Be Mine?

I still love you.

 

 
 
 
The next day, you woke up with your alarm clock. Sighed, you went to the bathroom to wash yourself. While brushing your teeth, suddenly you think about Hoya. You smiled the memory with him.
 
 
 
*flashback*
"Yah Shinhwa, wake up! It's already 7.30 am or we'll be late for class!" Hoya shouted at you while shooking you body. "Emm, 5 minutes more." You said with your eyes close. Hoya chuckled and whispered at your ear "wake up or no breakfast for a month" Your eyes shoot open "Araso araso." you sighed and got out from the bed "That's my girl." Hoya smiled and kiss your cheek. You smiled and go to the bathroom to wash yourself. Hoya came and started brushing your teeth. You smiled and said "Oppa, you know I can brush my teeth by myself." Hoya chuckled "But I want to." 
 
 
 
Your eyes wet remembering the memory. Done wash yourself, you started to clean the house. While you arranged the magazines on the table, you saw a picture of you and Hoya before his debut. One of his hand around your waist and you make a peace sign. The both of you smiled widely in the picture."I wish we'll be together forever oppa." You whispered. After eat your breakfast, you go to the park for jog.
 
 
 
INFINITE at the restaurant eating breakfast while chatting with his manager."Hyung, can I ask you something? What you ideal type?" Sungjong asked Myungsoo."Hmm, I like someone with long and wavy hair. Why you ask?" "I just curious why you don't have any girlfriend before we debut." Myungsoo chuckled "If I know the reason maybe I had a girlfriend." Hoya lowered his head and keep silent because he is thinking about you. He really want to meet you. Sunggyu watched Hoya and asked "Hoya, what's wrong with you? If you have a problem, tell us." Hoya looked at him and shooked his head. "Nothing. I'm just tired" Hoya softly smiled. Sunggyu knows everything. He saw you last night. He knows Hoya miss you, thinking about you. "I hope he's okay" Sunggyu thought.
 
 
 
You walked by the street while listening to your favourite song. Singing happily, your stomach grumbling."I just ate breakfast and I'm hungry already." you thought and shooked your head. You saw a restaurant and went to buy some foods. You didn't know INFINITE were there. So you enter the restaurant and headed to the counter. "One Mocha latte and sandwich please?" you asked the waiter. She give you the foods "It would be 10 dollar." You handed her the money. "Thank you" smile, you went out from the restaurant.
 
 
 
 
Hoya's eyes widened and he stood up. He saw you out from the restaurant. "Shinhwa.." without wasting any time, he chased you. The other shocked watching Hoya's reaction. But Sunggyu just smiled "That's our Hoya" he thought. 
 
 
 
You just walked didn't know Hoya was chasing after you. Then someone caught your wrist from back and spunned you around. Your eyes widened saw Hoya's face in front of you. You out of word. Your mind was blank and just stared at his eyes. Hoya can't hold his tears and crying. "Shinhwa.. do you know that I miss you so much. I still love you. Although it's been 2 years we apart." Tears rolling on your cheeks. "I.. I...-" Your eyes widened and your heart beating fast as Hoya kissed you on the lips. 
 
 
 
But your eyes slowly closed and you kiss him back. After a few minutes, he pulled back staring at your eyes and whispered "Will you be mine back?" You smiled and nodded with tears keep falling. Hoya smiled and kissed you again. "Saranghae, Shinhwa.."