5 Chapter

The Story of My Life **DISCONTINUED**
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday, 5:55 am

 

I woke up, adjusting my eyes to the sunlight, still groggy, and grabbed all my Otori Kyoya energy. Yup, I love Kyoya from Ouran High School Host Club. 

"Power of~ Kyoya! " I said in my head as I sat up, still too lazy to speak.

I did my usual routine. Bath. Uniform. Bag. Dad's Car.

I felt my phone vibrate as I was on my way to school with Soonhyuk and Eunhee, the two still being silent. No changes there.

I viewed the caller's ID and it only displayed a number.

Strange.

I answered the call, only to be greeted by a voice repeating 'Good morning' in Korean and English alternately and actively. 

"Hey, what the heck? Who's this?" I said, trying to suppress my smile, having a hint on his voice. 

 "HELLO! I AM KANG SEUNGYOON! COFFEE IS AMAZING!" He said on the other line.

Oh. I sighed, thinking it was Jinhwan. 

"DongDong says hi. Hello~" Oh, Seungyoon is so weird. XD I've never seen this side of him before.

"Dong-ah? Hello?" I asked, unsure.

"Neh, Hello. Save my number, okay? " I heard two voices rejoicing, much like drunkards. I was about to end the call when I heard someone speak of the other line.

"Neh, hello. Don't mind Seungyoon hyung and Donghyuk, they've been drinking caffeine lately. Hello, this is Song Yunhyeong. "

"Ah, hello Yunhyeong. How's the dorm? " I asked, trying to start a conversation. He laughed on the other line. "It's fine. Are you heading for school yet? Because you might see Donghyuk in his towel. Joke. Hmm, the two weird hyungs are still inseparable." He laughed, and joked. "Hanbin and Jiwon? " I muttered thoughtfully. 

I hadn't been talking to them since formal classes started. But during the team building activity week, we were so close.

"Yeah. English, in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter