Harry potter?

Not so different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Gah~~~~~~~ Lets watch Harry potter guys!!" Today was when Hojoon and 12 other dudes came round. Hojoon is a little bit obsessed with it. Just a teeny, weeny, weeny bit. 

"Yeah come on you guys lets watch itttttttttt!! Rickyyyyyyyyyyyy lets go watch itttttttttt." Chanhee said while pretty much leaping onto Changhyun then hugging him like a koala bear. His skinny arms around the others waist and neck. The younger wrapped his arms around the others waist out of reflex. 

"I know if you 5 watch it with us I'll give you a kiss each!!!~~" 

"Of course!!" They said in unison. Chunji kissed Ricky on the lips and untangled himself from the other. He pretty much skipped to the others to give them a kiss each. But being the bastard he is, little Changhyunie here has a little problem down there. If ya know what I mean. *Wink* *Wink*. 

"Uhhhhh....... Channie I'll be right back!" He was about to run out when The older grabbed his wrist. 

"Annnniiiiiiyaaaaaaaaa!!!!" With that he wa being dragged into the lounge. To cover 'The problem' that was down there. He got pushed onto the couch and before you knew it a lil perk bum was perched on top of his crotch. 

Oh dear.....

 

Hojoon is pretty much the definition of cute. His fluffy green hair, those round spectacles that pretty mug lived on his face. He was small in height and really light. Just like Chanhee but lets just say Chunji is a bit more of a drama queen while Hojoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter