry for embarrassing us back there. I didn’t like the way that girl was looking at you.” I admit when his fingers don’t retreat.

“You’re kidding right? I can’t be yours but I can’t be anybody else’s either? Are you crazy?” He grumbles leaning against the ally wall.

“I’m a little unconventional, yeah.” I look up at him making his respond stop. “I’m sorry about yesterday too. That wasn’t fair to you.” I admit and he looks surprised standing straighter.

“Go on.” He mutters with a slight smile.

“And that’s it. I’m sorry and I wish I could forget my ideals but I can’t Chanyeol.”

“Then what am I doing out here?” He sighs and I step in pulling his lips down to mine. The kiss is stiff but his cool, soft skin makes me hum happily before he stops me.

“I think I should go.” He grunts.

“I like you Chanyeol, you made me like you.” I shuffle my feet but he tilts my chin back up to kiss my red cheek.

“I know.” He admits solemnly before patting my head and taking a heavy breath. He removes his scarf from his neck and wraps it around my own. It smells like Chanyeol and Pumpkin Spice and I bury my face a little deeper before letting my throat catch watching Chanyeol retreat from the ally while breathing hot air into his cold hands.

OKAY, so another shorty here.

                                                                                       

I know you guys don’t really like the short updates but it’s all I can do at the moment. Forgive me?

I want to write a proper update but the motivation is a tad lacking, hopefully you guys give me lots of support that will encourage me to finish well!

Anyways, Baekhyun admitted he likes Chanyeol but that didn’t seem to change anything.

He sure is set in his ways.

                                                                        

Are you excited for when he comes around? 

So…what should I talk about with you guys?

I miss SHINee…

                                               

I want a comeback.

                                                     

I’m begging SM for early next year. I can’t deal with occasional Key Insta updates and Tumblr surfing!

BTW, sorry if the Taeyeon bit offended anyone or anything lol.

                                                                                                                                                                                

I didn’t know who to use. 

Anyways, MAMA 2014 is coming.

                                                                                           

Can I ask all of you to vote? Vote for whoever you like!

I have no problem voting EXO this year cause SHINee isn’t nominated lol

People are upset EXO is getting votes…it’s not like we’re cheating though.

Just voting and there are a lot of us. Still I wish the best to all the idols. :] 

BTW I’ve been thinking of some story ideas, tell me what you think.

Maybe a Jongkey/Chanbaek? Where they’re getting married and Key/Baekhyun?

Are getting so frustrated and stressed that Jonghyun/Chanyeol? Postpones the wedding breaking their heart. Lol

Kay so that one is fully and maybe boring?

But I was also thinking about a polygamy fic.

Like Baek falls for Yeol and Chanyeol doesn’t tell him he’s already married and Baek is his 2nd/3rd husband?

He was raised by polygamist so he thinks it’s normal while his husbands are getting their hearts broken every time he looks at one of the others.

That sounds kinda interesting, yeah? Tell me your thoughts lol Love you guys buhbyeeee