chapter 2

LOVE IN PARIS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Donghae POV

I opened my eyes then I saw the ceiling of the room 'where am I'. I sat on the bed and looked around the room. There was nobody in the room . I know I fainted on the street because of the news of Elisa but now where am I. This place is looking very familiar to me , suddenly I realised that Elisa is no more but this is the room of Elisa. I remember now we made love on this bed. I caressed the bed but why I am here ? why I am in the Elisa house. I stood up from the bed.

I was about to stood up from the bed but then door was opened. And here I saw Elisa my Elisa,My love. My eyes was at the wits end. 'Donghae' she ran towards me and hugged me very tightly. I didn't hugged her back because I was still shocked of her death but i don't know what is she doing here? Is she a ghost. I quickly broke the hug. 'Donghae you are here. You didn't even tell me about your coming and I was coming back from my work and saw you were crying and then you fainted so i take you here' she said having tears in her eyes.

'and you pabo what were you doing across the road ...my apartment building is here not that apartment and why you were crying' Elisa cupped my face sadly. 'hm why you were crying so badly' she said again but I was speechless.

'Elisa I came to your house a while ago but someone opened the door and said you died 10 days ago and you were not contacting me from past 10 days and now you are here alive' I said .

'wait what you said that I died 10 days a
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter