Chapter 2

WITH YOU {Completed}
The whole day went by slowly for Hebe.Her thoughts is with the man she saw that morning.His face can't seem to leave her thoughts.She wished she can see him again,and maybe this time,she will get to know him better.Her mind was so consumed with thoughts of him that she was not paying attention to her classes and before she knew it all eyes are on her.

"Miss Hebe Tian,would you mind telling me what was on your mind ,maybe you can share it with the class."her teacher voice loomed in the class.

Hebe was caught off guard and she was lost for words,as she turned pink."I am sorry Sir,I am not really thinking of anything."

"Well if your mind is blank,then you better listen and understand,so that there will be something in your head of yours when you get home."he said "It will be a shame to your parents when you go home with an empty head for the day."

Hebe then try to look in front and try to concentrate in the class until Ella nudged her arms as she signaled her to pass a note to the girl in front of her,who is Selina.As Hebe was passing the note.,the teacher caught her as he walked near her and took the note from her.

"I guess this means detention for you Miss Tian.I don't think I can pass this up this time."the teacher said.And Hebe can't say anything anymore.That guy is causing more trouble than she thought,and she does not even know his name.I should stop thinking about him..she thought.

Hebe was unable to get home until later.It was starting to get dark,since it is winter time,hence darkness comes early in a day.She have a hard time getting a ride back home,and it was almost dark when she got home.Her parents always warned her to be careful when walking past the alley on the way home,for there will be guys standing there sometimes waiting for their prey...waiting for girls or person who are alone and cannot defend themselves to take advantage of.Hebe hold on her pepperspray in her hand just in case there is some danger lurking around.

There was guy in the corner,who seems to be waiting for his victim,and Hebe's heart was beating so fast,she wants to run and return back,but she will be caught before she can turn in the corner.So she just walked fast ,and she plans to just ignore him and maybe ran or walked faster on the turn.Just as she was walking past ,he was about to block her way but change his mind when he noticed that there was someone behind her back.

Then,she heard a voice from her behind."Just continue walking,and ignore him,don't worry,you are safe with me."a man's voice from her back told her.

Hebe did just as he told her and when they were past the bend and it was safe,she looked at her back and found the guy that she have been thinking all day long ,right there and looking at him unsmiling but sort of irritated with a frown on his face.

"What is wrong with you,walking in an alley at this time of the day.Didn't your parents warn you not to walk alone at this time?"he said with a frown in his face.

"I am sorry,I was in a hurry to go home and this is the shortcut.Thank you for helping me out."Hebe said,she was happy that she can see him again but then upset that he was mad at her for having to helped her out.

"Next time,don't go walking by yourself at this time .You should be careful and you should be taking care of yourself."he said."I am sorry if I sound old,it is just I don't want anything..."

"I know.and thank you for everything."Hebe said.Now she feel like crying for being so stupid,and he noted it too.

"I am sorry,I did not mean to upset you"he said sounding apologetic for upsetting her "I don't think I caught your name this morning,I am Jiro,and I live in that apartment building,"pointing the the building just across their apartment.

"My name is Hebe and I lived across your building."she said."You must be new here,I have not seen you before."

"Yeah,I just moved in."he said."Come on I'll walk you to your door,I don't want anything to happen to my beautiful girl. Remember I told you,I will wait for you to grow up." as he smiled at her.Hebe smiled back at him as she felt herself blushing with his words.

Hebe got in their apartment with a smile in her lips..he is going to be my boyfriend I am sure of it,she thought.....as she dreamed of him....