Chapter 2

Live My Life

“Jo Youngmin! Wake up and eat your breakfast if you didn’t want to be late for school!” A faint scream snaps Youngmin up. With a grunt, he changed his clothes and hurriedly goes to the door. His step go mid-air as he seen his bag and all its contents were all thrown all over his room.

“Minwoo! Didn’t I’ve told you to not touch my things?!” He yelled downstairs as he shoved his things back into his bag.

“..I didn’t, hyeong!” Come Minwoo’s fainted voice from downstairs.

Ya, you little! Don’t you lie to me!”

                ***

Ya, Youngmin-­ya, have you finished your homework? Can I take a peek? Just a li~ttle!” One of his classmates, Lee Jeongmin, said as he bumped himself beside him.

“When you’ll learn by yourself, then?” Youngmin said, but he took out his homework book.

 Then he froze.

 His book cover is all torn. He searched the contents of his book to his recent homework, but he couldn’t find it.

He flips the first page and found a ‘KWANGMIN’ doodle. He then flips the second page, just to find another ‘JO KWANGMIN’ written there with capital letters. He flips his book frantically just to find more ‘KWANGMIN’ ‘KWANGMIN’ and ‘KWANGMIN’ doodles.

He sighs. Minwoo is SO screwed.

But that wasn’t all.

On the last page of his book, there was a message written by something. Yeah, something that really looks like well, blood.

‘Wait for your turn, dearest brother.’

                ***

‘Dear dearest brother, you did not think that I will let you go, right?’ Youngmin could feel unwanted shivers run down on his spine as he open his math book. There it is, written firmly under the math problem that he solved yesterday night. And he could tell for sure that yesterday night, his book was still clear. No doodles.

“Minwoo is so DEAD.” Youngmin sighed, trying to be brave as he pulled out his eraser.

                ***

Ya, if you are fans of someone named by Jo Kwangmin, don’t doodle his or her name on my books!” Youngmin said, harrumphed as he bumps himself on Minwoo’s bed.

“Wha—?” the younger boy turned from his table to see Youngmin, who is now lying cozily on his bed. “I’m not touching your thing, hyeong.” He said as he turned to his books again.

Kwangmin harrumphed. “Hmpf! Maybe you don’t say so, but this book clearly said so.” Youngmin pull out a book, his homework book, that he knew for sure, full of ‘JO KWANGMIN’s doodle. He then throws the book to Minwoo, who catch it.

“What is it, hyeong?” Minwoo asked, analyzing Youngmin’s book. “You got a ‘C’ on Math? Is that all?”

Ya, you stupid! Over here! It is so full of doodles I can’t even see my wor—“ Youngmin’s voice trailed off as he saw his homework book pages, as white as snow, laughing at him.

                *** 

a/n : How is it? This is my first time writing something like this, and I had so much fun. Do tell me if I make any mistakes. English isn’t my mother language, so feel free to give corrections, and I’ll try my best to revised it ;)