The chat...

Not so different
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan, Hyunseung, Chunji and Hyuk are best friends. Though the big between Hyuk and Hyunseung, which is 6 years, they are childhood friends but Luhan they met when they were 18 (Luhan I mean). The 4 were like they were actually ment to be together as friends because even though they were different in many ways, there was one way that they weren't so different.

They were in love with MORE than one person. 

You probably think they're crazy- right? Well most people think they're crazy but why think that? It's just who they are. You're probably wondering why these boys are in love with so many people. Well who wouldn't?! Because I know I would. 

Its 25th of September and the 4 friends are bored because there boyfriend's' have gone out to discuss 'men things' and yes even Yosoeb is included in the chat. The four boys are feminine. VERY feminine. There not girls (shame) but they're not manly. Even if Luhan says he's manly. But in reality he's not. REALLY not I assure. So back to the point, they were bored. So they could only chat. 

"Hyung's, don't you think dating more than one person is... Well... Weird to people?" Hyuk asked with a slight depressed tone. 

"Not if you love them, no. Just let people judge it's none of their business."

"Yeah. I suppose... UGH IM SO BOOOOOOOOORED!! I WANT HONGBIIIIIIIIIN!"

"Same here except I want my strong Seobieeee!"

"I want Baozi." Luhan said with a bored expression plaster

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter