2 Chapter

The Story of My Life **DISCONTINUED**
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We both went back to our rooms after recess, since he's in a different class. I headed for my room, Class II-B, and arriving at my table, I saw Kim Donghyuk, my seatmate (obviously lol) who's basically a dam.ned genius and straight honor studen, who was scribbling furiously on a piece of paper. "What's that for?" I said, as I sat down on my chair and leaned towards him. Sensing I was actually interested in what he was doing, he proudly showed me his work. "It's World History! I made this concept outline of our entire semester which will be useful!" He beamed at me, giving off a satisfied look. I just laughed and viewed its contents. 

Because DongDong here does this ALL THE TIME, I managed to actually familiarize some parts of the major subjects with rather complicated lessons. I saw an error in his outline, and wearing a triumphant look, I pointed out the mistake. "Dong-ah, the Terracota Warriors belong to the Yangtze Valley Civilization, not in Indus Valley..." Realizing his mistake, he sighed deeply, and took another paper, and then made another outline. 

"To hell with World History, Donghyuk-ah. " I said now, seeing how much effort he put in familiarizing all these concepts, and being so hopeless, I decided I wouldn't do things like that. 

having a genius seatmate.

----

Our Biology teacher entered, greeting us all. As classes started, I hid a pack of strawberry puffs under my table, having a compartment there. Basically, eating wasn't allowed in class, but in some of our class (Yes, Class II B is very UNRULY, so in terms of class rules, we had a unique set of our own, designed for our class alone XD) we could eat.

Anyway, while munching on the SP (short for Strawberry Puffs) while taking down lecture notes, I have this annoying habit of looking outside whenever anyone passes by. I don't know, I guess I unconsciously wait or expect someone...

A figure passed and, instinctively, I looked to my right and smiled when I saw Jinhwan walking past our room. He glanced at me and waved. I lifted my hand and waved a little. 

These simple gestures make my heart skip a beat. He may not know it, but he's the reason why I am doing my best in terms of academics at the moment.

As I returned my focus to the teacher, I felt a paper ball hit my head. The uneven surface of a crumpled, white, ball-like sheet of paper felt like nothing. It hurts from the moment of impact, but after that, it's gone. I turned around and saw Park Jeongsu (aka Leeteuk, also in the Mafia...) along with Cho Kyuhyun, smiling at me widely, their smiles reaching their ears. I mouthed , "WTF is wrong with you guys?" They both giggled like girls, which made me roll my eyes in disgust, and then they mouthed back, "We saw THAT"

 

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ FLOOR EAT ME NAO HURRY

What is wrong with these two retar.ded Mafia members?!

I sighed, and decided my focus is too important for a bunch of retar.ds.

As the time flew, I rarely got the chance to approach Jinhwan properly. 

Aigoo, go to hell sports club, I mumbled as I watched him run around the campus a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter