Raining Spell For Love (사랑이 멎지 않게)

Raining Spell For Love (사랑이 멎지 않게)

 

All of them was there, no one interrupt whatever he said to explain everything that just happen today. The sudden call that he received from SM because of the hot issue on the portal site, and even his dongsaeng come over to his empty flat to comfort him.

It’s beyond his imagination that he would be through this and burdened everyone with the should to be happy news. Yes he’s not an extrovert member who likes to talk and shares anything that happened in his life. Just some of members who already found it and surely when this gets discover by media, they’re shocked and a bit agitated. No! It’s not because of Lee Sungmin but it’s because of the impact and some negative respond which only lead it into the desperate.

 

 

He ends his last sentence with sniff and some tears stain on his beautiful face. Heechul was there to hug him first when his dongsaeng’s dark eyes begin wet. Eunhyuk more calm and only sighed with Donghae who already cry because of his Hyung’s tears.

 

 

As the leader, Leeteuk straight his back with both arms still cross. Without looking at the crying dongsaeng, he start to speak which make turn their gaze to him. “We don’t blame you and I won’t mad at you Sungmin-ah. I think the members have the same thoughts as me as well. We’re family, didn’t we? It’s a good thing that you had your love and you happy with it” the leader hang his word to take the long inhale and bravely stare at his lovely Ming who crying now. It’s hurt his heart more than the news itself. How could the strongest member who rarely cry become so weak and that’s break his heart more when he apologize to them. “As time pass by, ELF will understand and they will support you. It’s like the rainbow after the rain. Maybe right now, they’re crying and felt betrayed by what they saw on the portal site. But if they’re the real ELF, whatever it is which made us happy, I believe and we all believe that he will support you. Because family always support their member as long as it’s makes our member happy, right?” Leeteuk stand up and go to embrace his Sungmin, their FoxMing.

 

One by one member moves from their sit and gives him hug. A group hug. A family hug.

 

“I’m really sorry~ hyung-deul, dongsaeng-deul~” still blame his own self Sungmin mumbled between the warm embrace.

“Stop blaming yourself! Love is something that we could not control! You don’t have to be worry Sungmin-ah. If they cursed at you or hit you because of this, I promise that I’ll do that double to them! I’m good at cursing people and though I’m not kind of fighter but still that Kangin Bear will scream like a woman if I hit his head” scolded Heechul which is made Sungmin smiles for the first time for tonight.

“That’s my Bunny Hyung~ I will always be there for you and support you~” sang Ryeowook with his sincere smile.

 

And some members start to speak at the same time with the same meaning if they’re support him no matter what except one. When everyone starts to hug him, he was got drag by Siwon because actually he still had something on his heart that he kept. He wants to speak out but he’s afraid that it would only make the latter cry more. So…

“Kyuhyun-ah~ I know you must be mad at me. I’m sorry. I…” the tears flow down again and he stutters the incoherent words when the Evil Maknae just shows his flat expression.

“Haaaah~” Kyuhyun let his breath out dramatically with his both hand on his waist.

Kangin smacks his head, “Ya! What that’s supposed to mean? Are you really not going to let your Hyung to be happy?”the Maknae didn’t answer him by words but with his death glares.

“It’s o…ok..okay Hyu..hyung” Sungmin’s crying state is his weakness and when his ex-roommate’s eyes were glittering with those tears, he gives up and hug him. Just him and Sungmin. Not with other members. Because they’re special. Because it’s HIS Minimi.

“Don’t cry Hyung, you know that I hate it, right?” whisper the maknae with low voice so the other members didn’t catch it except for the cat’s ear, Kim Heechul who smirked in victory. Maybe Kyuhyun looks like he will fuming in mad but actually it’s him who never wants to see the hurt Sungmin. And worst the crying Fox.

 

Fifteen minutes later, they start to acts like the usual dork Super Junior. Sungmin tried to blend with them and smile at their dorkiness Hyungs and Dongsaengs.  

“Wait! There’s something I want to ask to Minimi” all of sudden their Evil Maknae put his hands up in the middle of the wave of laugh.

“What again?” protest Donghae because he doesn’t want to see his cutie Hyung sad.

Sungmin’s heart was pounding hard, he’s felt nervous because Kyuhyun didn’t called him Hyung or by name but with his special nickname.

As the rude maknae, he ignored Donghae and stare at the person beside him. Yes, Sungmin was beside him with Heechul on the other side.

“Lee Sungmin, is it because of her you neglected me at concert and avoid me to do our usual fan service? You’re even not stand beside me when we’re bow at the end of the concert! How could you do that to me? To our baby KyuMin fans? And do you know what happen to my twitter account after the news up?” dramatically Kyuhyun face palm before he continue with his wide eyes but still not with shout, “They told me to be strong and not to cry because of you’re officially no longer available to do some moments with me again in the future. They even thoughts that I went to Jeju with Changmin to calm my self because of what you’ve done at concert. It’s… it’s…”

“…sorry~”

“No! I don’t want your sorry! I want you to acts like my favorite Hyung. I want to do many moments with you in concert or in anywhere. Because I already promise them that I’ll be with you forever Hyung~ and eventhough someday you’ll get married and have many kids, I’ll keep haunting you. Hehehehehe…” and this time not only Kangin who smack his head but every member includes Sungmin who laugh in relief.

“Yah! Do you think it’s only you? HyukMin shippers also have the same thought”

“Add some TeukMin shippers too~” sang the Leader cutely.

“What about KangMin? We’re intimate friends, right?”

“No~ HaeMin is the best, right Hyung? Because we’re like the real brother~” said Donghae out of the text.

“YA! Who said that? HeeMin is unbeatable! I kissed him and I should be the best at fan services!”

“No~ that’s too hilarious Hyung. WonMin is the sweets, right Hyung? We’re like a real couple on some fanfics that they made~ oh… I almost forget to check the update for the next chapter of our story Hyung~” the Horse of Super Junior also don’t want to get lose.

“Andwe~ Sungmin Hyung loves MinWook~ we’re the Fox Couple and we’re fit each other. We even had the radio show together~” the eternal maknae makes their hyung sweet drops and speechless.

“…”

Sungmin’s really happy that s love the couple made by the fans with him as the pair.

“Can all of you stop it? ShinMin is forever because we’re best friend forever”

 

BADABUMP!

 

Now everyone fall down with the witty words from the genius Shindong.

 

“Let’s settle this then~” as the Leader Leeteuk voice out.

“What’s about?” Kangin looks uneasy because it’s seems like their leader had something not right.

“Listen~ as Sungmin with his girl now. Our couple shippers must be sad just like Sungmin’s own fans. So… to make it fair, we’ll keep the fan service. There nothing wrong with hold hand, hug or kiss our member,right? We’re family!” Kyuhyun and Heechul is the first one who put their hands and nodding excitedly.

“Ne! It’s a good idea! We’re friends since trainee and our couple matches as the best friend couple!” Eunhyuk add his opinion.

“Hey, why don’t we start to label our couple name with Sungmin in the new form since he’s dating now” the smart idea come from the idea bank of Super Junior.

“OKAY!” everyone shouts but not Sungmin. The Bunny’s eyes widen in shock.

“TeukMin first!” scream the leader as the oldest.

“Go a head!” dare his same age friend.

“Mmmmm…. TeukMin is mother’s love. Because I felt like I am his Umma. Kekekke…” the members laugh at the special voice that their leader make.

“Not bad and HeeMin will be the sister’s complex~” when everyone just stay quite at his words, he starts to explain by himself, “In the fanfic me and Sungmin always be the girl, yeah actually not that always, but by the way because of that I named it sister’s complex. I will protect him from hurt and don’t let any human break him down. Is that clear?” the members nodded their head and Sungmin hugged him to thanks the sweet support.

“Next KangMin! Well… because Leeteuk Hyung will be his Umma then I’m the Appa Bear’s love~ anytime you need a shoulder to lean on just come to Appa Bear, okay Sungmin-ah?” Kangin end it with his adorable eyes smile.

“Thanks Appa Bear~” said Sungmin who begin to feel warm on his heart.

“Alright then… ShinMin… hmmm… what would it be?” they were waiting in expectation.

“Tell us Hyung~” sang Eunhyuk who was nervous because he’ll be the next and he should be prepare the stronger one than Shindong’s.

“BFF! Nothing changes between me and Sungmin. We’re keeping being friends and share our secret and solve our problem together. ShinMin will always be best friend together no matter what~” and he got many protest from the Hyungs and Dongsaengs. But Sungmin protect him, “Don’t hurt my best friend!”

“Yeah~ then let’s continue with the Anchovy!” Kangin take the lead now.

“Me?” with his shocked face, he clear his throat before speak up. “I know that Sungmin Hyung had many pairs but I believe that HyukMin is the oldest shippers” when the members want to protest the dancing machine hold them with his hand gestures, “I mean we’re together since trainee. I spent 15 years with Sungmin Hyung. I know him inside and outside. I understand him even though he’s not told me the concern that he hide. So… HyukMin is the sign of loyalty of friendship. Lovers could get separates but friends remain forever, just like me and Sungmin Hyung~”

“Then what about me?” whined Donghae.

“Hyung! It’s time to talk about Sungmin Hyung’s couple not EunHae!” protest their number one EunHae’s shipper, Kim Ryeowook.

With the sulky face Donghae stand up from the sofa where he sit beside Eunhyuk and move to Sungmin’s side by slipped between KyuMin.

“HYUNG!” the maknae grunts but the killer glares from Heenim works to shut him up.

“HaeMin is brother’s love~ Sungmin Hyung always take care of me. When I have no one to eat together, he will accompany me even paid the food too. When I was sick or tired, Sungmin Hyung would make me his pumpkin soup and let me drink his expensive herbal medicine. Even when we’re still awkward, he still care for me” some tears fall down from Nemo boy and Sungmin can let it happen more, so he pull him into a hug.

“Oh… that’s so lovely~” mumble Choi Siwon with his joker smile.

“Yes and you’re next Simba” told the Cinderella who get jealous at the scene beside him.

“Ah… thank you My Cinderella Hyung~” he bowed a little like a manner prince to the Anna’s fanboy. “Sungmin Hyung is my beautiful Hyung who always support me everytime. He gives me many advices when I got stuck with work. He’s the best Hyung who patiently teach me the dance move again and again when I can’t remember it well. He’s—” “Siwon-ah, we’re asked you about the label not your personal feeling towards Sungminie. Do you get that?” now Kangin who get irritated. This Horse dongsaeng really loves to talk. “Hehehe… mianhe~ I love Sungmin Hyung~ so… that’s… oh… okay! WonMin is Angel’s Prince. His heart’s pure like an angel to me and his halo makes me feel like a Prince. Is that okay?” they shrugged and let it pass. Because the more they respond it the more talk from Choi Siwon. (Kekekekeke XD)

“It’s MinWookira~” shout Ryeowook with his high tone.

“Ah, MinWook is MinWookira? Just that?” asked Shindong in unsatisfied face.

“Ani~ it’s the opening. Hyung and I spend time together with DJ-ing radio for the first time. Hyung’s also my first roommate before debut. Hyung’s the first male who kisses me on the lips thanks to the EHB’s program. Hyung is the first member’s who win over my cook in Come To Play. Although I still doubted that judge but… yeah… for me MinWook is First Moment~ Yeay!” he ends his talk with another high tone.

“Finally~ we’re at the very last. It’s your precious time Cho Kyuhyun and I bet you have something strong on your mind” the evil smirk on Heenim didn’t budge him at all. Because that’s true and that’s the fact.

 

THUD!

 

“Ouch! Why you push me!” whined Donghae with his hurt on the floor.

“It’s my stage so get lost!” said the maknae flatly. It’s his specialty of bullying his Hyung with words.

“Don’t harsh to your Hyung, Kyuhyun-ah~” the soft voice from his favorite Hyung forced him to pull a smile while turn his face to the poor Fishy, “Mian Hyung~”

 

*start the song here*

 

The room begins to quite.

 

It’ll be history. Kyuhyun will share his first thought about KyuMin which is always he avoid everytime the member . Moreover he’ll give it the new label.

 

“KyuMin is Wine Couple. It’s only me and you. When the rain night’s come, we’ll lock the door and enjoy our Wine collection until we’re drunk and feel asleep. So, please make clear that to your girlfriend if this is can’t be change eventhough you’re married and being the old cutie grandpa. Because that’s the only things left that I had. Our wine time when we share the moment together just between Kyuhyun and Sungmin” the latter nodded his head. It’s only wine and if he had time he’ll do that with his spoiled maknae.

“Aigooo~ that’s a bad ending~ before you’re wine couple and now still wine couple?” come as the question from Kangin.

“Because I love wine and Sungmin Hyung too~” with wide grin he proudly told the older.

“Yeah~ okay. Now time to sleep~ Sungminie must be tired” said the Leader with his motherly voice.

 

Every member follows their Umma’s order and back to their room to sleep. Kyuhyun was the last one, he went to kitchen.

 

~MVM~

 

 

Minutes later there’s knock on his door.

 

“Come in~” said Sungmin when he just close his eyes to sleep.

 

“Hehehe… Wine Time~” whisper the maknae with two big bottles of wine before he get in and close the door then lock it.

 

“Hyung said we should take a rest and you just back from Jeju, Kyuhyun-ah~”

 

“No~ I’m enough of rest that’s why I’m here. You need friend to drink, right? And it’ll be me~”

 

None of them talk, only the sound of the glass clack when they make the silent cheers then sip the wine.

 

Let’s forget for the moment all of the burden on your shoulder.

 

TAP!

 

He felt the weight on his shoulder, and his smile at the crown of his Minimi, a painful smile.

 

Let me hold you for tonight and be the one that you could lean on.

 

He pours again to their empty glass and makes another silent cheer.

 

In this silent with this red liquor, let’s create our only moment that we could have before I really let you go and free you from this jailed heart.

 

His head starts to dizzy but he still awake while Sungmin who already mumbling incoherent words with some tears stain on his beautiful face.  

 

I know we’re just Wine Couple for you. That’s why I told them. I don’t want to burden you after the huge shock that you ever get in your showbiz life. It’s because you are the member who never gets into trouble for those 10 years since our debut. Its pain me more when your tears pouring like a rain. If only… if I could do something to stop this all and let you smile happily with her just like the day before I left to Jeju. I’ll do it.

 

PLUK~
 

His cute secret love already knocks down and falls into his laps with the empty wine glass on his hand.

He pulls a thin smile while caressing the curly hair with his hand.

 

His heart starts to talk alone in emptiness.

 

Minimi~ do you want to know what KyuMin for me? What’s the label that I made for it?

 

Soulmate.

 

KyuMin is soulmate.

 

We might not in that kind of relationship, we’re not a married couple, we’re definitely not bestfriend, we’re far from being rival, and we’re not blood brother…

 

…but we’re more than that all.

 

You can feel the same too, right?

 

Kyuhyun slowly put the blanket on him then kiss his forehead.

 

Minimi~

 Soulmate don’t need to be lover, to be married, to be in any relationship with any form…

 

…because soulmate will always link together and forever wherever whenever whatever however it takes.

 

And for that…

 

I believe in my fate that you’re my soulmate Lee Sungmin.

 

It will be his last, that’s on his mind before his lips barely touch the open lips of the drunk man who asleep on his lap.

 

~MVM~

 

 

 

I am shocked. We’re in shock too.

We’re sad at first (and even still) but then we should be happy for him, for Lee Sungmin.

 

It’s come like the song that they sang…

 

Catch the could that is getting far away, So the raindrops that block you won’t stop

Catch the ticking time, so this moment can freeze and love won’t stop

I wander, looking for the lost you, I resent the rain that let you go

But I will hold onto the last rain drop, as I close my eyes so love won’t stop

 

(Raining Spell For Love (사랑이 멎지 않게))

 

As family like what our beloved Leader said, we’ll support him, ELFSupportLeeSungmin, right?

 

Oh… actually it’s hard for me too~ Y.Y I can’t sleep and I just in pain for the weird reason since I ship him with Cho Kyuhyun. Maybe we feel the same for the other Ming Shippers with other member but I trust you that you want to see him smile happily, right? If that’s the best for him why don’t we support him and stand behind him? It’s not his fault if the news get leak to the media but we also can’t blame the girl only. Maybe it’s not her but his agency who forced her (Just in case because we know well how hard Korean Entertainment World is).

So… as KyuMin lover, I almost give up and put aside my KyuMin feeling at the moment I read that Sungmin admit it his dating that girl. But after some hours of calming down and read Heenim’s IG. Then I realized that we should not do this for him. It would only break him down and frustrated him more. It’s not good for his health and he’s still having many upcoming schedules too. It could lead him to negative thought and hurt him more.

Leeteuk’s said he almost suicide when his father’s gone. And Sungmin who never cry now crying in front of the members and apologize to them and to us, it’s heart breaking. It could be his low points since he never got in scandal for those 10 years. So... let’s we hold hand together, walk behind him and support him, never forget to smile for his happiness. There’s nothing wrong with loving someone like we loves him.

And I promise you… I’ll keep write my KyuMin because deep inside this heart they’re soulmate for me and I’m happy just for them to be always there together until they become KyuMin’s grandpas.

 

I’m deep bow to all my readers and I don’t need any comment because what I need is your understanding for Sungmin and support him.

 

PS: Actually I should post the Please… Don’t 3/3 today but because of the hard shocking that I got when I was write the end scene, so… it’ll be change a bit based on my twist mood. Sorry~ but hope soon I’ll post it.