First Time Ever I Saw Your Face

WITH YOU {Completed}
It was an early Monday morning,the start of the week.For Hebe ,Monday is the worst day of the week.She hates school and it means,she have to wake up early to go to school.In as much as they are poor,her parents made sure that she will have the best education possible.

Hebe's parents are both ordinary employees,her Father a clerk in the government office and her month worked as secretary/receptionist in a doctors clinic.Hebe is the only child and her parents tried to give her all the little luxuries that they can afford and send her to one of the best school in their place.For Hebe is the joy and the apple of her parents eyes.

Hebe looked at herself in the mirror.She sure is growing up so fast.The guys have started to take notice of her.She just turned fifteen recently and she already noticed the changes in her.She is developing curves now.Her face have changed also.And she love the changes that her body is undergoing.

She hurriedly went out of her bedroom,and saw the dining table is ready for breakfast.But she just took a gulp of juice in the table and ran.Her Mom and Dad gone for work for the day already,but her Mom make sure that there will be breakfast in the table for her when she wakes up.She checked the apartment for any opened lights and appliances and then locked the door behind her.

She hurriedly ran along the alley ,on the way to main street.Hebe does live in not so good side of town.It is not that worst,but then it is not that best either.She passed people along the way going to the bus,and she have walked this path a thousand times before,and suddenly that very same day somebody caught her eyes.A guy so good looking that Hebe's heart stopped a bit when he looked at her and smiled.He also walked with her at the bus stop.

Somehow Hebe's heart went flip flip with the sight of this man.He stood with her side by side while waiting for the bus.He is wearing a jeans and a tee shirt.Hardly a working man's wardrobe.He looks quite man and a good built and young one.He towers her,he is quite taller than an average guy and with such an infectious smile and quite charming.He must be 5 to 7 years older than her,she thought.She felt her face colored when she noticed that he was looking at her with an amused face.

"Uhmmm I have not see you here before."he said as he smiled at her."But then I am also new in this place."

"Maybe because I usually go to school earlier than today."she said.Hebe does not know why she bothered to reply.She usually just ignored the guys who want her attention,but this guy is different.He can be older than her,but then she really does not care.

He noticed the uniform she is wearing."You are still in high school?"he asked.

Hebe nodded."I am a sophomore." he nodded looking at her and smiled."You are pretty and so young.I guess I will have to wait for you till you grow up." and with that he waved his hand to her and took the bus that came along.

Hebe was left ,smiling at the word he left behind.He liked me,she thought ,but then,he does not even know his name...