We Belong Together

Promise

Bom's POV:

Heading down to the office, I quietly grumbled. This is stupid. I haven't done anything. and he has no right to yell at me for eating corn. I mean does he want me to die. How does he expect me to just stop eating corn. It's like my way of life. As I reached YG's office, I saw that stupid dragon boy come out. Ugh, I'm in a bad mood already. WHy does he have to make this worse. Without saying anything, he smirked, and held the door open for me. WIth my held high I ignored him and went in. Expecting him to leave, I was surprised to see him folowing behind me. Ugh dont' tell me he's stalking me. That would be bad. Then I'd have to call YG and he would be in lots of trouble. BUt then again I guess that wouldn't be soo bad either. I mean...

"Bom!"

"IT WASN'T ME! WHOEVER TOLD YOU I WAS EATING THE CORN IS A LIAR!!!!"

i stood there wide eyed. to see dragon boy in a corner dying from laughter. Hul! why was he still here? Doesn't he have some studio to protect?

I looked up and saw YG staring at me. "Bom" he sighed. "Your not in trouble. Ok? It's actually good news. You've always talked about debuting. and..."

Was this it? Would I finally get to debut? Not wanting to expect too much. I held my breath.

"Even though it's not debuting. it's just as good. I'm going to have you feature in one of Jiyong's songs."

I stood there frozen. A smile frozen with empty hope on my face. Why?????? I didn't want to sing his song. We'd probably end up killing each other before we even finished recroding the song. 

"After we release the song, we'll see what the fans thing and if people like it and your voice. we'll make a music video. You'll get to be in it too. Isn't this exciting?"

The man was exciting. I mean why on Earth would I be excited to work with that devil. 

"One thing, actually a couple things." If  I was really doing this I wanted some compensation. "One, I get to eat corn every three days."

YG and Jiyong looked at me with shock on their faces. YG breaking first sighed. "Sure, Bom go ahead"

"YAY!! Okk that and If I am in the music video and its a love song, can Hyunbin be my love interest.?" I think tthat working with Hyunbin would make the whole prospect much more tolerable.

"Bom, I'm YG not God."

Disappointed, I pouted. "So I have to go through all the work and record and make a music video and sing an amazing song, and you can't even get Hyunbin for me. Sajangnimmmm Don't you love me?"

"Bom. I can't just do things Im not a genie or God this isn't a fairytale."

"Hul! I have to do somehting I don't want and I don't even get a love interest."

"Bom, You'll get to be Jiyong's love interest" I froze. 

 Did he just say I would be that kid's love interest. Like all that romantic stuff. Ewww. I can barely stand hima s a person now  he has to be my boyfriend. This is so unfair. 

"Wait what's the name of this song anyway." This time it was Jiyong that answered. 

"We Belong Together."