Chapter 3.

The Heart Of A Criminals...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ergh..” Taeyeon groan as he wake up. He feel dizzy. “Sir, finally you wake up. How are you?” A voice greet him. He groan before adjusting his eyes to the light and look at the owner of the voice. “Sir?” As he adjusted his eyes, he saw Mr. Jung standing beside him. Mr. Jung is taeyeon’s father’s bestfriend also one of a respected employer at his father’s company. “Where am i? what are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked sitting up.

“You’re in a hospital. I found you laying on the street, unconscious. What happen sir?” Mr. Jung asked concern. “none of your business. And, stop calling me sir!” He said sternly. “But that’s what we suppose to call you sir.” Mr. Jung said. Taeyeon eyed him up and down. He’s older than him, so honestly he feel uncomfortable being call like that plus he’s not use to it. “sir, we have a bad news.” Mr. Jung said rather sadly. “what? if it’s about Mr. Kim, don’t tell me. I don’t want to know anything about him.” Taeyeon said with anger written on his face. He can’t even call his father ‘dad’ anymore.

“Sir, i-I’m afraid to say that… Mr. Kim is…. D-dead.” Taeyeon eyes widen. His expression turn from anger to shocked. Water started to fill up his eyes as he let the news digest into his brain. “W-what?” Taeyeon asked almost like a whisper. “he died just after a few minute you left the company, yesterday. I tried to reach for you but I couldn’t.” Mr. Jung explained. “t-then? W-what else? He’s gone already, there’s no more reason for you to bother me, right?” taeyeon asked staring at his feet.

“actually, I have a bigger reason now. He leave every things he had to you. House, car, company, money, etc. We need you for your father’s company. You have to take over it.” Mr. Jung continued as Taeyeon was speechless. “B-but I hated him. Wasn’t he suppose to hate me?” Taeyeon asked. “no sir. He never hate you nor your mother. Whatever he had done before, he totally regret it. His life gone miserable when he know your mom killed herself. He can’t do anything but to keep reminiscing the past. He turn into ‘zombie’ by each day. His wife left him. Without him, the company become worst. That’s why we need you sir.” Mr. Jung told the whole story.

Taeyeon keep his mouth shut for a few minutes before finally heaved a sigh. *sigh~* “give me some days or maybe weeks. I need to calm myself and think about it. You can go back to the company.” Taeyeon said calmly. “ok sir, but what about you? Will you be ok?” Mr. Jung asked feeling worried. “I’m ok. I can take care of myself here.” Taeyeon smile. Mr. Jung was taken aback to see him smiling cause  he never smile to his father’s employer before. He was known with a cold personality. Mr. Jung smile back and turn around to leave the ‘room’ but before he could reach out to slide the curtain, “oh! Mr. Jung! Please don’t call me sir. Call me taeyeon instead. It’s uncomfortable when someone older call me sir. And also, thanks a lot for everythings.” Again, Taeyeon smile warmly. Mr. Jung smile, “ok t-taeyeon. You’re mostly welcome.” He said before leaving. Taeyeon sigh again and lean his back to the headboard.

“I told you I was busy didn’t i?!” suddenly a slightly yelled voice was heard beside his ‘room’. “I didn’t tell you to come here. I was just telling you INCASE you were wondering!” That voice. Tiffany. Taeyeon get out from his bed and slowly peek trough the curtain. It is indeed Tiffany. Taeyeon watch as Tiffany was having a fight with a boy around her age. “ok..ok..  I’m sorry. I was just tired ok.” The boy gave up before giving Tiffany a peck on her forehead and a hug. Taeyeon watch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter